As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    @TrueNeverborn: What is your avatar from?

That's Cid from Final Fantasy 8.

Since Spool is no longer voting for me, I must shift my vote to...

sportzboytjw, because I must look out for my fellow bronies, yesss.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    I demand Kime uses Pony-Troph as their next avatar.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Megafrost wrote: »
    kime wrote: »
    @TrueNeverborn: What is your avatar from?

That's Cid from Final Fantasy 8.

That who it looked like, I just wanted to make sure

<3 FF8

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    TrueNeverborn seems like logic I can get behind.

• MillMill Registered User regular
    So yeah, it dawned on me that depending on what context you look at my secret in, it might seem lame and/or boring.

• GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    No matter what context you look at mine its lame and boring... I am not an exciting individual, even when I'm make believe.

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Dear village.

If I die to the lynch it will be the third day 1 game death in a row.

The thought of being a dead magic talking dog makes me a sad talking dog.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    warban, if you die because of the Toph-pony, I will burn this village down in your memory. If I had not already chosen to fight for you, I probably would have defended TrueNeverborn for the awesome avatar, so you got lucky :P

Steam profile
    warban wrote: »
    Dear village.

If I die to the lynch it will be the third day 1 game death in a row.

The thought of being a dead magic talking dog makes me a sad talking dog.

Hmmm well thats not fun for anyone Warban I'll have to find someone else to arbitrarily vote for.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I will move to Premium then.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    CITIZENS OF THE EMPIRE
    Let us spare this dog. Dogs are symbols of loyalty. Do they not deserve the same love they have provided to us for countless generations?
    A dog that can talk would be a most worthwhile ally.
    Instead, let us turn our attention to the enemy of all mankind: sharp corners.
    What has sharp corners? Squares. What is made of squares? Cubes.
    Therefore, The Ender is an enemy most dangerous

• TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    edited July 2012
    Hmmm, Titles have turned it seemed. Let's try another tactic. **cough cough** Psolms is scary, I have Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia and he needs to be stopped! :P

EDIT: Grammar is important, hence I fixed it.

TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    Hmmm, Titles have turned it seemed. Let's try another tactic. **cough cough** Psolms is scary, I have Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophilia and he needs to be stopped! :P

Fixed that for ya. No charge.

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    The Dagon wrote: »
    Hmmm, Titles have turned it seemed. Let's try another tactic. **cough cough** Psolms is scary, I have Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophilia and he needs to be stopped! :P

Aw so nice! See? Jack Mehoff has far less letters in his name then that other guy. **runs off to continue his crusade against long unnecessary names**

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    I appear to have gone blind...
    The secrets... the secretsssssss

Erin The Red on
  • DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Psolms - Sir Dr. Worchworth L. Himblebrah, Esquire, Duke of North Yorkshireinghamton Abbey, of the East Humblebrahs, because I'm lazy and don't feel like typing this out more than once.

What can I say, it's day 1.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular

TrueNeverborn discriminating against length is evil!

Also, there is a 100% chance that Mundane Soul is not evil.

SLyM wrote: »
    Do you have to include player's in-game name when you vote for them?

Do you stop answering clarifications after day 1?

No, you do not. you can simply use the player's name.

and nah, I'll still answer them. that was fluff.

Do you have brains of mud, citizens? My brains of stone can remember this. WHAT EXCUSE HAVE YOU

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular

TrueNeverborn discriminating against length is evil!

Also, there is a 100% chance that Mundane Soul is not evil.

You're supposed to wait until you're dead and called back to make this claim.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • psolmspsolms Registered User regular
    Hmmm, Titles have turned it seemed. Let's try another tactic. **cough cough** Psolms is scary, I have Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia and he needs to be stopped! :P

Your logic is that you have a rare and fatal disease, and yet you wish to remove the only doctor?

There seems to be a concentrated effort to discredit me. I do not understand it.

If not for the wrath of these so-called "bronies", I would vote for warban. Alas, he is well connected in this crowd, and therefore I must vote for Langly to save myself.

In retrospect, TrueNeverborn is a much more strategic vote at this juncture.

TrueNeverborn I have never seen someone try to lead a bandwagon so hard on day one in my life. You are either a horrible mafia or a villager who loves to look super suspicous. Also A man of culture and class such as myself must help protect the fellow members of the aristocracy.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Inactivus feels that Psolms is a fitting target.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    I must say, I am ever so weary of constant bickering on day one. And bandwagons and ties.
    It is shameful activity, not befitting of an emperor, and I shall have no part in it.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    These network shows, always trying to jury-rig tension for the sake of ratings.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Fun fact of the day: Psolms tied himself with TrueNeverBorn, Greenbarons broke that tie, then sportzboytjw tied it up again.

Psolms 6
    Trueneverborn 6

I do believe you mean Sir Dr. Himblebrah tied TrueNeverBorn with himself. I was in the lead prior to my vote.

M'lady, what events transpire in the event of a tied vote?

psolms wrote: »
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Fun fact of the day: Psolms tied himself with TrueNeverBorn, Greenbarons broke that tie, then sportzboytjw tied it up again.

Psolms 6
    Trueneverborn 6

I do believe you mean Sir Dr. Himblebrah tied TrueNeverBorn with himself. I was in the lead prior to my vote.

Have you any relation to Harold Zoid? He was an esteemed thespian, known even to people in my time.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited July 2012
    shalmelo wrote: »
    These network shows, always trying to jury-rig tension for the sake of ratings.

Everybody already knows how it goes anyway. You always end up with a bunch of bickering, infighting people trying to backsta... wait a minute

Phyphor on
    In order for this to be a proper reality show, we need a person with controversial beliefs, a person who is vehemently opposed to said beliefs, a racist, a person of a race that the racist hates, three drunks, four whores, and people who like to fight over anything.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure I count as 1 or 2 drunks.

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    In order for this to be a proper reality show, we need a person with controversial beliefs, a person who is vehemently opposed to said beliefs, a racist, a person of a race that the racist hates, three drunks, four whores, and people who like to fight over anything.

I object to that. We Predacons were born to rule!

I call dibs on the position of all four whores.

• The DagonThe Dagon Registered User regular
    Damn Predacons takin' all our jobs.

Git back to Cybertron ya no good clankers!

Steam ID : TheDagon
    PSN : TheDagon
    Pretty much every game ever : TheDagon
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure I count as 1 or 2 drunks.

Why you lousy good for nothing Dwarf, if any shall make a claim to two of the drunk positions it shall be I. I challenge you to a duel at high noon, pick your spirit good sir!

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular

:winky:

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
    psolm's avatar is less cool than TrueNeverborn's

Steam profile
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

At least one already taken:
    Romanqwerty --lonelyahorva

• MillMill Registered User regular
    Well premium, you probably count as just one of those drunks. I, Bender Boris count as at least three drunks.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    psolms for the sake of the host's sanity if he were to need to be in narration several times.