As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BF3] All Premiums has the Aftermaths - Crossbows and gunvans, ho!

• Options
    TheExAmTheExAm Gerrymandered your districts Registered User regular
    So apparently that stream only happened for like half an hour, and the recorded video won't play. Wonderful.

6Jx6HOg.png
    Battlemans: DiscoCabbage | Elite: Dangerous: Aleksandr Khabaj
  • Options
    ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    TheExAm wrote: »
    So apparently that stream only happened for like half an hour, and the recorded video won't play. Wonderful.

The event was intended for game journalist visiting EA. We will probably get more information later from them.

XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Options
    SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
  • Options
    Oh hey, there's some MOH warfighter footage too. The M16 now sounds like a .50 cal.

• Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    i jumped online. Kaos was online but bounced. Anyone want to shoot rockets wif me?

edit: also satsu where you getting this footage from

Shogun on
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    They posted it on Reddit.

At least it's some sort of press event, so we'll get plenty of info between tonight and tomorrow.

Satsumomo on
  • Options
    ArchsorcererArchsorcerer Registered User regular
    Satsumomo wrote: »
    Oh hey, there's some MOH warfighter footage too. The M16 now sounds like a .50 cal.

CoD permeates everything.

I wonder what's up with Novalogic. Are they preparing their games for next-gen consoles or what?

XBL - ArchSilversmith

"We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." - Made in USA
  • Options
    That_GuyThat_Guy I don't wanna be that guy Registered User regular
    Alright. We got some people on mumble already for BF3. You should join us.

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    So, for the past couple weeks BF3 has been virtually unplayable. I get a few minutes and then crash to desktop. It looks like the game swapped out and can't swap back. I have to kill the process to exit and it continues to eat CPU cycles.

Searching on Google reveals a shitton of people having this problem and no solutions that I have been able to find, so, anyone have any idea what's going on?

Intel i7 2600k, no core passes 53 degrees.
    Asus DirectCUII GTX 570, peaks at 60 degrees, no hotter.
    16 GB RAM, Windows 7 64, Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Google Chrome.

Any help would be awesome since I've almost given up and DICE and EA have no obvious solutions (Again, perhaps I missed it, but I could find nothing).

• Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    CRAAAAWWLLINGGG INNN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    oh man. that sounds fucking great

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    Fuck you, I'm a tank: The game.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    My body is ready

I'm significantly better at tank than at gun

override367 on
  • Options
    My body is ready

I'm significantly better at tank than at gun

How's your tank gun?

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    HuntingNoobHuntingNoob Registered User regular
    Still too long for the release of AK to get myself hard.

• Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    All my dicks are cumming at once!

GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Registered User regular
    That game mode looks fun but the map looks just like Caspian Border. Really excited for the snow and desert map.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    DICE is like some guy selling stuff in a market:

"BUY THIS NOW AND YOU GET A TANK! YES YOU GET A TANK! AND YOU! HEY MAN HERE'S A TANK FOR YOU TOO! EVERYONE GETS A TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!!"

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    Accounting update: Our invoice for the month of August is paid up on the server host, spending the rest of the goodwill provided by our players.

With September rolling around and Armored Kill, I'm expecting player counts to pick up again. My goal is to run the new, larger maps 24/7 on the Dome.

• Options
    Aw yisss... Now move the Dome to Dallas!

Please? :(

• Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Yes

do it

UNLEASH THE 9 PING SHIASHI

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    I don't see why I couldn't...

• Options
    I'm being selfish, but make it a vote. Let the Europeans chime in, though they seem to rarely play.

My argument is that I'm a much better player than That_Guy but he keeps killing me with his bullshit 20ms ping :P

Also, my work desktop now has the forums blocked :( Typing from a remote desktop that uses IE7.

• Options
    I'm at a bit of an impasse at the moment

Every server that's full is either one that I'm wrongly banned from or that is running instant vehicle respawn

fffffffuck

u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    wakkawawakkawa Registered User regular
    Clever, they just reused all the buildings from back to karkand but just reskinned them.

• Options
    I'm at a bit of an impasse at the moment

Every server that's full is either one that I'm wrongly banned from or that is running instant vehicle respawn

fffffffuck

We were playing here last night.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/servers/show/f9a93532-cfbf-46e6-84bd-8ace1b187aec/365-INSOMNIA-24-7-INF-AIR-MAPS-FAST-SPAWN-500-TICKETS/

Other than 2 rounds per map, it was a great server. Are you banned there?

• Options
    Two Headed BoyTwo Headed Boy Registered User regular
    So, after 100+ hours in Battlefield, I decided to start using tanks.

I like tanks.

With the guided shells are fun as hell when you have a good teammate in the third seat.

4hNKbHH.png
    Twitter 3DS: 0860 - 3257 - 2516
  • Options
    My favorite servers are HIGH POINTS - FAST RANK servers.

• Options
    Active X disabled, so I can't edit my post:

Ya'll should install Battlelog+ or Betterbattlelog, the one that let's you rate servers. That way we can rate the PA server as great, with constructive comments such as active admins, fair play, etc.

Thinking the title could have "High Level PTFO server" or something.

• Options
    wakkawa wrote: »
    Clever, they just reused all the buildings from back to karkand but just reskinned them.

When you blow them up,they all end up looking the same anyway.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    This is weird. My game is stuttering. Just started today. It runs at a smooth 60 frames but every once in a while (usually when I'm sprinting) it will freeze up for half a second. It does this a few times within a ten second frame and then goes back to normal for a while. Really obnoxious and it messes up my aim.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    This is weird. My game is stuttering. Just started today. It runs at a smooth 60 frames but every once in a while (usually when I'm sprinting) it will freeze up for half a second. It does this a few times within a ten second frame and then goes back to normal for a while. Really obnoxious and it messes up my aim.

Do you have a CPU with hyper-threading? If so, is it enabled? Try disabling it, I heard it can cause stuttering with BF3.

SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    emp123emp123 Registered User regular
    Close Quarters for tanks? Sold

Whats that, Ive already purchased it? Oh, okay then.

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Klyka wrote: »

Do you have a CPU with hyper-threading? If so, is it enabled? Try disabling it, I heard it can cause stuttering with BF3.

I do not. And the game has been running perfectly fine for a week. This is the first time it's happened. And it was apparently happening to other people in the server I joined. But it also happened to me across multiple servers. So I don't know.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    Klyka wrote: »

I do not. And the game has been running perfectly fine for a week. This is the first time it's happened. And it was apparently happening to other people in the server I joined. But it also happened to me across multiple servers. So I don't know.

Overclocking seems to have created stuttering issues for many people. If you do have an overclock going, try disabling it.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Hey, that guy is awesome.
    And he can`t shut up.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    But as soon as he leaves, everyone else shuts up! Also, he will literally poop on you..

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    He had about 45 keyboards to poop on just last night.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png