As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    The Anonymous

I also would support a Warban vote.

liEt3nH.png
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I stand by my previovs vote of the ender. He is far too qviet for my tastes. He also seems to only appear when someone mentions his name.

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    I'm still suspicious of TrueNeverborn, but since he's calmed down and the network hasn't really said anything against him, I'll vote for Premium for classic post-narration mafia post.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Dear everyone:
    Voting for me because I made a quick comment after the narration is stupid. It's day 4. We have 2 mafia down, and records to look at. Do some real analysis.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Well, judging by the voting records of the two mafia, it doesn't exactly seem they are that concerned about many of the bandwagons. So I think those voting for Mill because he was the other bandwagon my want to reconsider. Megafrost was pretty active later in the day yesterday and didn't throw his weight towards Anialos, it was 6-5 when he posted the records, so Mill was still very much at risk. Also judging by the fact that trueneverborn was at the highest of risks on day one and two and was not really helped by either Exarch or Megafrost would cast doubt on that band wagon being valid. Not at all saying they are varified, I would just start looking at other people.

Exarch was pretty darn silent, staying just above where he needs to with out being considered idle. Megafrost talked more but didn't contribute much except a post count. The mistakes he made were on minor players yesterday and one count for Mill so it would be odd if they were conscious.

Personally I would look at people that have low vote counts and/or only contribute either minor points or joke responses. Post around the time of narrations speaks more of time zone differences than anything else.

Once again, I stand by my vagrant_winds vote. Low post count, and sitting mostly with bandwagons.

• Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    Bluecyan, completely agree with you. I'm withdrawing my vote on you for now.

• TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Well, judging by the voting records of the two mafia, it doesn't exactly seem they are that concerned about many of the bandwagons. So I think those voting for Mill because he was the other bandwagon my want to reconsider. Megafrost was pretty active later in the day yesterday and didn't throw his weight towards Anialos, it was 6-5 when he posted the records, so Mill was still very much at risk. Also judging by the fact that trueneverborn was at the highest of risks on day one and two and was not really helped by either Exarch or Megafrost would cast doubt on that band wagon being valid. Not at all saying they are varified, I would just start looking at other people.

Exarch was pretty darn silent, staying just above where he needs to with out being considered idle. Megafrost talked more but didn't contribute much except a post count. The mistakes he made were on minor players yesterday and one count for Mill so it would be odd if they were conscious.

Personally I would look at people that have low vote counts and/or only contribute either minor points or joke responses. Post around the time of narrations speaks more of time zone differences than anything else.

Once again, I stand by my vagrant_winds vote. Low post count, and sitting mostly with bandwagons.

I still say Smoove Operator and/or Romanqwerty. There's gold in them thar' people, RED gold. I'll vote for either of them, don't care. I just won't NOT for them either.

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    hmm... English eludes me in my hunt to destroy the Red Menace. Not sure how I would fix that last sentence.

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
    Smoove Operator

They have been on my suspicion list, but I'm not sure that I'll have to to go back and site the posts that made me think that. Then again, I pretty much think everyone is suspicious, so you know...

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Even yourself?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »

I still say Smoove Operator and/or Romanqwerty. There's gold in them thar' people, RED gold. I'll vote for either of them, don't care. I just won't NOT for them either.

Both them fit my criteria, I would have no objection for voting on them.

"i'll have time" is what is missing from my vote post.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Yeah, I like that reasoning for the most part. Going with that, I'm voting smoove operator today. Nothing but vote posts with little to no reasoning.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    today i bought a game and the eb games gave me cereal with it

this is a strange promotion

i just felt you all should know

liEt3nH.png
  • SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    oOoOoOoOoOoOo

Sorry guys, I was supposed to have internet as soon as I moved in.

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
    Video games, now part of a well balanced breakfast.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular

What kind of cereal? Kratos Os?

• adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular

No, no. It's 'Krat-Os'. Get it right.

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Indeed that is kind of weird to get free cereal with a game purchase.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    http://youtu.be/DUT5rEU6pqM

Her hips are telling me that Smoove isn't smooth.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)

http://www.kelloggskrave.com/home.html

liEt3nH.png
  • Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    The hips don't contradict themselves, Sportz. They said TrueNeverborn. They wouldn't back off that statement to implicate me.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    They don't lie, but I think they can change my their mind.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I will go with TrueNeverborn for doubting me. Which is a foolish thing to do.

This is not a network call, I need a vote. You aren't getting a vote call today, so you guys better do some thinking on your own still.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    The hips don't contradict themselves, Sportz. They said TrueNeverborn. They wouldn't back off that statement to implicate me.

Well, I was waiting for your defense, and if this is it, I'm going to agree with the master engineer. Smoove Operator.

On the off chance that something comes up. I'll throw a vote on Smoove Operator.

edited August 2012
    OMG BLUECYAN (edit: and mill) !? What are you doing voting for someone different than the network head!? ARGLEBLARGHLE!?

:P

Just kidding. I've got no official direction on the vote. If I have to run back in here (or rather, make Blarney do it) 20 minutes before vote close because you geese voted for a network member, then so be it. For now, though, have at it haha.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    [color="red]!vote SmooveOperator[/color] old school for Infidel.

dammit again? !vote SmooveOperator

and once more for bold. !vote SmooveOperator. I fail at the bbcode today.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Back from work, and sadly not much else to go on. Sticking with my vote for now. I hate voting on petty little things but they tend to reek of mafia for a reason :P.

Kinda like inactivity. Hate voting someone down for it but hey, it just happens that hiding there is a common mafia thing to do, right? Smoove and roman posting little seems weird to me, will dig through some posts but really doubt I'll find much anyone else hasn't picked up on.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Betcha feel like you're herding cats.
    Cowboys-Herding-Cats-300x205.jpg

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    OK, I still have my eye on the day 2 wagon, with this added twist: MrTLicious was not feeling the ani vote, but he was still ultimately looking in the same places I was. He settled on !Tzeentchling and, I think, died for it. Since then, the tzeentch wagon hasn't resurfaced.

People voting for smoove seem like they have good reasons and I don't disagree with them, but in the absence of a network call I'm going to keep poking at my own theory and see what comes of it.

• Smoove OperatorSmoove Operator Registered User regular
    Defense? To what? I am being accused of noting posting much (which is true), and voting without analysis, which is also true. TNB strikes me as mafia. That's the reason I vote for him.

Also, there's this. I am village. Look on my defense, ye mighty, and despair.

Honesty, Integrity, Handshakefulness

HoTS: Schmutz#1686
    edited August 2012
    spool32 wrote: »
    OK, I still have my eye on the day 2 wagon, with this added twist: MrTLicious was not feeling the ani vote, but he was still ultimately looking in the same places I was. He settled on !Tzeentchling and, I think, died for it. Since then, the tzeentch wagon hasn't resurfaced.

People voting for smoove seem like they have good reasons and I don't disagree with them, but in the absence of a network call I'm going to keep poking at my own theory and see what comes of it.

We did get a little bit of a Tzeentch wagon going yesterday but it topped out at about 3-4 votes, IIRC. He's still definitely near the top of my dunalist.

shalmelo on
  • DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Spool, I'm going to join you on that vote. My mafia-dar is inoperational right now (that secret-reveal kill on Exarch was a fluke). I, too, suffer from low post-count-itis, so it would be far too hypocritical of me to vote smoove just on the basis of low count.

So, to add to post-count data, Tzeentchling, you're my vote for today.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
    A "fluke?"

Don't take credit away from my accomplishments!

Steam profile

...speaking of which, I haven't done this in a long time, but here's my current Dunalist:

Tzeentchling
    Smoove Operator
    Cythraul
    INANTP
    Reg Rysk
    Lucedes

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I'm really curious to see @vagrant_winds 's thoughts today.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Okay. Just woke up. It's 2:30am ish. Anyone look at Megafrost's posts yet or am I going to have to?
    Sorry for suspecting you Anialos. I'm not immedetly going to be voting Mill again today though, need to think about this and catch up.
    New information and all that jazz.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //