As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shadowrun 4th Ed. IRC/Vent. No longer recruiting. Backup applications always accepted.

15678911»

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Man. Man I feel like a right fucker if I call it off for a second week, but I think I'm going to take you up on the offer. Last coupla weeks have sucked chunks, coupled with a gap in my brain meds.

Ok. Calling it off. Just hang with me dudes and dudette. Next week we're hitting the ground running. Maps. Perfectly aligned doors. The works.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Totally understandable. See you next weekend!

• Options
    Meta T. DustMeta T. Dust Registered User regular
    Alright see you then, If those doors are pristine that is a week in the box.

motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    So mean, Meta :(

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Not the box!

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    Eat a dick I got company over and you are messaging my shit over some Chopin, ya jackass.

motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    Brad Pitt opens the box to reveal me.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    Eat a dick I got company over and you are messaging my shit over some Chopin, ya jackass.

I was uh...just going to tell you we were cancelling so you didn't have to keep waiting around. So...uh...sorry?

• Options
    You better be sorry, I was obviously reading the thread you jackass.

motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    Oh no, better get REALLY ANGRY

• Options
    Oh yes, that is the completely rational reaction.

• Options
    ARISE!

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    I think, what we learned today was, Even if jack doesn't do the most impressive thing every game, without him this happens.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    We playing today or can I sleep in?

• Options
    Player round up. Roll call. Etc etc.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    I'll be there to find out!

• Options
    I lied...just got invited to dinner so I'll be out. Sorry :/

• Options
    I'm out due to personal responsibility

motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    Calling it dead today.

Doctor. Doctor.

Doctor. Doctor.

Doctor. Doctor

Doctor. Doctor.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    sorry, unexpected grand parents

• Options
    Bowing out for sunday, boyfriend getting out of hospital.

motherfuckingwar.png
  • Options
    ! Hospital? He ok?

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    Ok folks. I got bad news. I'm going to have to put the game on hiatus. Having some problems with family, gonna have to go up to ga next weekend to deal with that. Just.

Ugh. It's hard to focus right now. Hopefully in a bit things will coalesce and we can resume if ya'll are up for it. I've had a blast so far.

My apologies

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    MarshmallowMarshmallow Registered User regular
    No worries, sometimes every just happens at once and you gotta drop a few things to not get dragged under.

You take care of your stuff and we'll be ready when you're ready.

• Options
    What Marsh said. Take care, And we'll be here when you return.

• Options
    Be good to yourself Dabble, hope this works out.