As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Welly welly welly, it appears whichever of us was supposed to have revealed their personal quirk has forgotten to do so, unless of course that is their personal quirk. A secret we still don't the function of. I believe we have our target for today.

Kime said to not be so quick to start bandwagons based on this reasoning. Let's wait for a network call on that person specifically.

In the mean time Bluecyan for making a pretty pointless post and being around close to narration. You know who does that? MAFIA.

If and when the network calls for a lynching of someone that didn't follow orders, I would expect that to come from them. We don't even know if they submitted one last night or not.

In the mean time, I would encourage the rest of the village to maintain a level of discussion that includes reasoning for our votes today. The more data that we can give the network, the better. I have given my reasoning for voting for bluecyan. I would encourage everyone else to point out their suspicions throughout the day. Kime/Network is here to guide us, not to play the game for us. There is still plenty that we as the village can do to point out people trying to fit in a little too hard.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Also I feel reasonably confident that I hit infy with his actual secret. Just a guess though.

Nope! 8-)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    And now that infy is publicly revealed as village we can stop wasting time with that...

Indeed. Not sure who to vote for right now. I shall consult my "sources".

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    TrueNeverborn because third time is the charm.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Welly welly welly, it appears whichever of us was supposed to have revealed their personal quirk has forgotten to do so, unless of course that is their personal quirk. A secret we still don't the function of. I believe we have our target for today.

Kime said to not be so quick to start bandwagons based on this reasoning. Let's wait for a network call on that person specifically.

In the mean time Bluecyan for making a pretty pointless post and being around close to narration. You know who does that? MAFIA.

If and when the network calls for a lynching of someone that didn't follow orders, I would expect that to come from them. We don't even know if they submitted one last night or not.

In the mean time, I would encourage the rest of the village to maintain a level of discussion that includes reasoning for our votes today. The more data that we can give the network, the better. I have given my reasoning for voting for bluecyan. I would encourage everyone else to point out their suspicions throughout the day. Kime/Network is here to guide us, not to play the game for us. There is still plenty that we as the village can do to point out people trying to fit in a little too hard.

If pointless posts were grounds for lynching than our dear Ceasar would never survive day one of these events. That being said, while you're point is valid, though consider if I were to take your advice I should call my vote out on you. Rather apt to start things off so soon after the previous days events have been announced. But, such a vote seems in err, since I doubt our mafia are as brazen as you. No, my guess would be they skulk nearer to the shadows.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    he's not saying pointless posts = mafia, although sometimes they do!

He's saying that being around narration time and posting shortly there after with something pointless makes it look like you are trying to blend in.

Now i'm not saying your post is pointless, it does bring up a valid question about that particular secret category, but only kime knows what occurred with that and so we should wait for whatever information he provides us.

M.D. on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    splash splash.

• Options
    M.D. wrote: »
    He's saying that being around narration time and posting shortly there after with something pointless makes it look like you are trying to blend in.

• Options
    REG Rysk.

• Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    !lucedes is clearly mafia

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    So I cannot vote for Infidel any more? Not cool man .... not cool.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    that is the worst

possible

conclusion

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    OOOooOOOOooO

I was good TV, producers!

Your ratings are gonna sooooo drop.

OoooOOOOOOoo

ObiFett on
  • Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    adventfalls, because there's a history of adventfalls being inactive = adventfalls being mafia.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    TrueNeverborn because third time is the charm.

Feeling the love, really am. ^_~

TrueNeverborn on
    So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    Psolms for solidarity at this point in the game I can't break tradition unless the network calls for it. As Romanqwerty said, "Third times the charm"

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • Options
    AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    I didn't know Romanqwerty said that

sounds like an odd thing to say. Why would the third time charm as opposed to the second or fourth time. No one would say something like that, it'll never get popular.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I expected "I am a tautology" to be a personality quirk, not gossip. Ah well.

Infy, we should talk

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    warban wrote: »
    So I cannot vote for Infidel any more? Not cool man .... not cool.

Don't let a little thing like being proven village to get in the way of a good killing.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »

Infy, we should talk

me too actually

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

Infy, we should talk

What are the rest of vs, chopped liver?

• Options
    If that

Steam profile
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If that
    :whistle:
    Don't yov remember yov told me yov loved me, baby.
    Yov said youv'd be coming back this way again, baby.
    Baby baby baby baby, oh baby.
    I looooove you.
    :whistle:

-A single regular tear rolls from the eye of the statue-

• Options
    Oh also: hi5 Diorinix with the mafia kill.

Steam profile
  • Options
    QUESTION

Is it weird that I had a psuedo-romantic dream about myself and Toph?

Steam profile
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    So Lucedes quotes MrD, votes for me with no justification (for the second time) and says "I R not murfia"

Good call man. That's not suspicious.

(this is where I red vote Lucedes, but I'm on my phone and can't be bothered with making brackets)

• Options
    QUESTION

It depends on the extent of the romance, and the age of the character, mostly.
    It's weird either way, according to my advisors. Bvt it is less weird if yov think of her as grown-vp Toph.
    Did yov tell her she covld be yovr melon lord any day?

• Options
    [color=red][b]Lucedes[/b][/color]

?

Steam profile
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Fuck, I didn't actually vote? Could've sworn.... Mm. Will vote today.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    Those who have been given the gift of democracy bvt choose instead to ignore it will pay dearly. See that it does not happen again!

• Options
    RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    OOooOOOooOOOoo
    Crazy? CRAZY? I have not yet even etc etc etc.
    Hahaha!
    OOoOOOOoOOOOooOO

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    QUESTION

Depends entirely on which series. Last Airbender? Or Korra flashback sequence?

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »
    QUESTION

Depends entirely on which series. Last Airbender? Or Korra flashback sequence?

I'm unsure if I'm comfortable answering that...

Steam profile
  • Options

Shut up while you're only a long ways behind Kime.

INACTIVUS HUNGERS

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • Options
    It was a good dream though.....

I forgot to vote too :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Bugger it. Placeholder vote on BlueCyan. If I see something better I'll put it there.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Lucky shot in the dark, I guess. Picked a low-activity player so far. Go me!

We've got enough confirmation to really start working together. Be careful of moles!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • Options
    Problem solved by allowing me to be the leader of everything?

Steam profile
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    Lucedes

Thanks kime! I was feeling lazy.