As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Was it clarified that we were allowed to pm our actual secrets?

Yeah.

Also, most people have been doing that already :P

I wovld have lavghed so hard if sending yov my secret nvllified it

• Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Mm. I'm kind of suspect on a good chunk of the votes on me. The missed vote was pure incompetence, and yesterday I stayed late at work to get a project done.

Really, trying to hang the missed vote on my head as a surefire mafia sign's not helping. BlueCyan I get. I was the second vote on him yesterday, and he might've panicked since a second vote might indicate a bandwagon.

The Ender... you're on notice.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    I can verify 100% that the way to use your secret is to PM our host directly, and name a target for it's use.

I PM'd our network head prior to inform them of what it was, and which category I thought it fell under. Our host was even included in the PM.

The use of my secret was confirmed by the host only after it was pm'd directly.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    My secret isn't. It's what dogs do best.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    OooOOoooOooOOooOOoooOOOO
    i9Hyw.png

This is certainly the most humiliating defeat of my entire career, yessss.

OooOOoooOooOOooOOoooOOOO

• Options
    Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Side note for those concerned: Shakira's hips are the most trustworthy thing in the universe. Fact.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • Options
    Side note for those concerned: Shakira's hips are the most trustworthy thing in the universe. Fact.

Fact: Bears eat beets.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Fact: Two mafia are dead. I expect vote analysis and good ideas from the village today

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Fact: Two mafia are dead. I expect vote analysis and good ideas from the village today
    Vnder yovr reign, more mafia have remained alive than have died. Yov call yovrself a leader?
    Let me show yov how it's done!
    All mafia, please form an orderly line to the left. Yes, march towards the legionaries. Thank you

• Options
    Vnder yovr reign, more mafia have remained alive than have died. Yov call yovrself a leader?
    All mafia, please form an orderly line to the left. Yes, march towards the legionaries. Thank you

So how's that hunt for Spartacus going?

• Options

Vnless there is another svch individval in yovr time, he is long dead. It's the year 2012, fool. Yovr mafia tactics of obfvscation and redirection will not work on me! I kill more worthy adversaries before breakfast every day.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Also for the record, under my reign vigs have had a phenomenal hit rate. It's the village and your democracy that have been failing.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    premium wrote: »
    Well, that wasn't the best night

These posts always reek of mafia, so gonna place my vote on premium unless something better comes up.

And looking at my work for today, I shouldn't be out til late for once! Will get my 2 cents in when I get home.
    I like the lynch choice of premium

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Yov know, I keep talking abovt my advisors, bvt I have never introdvced yov all to them. The doctor man brovght them along, figvring they wovld be helpful.

Weeping_Angels_by_CyberDrone.jpg

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    It's day 3 and kime isn't dead, he must be the secret double-mafia who is actually an SK in disguise. :ar!

• Options
    Yov know, I keep talking abovt my advisors, bvt I have never introdvced yov all to them. The doctor man brovght them along, figvring they wovld be helpful.
    Weeping_Angels_by_CyberDrone.jpg
    Spooky.

• Options
    They're great fans of staring contests, they say. They wovld like to challenge yov, if yov have some....time to spare?

• Options
    They're great fans of staring contests, they say. They wovld like to challenge yov, if yov have some....time to spare?

You fool! Staring into their eyes makes more of them! You'll be dead before dawn!

• Options

You fool! Staring into their eyes makes more of them! You'll be dead before dawn!

tumblr_lt3ardGwqg1qgl7jko1_500.jpg

• Options
    This is why you stare at the body. And blink only one eye at a time.

• Options
    I'm deliberately trying to avoid eye contact. I mean, just look at them! God knows what mind-altering powers they might have. If I still had my hat it wouldn't be an issue, but...

Ugh. Yes, I know it's ridiculous that I could have my hat stolen while wearing it. Stop pointing that out.

• Options
    I'm deliberately trying to avoid eye contact. I mean, just look at them! God knows what mind-altering powers they might have. If I still had my hat it wouldn't be an issue, but...

Ugh. Yes, I know it's ridiculous that I could have my hat stolen while wearing it. Stop pointing that out.

Now yov can buy one with straps. Look here, this one is cheap and fashionable.

• Options

Now yov can buy one with straps. Look here, this one is cheap and fashionable.
    Your image's filename is a dead giveaway! Nice try though.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    And my hat is very special; it's not something you can just buy from any old store you care to waltz into. I guess you could say it's a lucky charm for me.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    And my hat is very special; it's not something you can just buy from any old store you care to waltz into. I guess you could say it's a lucky charm for me.

NonTIe

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    warban wrote: »

These posts always reek of mafia, so gonna place my vote on premium unless something better comes up.

And looking at my work for today, I shouldn't be out til late for once! Will get my 2 cents in when I get home.

I was out buying groceries so I made a quick post about how I thought things went. I made a post with a bit more content like 6 posts later. This is just stupid.

• Options
    warban wrote: »

I was out buying groceries so I made a quick post about how I thought things went. I made a post with a bit more content like 6 posts later. This is just stupid.
    The funny thing about voting for people who do what premium did is that it's also a very easy way for mafia to hide, if the first person is village.

• Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I need to put in a vote since I'll be gone for the rest of the day. My availability tomorrow is also suspect.

Lucedes

• Options
    At the risk of incurring the wrath of Shakira, Smoove Operator.

• Options
    At the risk of incurring the wrath of Shakira, Smoove Operator.

She can impose her wrath vpon me any day

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular

Heh. I almost signed up for this as Spartacus, before deciding that I'd rather just play as my avatar.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    (I should do this RP stuff more often. Pretty fun!)

• Options
    (I should do this RP stuff more often. Pretty fun!)

I am thoroughly enjoying saying some of your posts out loud while not bothering to correct the appropriate 'v's to 'u's.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Back to my other fave vote -
    premium

Uh oh. I'm screwed.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    (I think my favorite thing was the crazy freakout "song that ends the world" post yesterday)

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Octavian, who is healer of which you speak? The Doc-Tor? I was brought to this time by a group of individuals who constantly shout his name, followed by "WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"

They've promised me an army which I will use to destroy you. I've a drawing of one of my new Centurions here:
    romanarmy.gif

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    Doctor is a term for the stvdents of Hippocrates. I have yet to see him heal anyone, nor have I learned of any other name. Perhaps in his time people simply adopt their profession as their name?

He and the stone angels seem to have a... strained allegiance. He spoke of timey-wimey particles, and limey-kimey tactics, whatever those may be. Far beyond my realm of knowledge, svrely.

It seems that he has brought me back for this contest, and many in the fvtvre. The angels have provided him with this statve in which I now reside. I know not what either side hopes to gain by their actions.

• Options
    So I think I'll go with Mill for today, on account of the fact that he was the competing wagon with Anialos, who turned up green.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    At the risk of ruining your little RP-fest, here's Megafrost's vote history:

Day 1 - solo vote on Spool32
    Day 2 - was in the TrueNeverBorn wagon
    Day 3 - solo vote on Zandracon (And thus in his second game of phalla, Megafrost entered into the time-honored tradition of being weirded out by Zand)

A quick look at his post history doesn't give a whole lot of substance. Lots of jokes, some inept (intentionally or not?) attempts at vote counting yesterday. Not sure that there's much to go on here...

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    So Warban.

Votes on infidel for no specified reason, a vote on Anialos yesterday, also no reason given, and today a vote on me following someone else's (if I may say so) weak reasoning.
    What's up with that?