As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    So many throwaway votes!

And I have to say, Shakira has far too much influence on this phalla. :P

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Vote closed.

narration... eventually.

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    End of Day 4 Spreadsheet (up to post 1431)

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Okay, my suspicions. Take what you will.

New & Reafirmed Suspicions In Order As Of Today (Also looking through the post histories of the people on shalmelo's Dunalist to see who I agree with...):

Tzeentchling

Every time votes start falling on him, other bandwagons start getting stronger in response. He's also been inactive as fuck. I agree with the vote on him.

Stever777

Looked at his post history. He has tons of posts in this phalla. All of them are short. None of them have anything of substance to them at all. It's like he's trying to appear active to avoiding the hiding-in-the-shadows (low post) mafia hunt without putting in any effort to actually be constructive whatsoever. He's also the one that tried to start the vote on Infidel Day 2 - I have not forgotten.

I sill suspect the fuck out of you.

Cythraul

Inactive as fuck (barely ~2 useless posts a day). Helped push the Anialos wagon.

Smoove Operator

His posts have also been useless as hell while being barely above inactive (~2 useless posts a day). There's also a common theme of voting for TrueNeverBorn, the same as the other two mafia.

Lucedes

Roleplaying as a kute Magickarp does not make you helpful. Not active otherwise Also tried to bandwagon TrueNeverBorn (it would be kinda helpful for analysis if this guy was confirmed Green or Red) like our two mafia. Now trying to kill me.

---

Previous Suspicions (That I No Longer Feel As Suspicions About):

Mill

Same Infidel wagon reason as Stever. Same on not being constructive. Using his secret on Day 1 against someone the mafia killed doesn't clear him at all. The mafia could have beeen easily be as clueless to secret use as we (the village) were day 1.

But there's better targets first now. I suspect him less than I did yesterday and all that jazz.

I would actually appriciate a list of those besides me that pushed the Mill wagon on previous days.

---

Don't activly suspect Reg Rysk at the moment and I'd like to hear your thoughts shalmelo. It's true he's been barely active, but he also hasn't been pushing any terible bandwagons and instead seems to be voting every day by his gut. He has voted for Lucedes the most who's also on my suspicon list so that also biases me to suspect him less currently. (Note: This is not me vouching for them.)

I would also like to know the reasons you specet INANTP. I'm not personally feeling it. He made the arguments for trusting Kime when others tried to delay the network. Arguing against people who were supicious against Infidel's wagon. He's posted some somewhat decent game theory reguarding secret use. And as far as I know has been voting on his gut or on Spool's or My suspicon thought. I don't personally see anything that lables him as --> Mafia Here <--- and want to know what I'm missing off hand if anything. (Again: This is not me vouching for them.)

This is a good list, I'd like to add 38thDoe as well. Under 10 total posts, first week voted nothing very constructive, all short. First days vote Anialos, second Retaba third and fourth were both kilnaga. Two throw away votes on naga and joining in on the first two day bandwagons. Also made a call out to Exarch day two.

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    My, so much love in here today. A rather complicated bunch of results today. But please, do keep it up! The audience at home loves the squabbling! Our ratings have been huge today and I am positive that tomorrow will be no less exciting.

Now, you all seem to have something against curvy women, or at least lovers of curvy women playing their loud and beating music. Well I suppose that won’t be any more of that now, you have seemed to have fixed that problem.

Congratulations, gang! You managed to find another one of the Producer’s plants. Sadly, they managed to take one of you out as well. Last seen, the pair of them were wrapped in a full judo embrace throw toss thing right out one of the bottom windows! Such gorgeous television! Such suspense! Such drama!

Now of course while everybody’s eyes were on that piece of excitement, the producer’s plants managed to push out two more players from the game. We really should do something about these windows.

Now. Onto the part that you are all very interested in! The secrets. Ahh, such a delightful choice is this Pure Gossip. “I am secretly a coward”. Well it seems that we shall soon find out whether or not spool32 is truly a coward or not.

Well that wraps up tonight! There is some pie in the kitchen as a reward for making it this far into the competition. Another long day tomorrow!

The Removed

Smoove operator – Removed by the Group
    Psolms—A producer’s pet
    Premium – vengeful vigilance – Removed by producer’s pact
    Alegis – Removed by producer’s pact
    Englightenedbum – had some Insight – Removed by producer’s pact

Um, hey guys.

How's things?

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Spool, it is time for yov to leave the hovse. Yov have been chopped. Any last words?

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Can I vote this quick without being suspicious?
    spool32

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Think I'll go with spool32 today. Now if you'll excuse me there is some pie with my name on it.

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    ...and to think we shared a PM thread. :cry:

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Losing village specials: boo! Finding mafia members: yay!

Start of Day 5 Spreadsheet (up to post 1436)

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Oh, speaking of sharing!!

bahahaha

Thank you for reminding me, stever.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Back to D&D spool!

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Wouldn't it be smarter to just vig spool and vote for somebody else? That way we have an actual vote record to look at today instead of a bandwagon on spool?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    Wait, hang on! What's all this guys?

If there's anyone who's red-green colorblind, I just want you to know I'm totally village.

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    OOOOooooooOOOOOO

Be helpful, die day 3 by the mafia;
    Be unhelpful, die day 4 by the mafia!

BooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    @spool32. What would you rate the imbalance of that game at. Given that the village has both access to one time seerings as well as what seems to be village specials. Any last words?

spool32

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    warban wrote: »
    @spool32. What would you rate the imbalance of that game at. Given that the village has both access to one time seerings as well as what seems to be village specials. Any last words?

spool32

This is the strangest phalla position I've ever been in. An entire day where I'm obviously dead but still walking around...

Seriously though...... I suspect it's at least 25% of the village has a 1 time Seering. 25% of village has a one time vig. 25% of the village has the role block. And finally we have 25% of the village with guarding abilities?

On top of that we have the village specials and Kime as a network head. I don't think you can stack it vs the mafia any more than this.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    I would just like to flex a bit... premium I had a really strong suspicion you were a special when I whined about being vanillager again in PMs and you didn't join in to bitch about being cannon fodder.

I switched a kill to you very late this evening on a hunch.

Now then, let's get to work.

The secret I created was: "In the end, I did not dare to eat a peach."

So that's one less village power.

The secret Megafrost created was:

"Tarantulas once threatened and intimidated Waspinator into challenging Megatron to a duel. Megatron, thinking he could use some amusement, accepted the challenge. Waspinator, firing frantically and blindly, dislodged a large boulder which promptly crushed Megatron.

He has never been able to get over the shame of losing to Waspinator in a duel."

So there's two less powers.

Shouldn't I be dead then?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be smarter to just vig spool and vote for somebody else? That way we have an actual vote record to look at today instead of a bandwagon on spool?

unfortunately spool could be guarded in such a situation

liEt3nH.png
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Yes! Quick easy vote. Spool32

Disappointed the two maybe specials? got eliminated tonight too though.

I admit to being a bad villager this game, but I am not mafia! I shall endeavor to do better in these next turns, but if I'm eliminated by the mafia or the vote so be it.

Interesting puzzle! How many guards does the mafia have, anyway? :twisted:

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    who cares it's obviously not enough to keep you guys from dying every day

liEt3nH.png
    Psolms... my esteemed compadre. He created this secret:

"The true heir to the throne is my brother, whom I have convinced everyone is my own son, allowing me to usurp him."

Pour one out for you man, that's three dead powers.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Ugh. I did not have spool32 pegged at all. Good call, whoever did the seering.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    who cares it's obviously not enough to keep you guys from dying every day
    I expect that will be the end of that... kime has no more seers and no vig.

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    And you know that how?

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular

That makes sense. !spool32

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna

This would seem a lot more appealing if all of our mafia kills so far hadn't come from random vigs. Considering there is a 80% success rate so far, let Kime's spy network do its thing.

• MillMill Registered User regular
    I love an easy vote !spool32!

Op is updated.

i'm posting this to get rid of the draft of narration.

continue on.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    OoOoooOoOOo

I have few regrets

OOOooooOOoo

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    i am going to suggest something crazy here

maybe we should vote for someone else so we can establish voting records and let spool be killed by kime and his posse?

anyhow, spool it is

• MillMill Registered User regular
    I'm going to laugh if all the secrets revealed by spool were in the possession of removed villagers. Of course, I'm assuming we only get to use one secret per player.

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    and yes if the mafia have a guard ability via the secret mechanic then my idea is terrible and shouldnt be followed and its better to vote him out, i was only suggesting it though

but if they did have a guard ability and they attempted to use it while our network was using one then they would not work so he would still die I think?