As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    "cleaver", huh?

that a clue?

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    The secret I got is...exceedingly easy to guess who it belongs to, as I'm guessing the person who holds mine is thinking. I suppose the question now is, do I contact this person? Blackmail fits right in with phalla.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Nope. I was meant to be clever. I guess I'm not.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The one I have been given is vague to the point of being unusable in identifying the person. Perhaps I did mine wrong.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Incidentally, I'm hoping none of you find the secret of this chump Boris to be boring. I'd be disappointed because I spend time and effort stealing his identity. Not much mind you, he was drunken hobo but still EFFORT!

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    So...going out on a limb about game mechanics here, someone make sure I haven't completely missed the point.

Our secrets are classified into 4 subgroups. Only 1 of each subgroup can be effectively used per night, the duplicates are gone forever. So we all have at least a "one shot" power from the secret we are holding? I'd assume "criminal acts" are vigs, "pure gossips" are seers, but not sure about the other two ("secret agenda" as a busdriver?).

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    Hmm. Well, if any of the gentlemen, and believe me, I use that term quite loosely, take issue with my person, or my family, or my title, he is welcome to challenge me to a duel. Pistols at dawn should quite nicely satisfy the rather savage bloodlust you seem to have.

Regardless, voting to remove the Duke of North Yorkshireinghamton Abbey simply because of his name is quite the silly old choice. In fact, it seems to me that it is just the murmur of the common folk. Ninety nine percent and so forth. Destined to fail in the face of true nobility.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    @adventfalls

It's been too long <3

Anyone think that if your secret (the one you submitted) gets officially revealed, you may be kicked from the game?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Saber, obviously

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hey @Kime, will you be my friend?

• Options
    M'lady, what are we allowed to reveal about the secret we carry? In public or in private.

• Options
    Wait, is he playing? Or do I have to wait to vote for him?

• Options
    Feel free to network with me. I promise I won't pick your pocket or at least I'll give your wallet back.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    do whatever you want. you are the phyphor Academician Prokhor Zakharov.

Egos on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    my secret is pretty boring but I picked it based on stuff

so yea enjoy my boring secret :3

• Options
    I doubt 4 manipulative kills would be in play every night.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    @kime

My dear old boy, were that the case, we would see a massacre as nearly everyone would immediately reveal the secret they carry. I rather doubt this is the case.

• Options
    M.D. wrote: »
    so yea enjoy my boring secret :3

I'm enjoying a boring secret. I'm secretly sexing it up.

• Options
    Tonight would be heartless. YOU HAVE 40 MINUTES!

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Wait does the day end in like 40 minutes?

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Damn, he isn't. Lucedes then

• Options
    Yeah, I kind of doubt having your secret revealed would get you booted. It's possible that it might cause you to not take any action for the night, which could potentially suck if your name is next to it for the village.

• Options
    KetBra wrote: »
    Wait does the day end in like 40 minutes?

If it ends tonight it would end in 34 minutes, which I really doubt.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Adventfalls. Why? Why not?

• Options
    ExarchExarch Registered User regular
    Chamberlain - Eddie Izzard because I'm pretty sure we're out of cake.

No gods or kings, only man.
    LoL: BunyipAristocrat
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Well, good doctor of the exceptionally long name, while I am often inclined to vote out the most crustacean of members first, your monocle has won me over. Good show!

Instead I shall turn my ire towards the Mr. Ferdinand or SLyM as I have heard him go by. For his replacement at the last function ate my sailing fish. Quiet rudely too if I might say, one should savor a good fish not gobble it up in one bite. I say!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Day one ends tomorrow.

Sorry! Time zones are confusing me.

You can reveal whatever you want about your secret, however you want. Typical rules apply, no direct quotes.
    However
    Revealing your secret in the thread will render it inert for the purpose of the mechanic and the game.
    And you all don't want to break my game that badly right off, do you?

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    premium
    for not being regular.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Well, good doctor of the exceptionally long name, while I am often inclined to vote out the most crustacean of members first, your monocle has won me over. Good show!

Sir Doctor. But I thank you.

• Options
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Anialos- Inigo Montoya

Montoya? That is a Spanish name, but I do not recognize the family. Therefore you must not be a member of the nobility, and therefore, you are peasant rabble. Peasant rabble must be eliminated before it threatens the social order provided by God.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Infidel -- Ledifni

Least creative name in this phalla. Woof.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    The secret I hold is so general, I assume by default that it applies to all of you.

I have no grudges this game! So The Dagon –Jack Mehoff for the lowest form of humor.

• Options
    Anialos- Inigo Montoya

Montoya? That is a Spanish name, but I do not recognize the family. Therefore you must not be a member of the nobility, and therefore, you are peasant rabble. Peasant rabble must be eliminated before it threatens the social order provided by God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JGp7Meg42U

• Options
    Also

Kilnaga/Xander Walace makes this day easy for me

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Do you have to include player's in-game name when you vote for them?

Do you stop answering clarifications after day 1?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    Do you have to include player's in-game name when you vote for them?

Do you stop answering clarifications after day 1?

No, you do not. you can simply use the player's name.

and nah, I'll still answer them. that was fluff.

• Options
    I will vote Retaba for now for trying so hard to kill me in my past life.

Being emperor, I am closer to godhood than many others. As such, I am able to use the knowledge of my past lives to aid me.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I fear I must vote for my former ally and now traitorous bastard, Octavian/TRV. Once he is rid from this world Cleopatra and I can finally rule Rome together as it was meant to be.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I believe megafrost should be the patient, etherized upon a table.