As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Yay! Guys I'm hungry. Someone make lunch for me! Your emperor command it!

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Don't do it, it's a trap!

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Battle of the Busts!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    :winky:

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I grow old, i grow old
    I shall wear the bottom of this phalla rolled

• KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    KetBra wrote: »
    Make that Ivan Fyodorovich Karamazov

WHOOPS

but we know what his secret is already!

I know I don't know what to put my secret as. :/

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yeah...I think I'm going to have to drop to reserve until some of the scripting wizards get the forums more functional

steam_sig.png
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I am eating pizza!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Alright kids!

We're gonna call that a Full lid!

I'll put up some info shortly on what you can expect from this game, and then we'll be off!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    I am eating pizza!

You are so... evil!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    I take that back!

I have to head to the gym.

I'll be back in about an hour or so, then we'll get underway!

I welcome any attempts at soft/medium/hard spooning networking. I'll be at the in-laws' house celebrating brother in law's birthday, and will respond to messages when I can.

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Either it will be often or never. That is how I understand those events to go anyway.

Role PMs are going out now.

Please don't make any comments about the game until after opening narration is up.

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    @stever777

I am missing secrets from you all. I have no worries about publicly shaming you in this manner.

Get a move on, game starts tomorrow.

@lonelyahava
    I don't get this.
    I sent in my secret as soon as I signed up.
    You even commented on it.
    Is it not OK?

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    stever777 wrote: »
    @stever777

I am missing secrets from you all. I have no worries about publicly shaming you in this manner.

@lonelyahava
    I don't get this.
    Is it not OK?

Your secret was too secret!

stever777 wrote: »
    @stever777

@lonelyahava
    I don't get this.
    Is it not OK?

Was your secret that you had no secret?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    Shutuuuuuuuuup

Role PMs are out.

Some secrets were altered slightly but only in wording to make them more accessible to the receiver.

If you did not get a role PM, please let me know.

Narration will be up shortly.

*bang*

The doors are closed! Look around at your fellow competitors! For the next week or so, these are your family, your friends, and your rivals.

Upon your arrival you dropped off in the box at the front door the secret of your life. The darkest and most intriguing secret that you have. The staff here at Game of Secrets have opened the box and sorted your secrets into four categories.

The Personality Quirk
    The Criminal Act
    Pure Gossip
    A Secret Agenda

What happens next is simple. Each of you will be handed a postcard with a secret on it. You are to keep this to yourself! The results of that secret, should it become known to the general population of this manor, and the audience at home, could be devastating. However, only one type of secret can be made public per night. Any duplicates will be wasted. Now, the basic premise is that the winner of this competition will be the one who is remaining.

At least, that was the premise of last year’s show. But this year, we have less time! The networks decided that it was far too boring. So we have a slightly new format! Within the group of you, some have been selected by our producers to be a standalone team. This team will have an advantage in reaching the prize at the end of the contest. The most important thing for the rest of you is, stop them from achieving their goal of victory. Remove them, completely, and the prize will be rewarded to those who last the longest.

Do not forget that you are to remove one of your number a day. I will be available for the first day to answer any of your questions, but after that, you will be on your own!

Let the games, begin!

Every night there are the standard Phalla actions. A red vote to remove.

This is the Start of Day One!

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Post-numbering script is not working, but I will do my best to keep track of things for the course of this game.

Start of Day 1 Spreadsheet (up to post 273)

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Wiet wieeettttt why couldn't you play, I so wanted to grudge youuuuu!
    Cythraul because I haven't in sooo loooonnggg.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Obifett! Nobody expected that!

Except me! Obifett

• TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    Psolms-- "Sir Dr. Worchworth L. Himblebrah, Esquire, Duke of North Yorkshireinghamton Abbey, of the East Humblebrahs"

Because I'm not saying these names, so we're starting with the longest names and working our way down

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I semi expected it!

"He took my guard!"

"He took your guarb!"

• ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

Hey bro.

We won.

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    TRV

• TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    oh sorry, "Pip pip and all that jazz. Nothing against you Chap but Wot Wot" Was that proper enough? Reality T.V. is sliding... How the hell did I get stuck here!?

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Whoever's secret I got I want you to know that you are a boring person

liEt3nH.png
  • GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    Because Cayrus keeps killing zombies in last night on earth I think he deserves a mild grudge.

Anialos for having an offensively long title

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Is there an official way to go about revealing a secret?

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    What time is it?

Adventure time.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Hey bro.

We won.
    That's why it's unexpected.

:rotate:

Imma go with Alegis because of grudges

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Psolms-- Sir Dr. Worchworth L. Himblebrah, Esquire, Duke of North Yorkshireinghamton Abbey, of for having a name far far far far too long.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    edited July 2012
    Anialos wrote: »
    Is there an official way to go about revealing a secret?

If you decide that you want to reveal your secret, or use it on any given night, just PM me with your intention.

The secret's effect will show up in the narration.

Also, I am getting some questions about the Fluff.

This is a standard Phalla. It is still village vs. mafia. There are no special twists to win conditions, no matter what the fluff says or sounds like.

If you die a villager and the village wins, you win.

lonelyahava on
  • adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    It's a phalla tradition that I've been unable to perform for a long ass time.

KIME IS THE DEVIL AND MUST BE VOTED OUT BECAUSE HE IS EVIL.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • MillMill Registered User regular

Well that makes for at least two people with boring secrets.

Psolms-- "Sir Dr. Worchworth L. Himblebrah, Esquire, Duke of North Yorkshireinghamton Abbey, of the East Humblebrahs" because that name is just too long and the sooner it goes the better.

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited July 2012

hope it's not mine, because I though I was being clever* when I picked mine.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    I think I'm going to be going with Egos for the moment.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna