As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    i really hope TRV dies cause im tired of reading v's instead of u's

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Diorinix wrote: »
    To be fair, there was work being done...just all wasted considering the outcome. And we'll have to waste more time re-investigating the instigators to make sure they were just wrong and not on the other side.

I understand all of the words that you used.

But together, the meaning of these sentences? I have no idea

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela
    I hope yov die first. Bvttehad. Stvpid bvtthead. Dvmb.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I think he's saying the analysis yesterday to vote Smoove out was wasted since he was innocent, and now wants to start a lynch against those who proposed the idea.
    vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela vvvvzela
    I hope yov die first. Bvttehad. Stvpid bvtthead. Dvmb.

Can you do the "ae" as one letter thing, I love that symbol?

Bluecyan on
  • spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    M.D. wrote: »

I'm still taking kill requests for this evening's festivities...

to be fair TRV, when I had my whole l and r post restriction from a eternal darkness phalla so very long ago im sure folks weren't happy reading that

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

I request 3 other mafia!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    to be fair TRV, when I had my whole l and r post restriction from a eternal darkness phalla so very long ago im sure folks weren't happy reading that
    I have no svch restriction. I enjoy this.

kill that man ^

• DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    I think he's saying the analysis yesterday to vote Smoove out was wasted since he was innocent, and now wants to start a lynch against those who proposed the idea.

No, I was referring to today, with a page-and-a-half of trying make me out to be a mafia.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.

I request 3 other mafia!

You would prefer a different target? A military target? Then name the player!
    psolms wrote: »
    The possibility that this vote is filled with stupid are 3720 to 1.

Please, my good sir, never tell me the odds.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Diorinix wrote: »
    Bluecyan wrote: »

No, I was referring to today, with a page-and-a-half of trying make me out to be a mafia.

Well, you aren't confirmed, so analysis on your village status should be valid inquiry. Honestly, your rabid defense probably does more to make you look guilty. But from what I've seen its only been one person that has pressed the issue.

rabid defense from one assault?

hmmmmmmmm

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Not at all part of this phalla, but...hah. This spool business has me in a humor.

Kaplar on
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Who says I'm not thinking?
    Now, where's my beer?

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    What a crap day. You guys should still talk.

@lonelyahava Is the public vote a definite kill, or can it be dodged?

Vote is Absolute. I'm insulted that you had to ask.
    kime wrote: »
    @lonelyahava: Order of actions? Specifically with respect to the secrets and the mafia kills.

I was wondering when you would ask this.

Vote --> Mafia/Specials --> Secrets

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Well, that implies that one of the secrets isn't a guard, though it could be a future-immunity. Could one of the secrets give a post-restriction or something?

Considering one of them is a roleblock, maybe the effects aren't determined till the end?

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Is there any evidence that anyone has had a post restriction?

liEt3nH.png
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Enter TRV.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    no, trv is silly and gave himself one though

WHO HAS SVMMONED ME?

:bz

• MillMill Registered User regular
    I don't know, I find TRV's posts to be amvsing.

I wouldn't rule out secrets not being able to guard people. It's possible that they don't work against mafia/special actions given the priority but instead work against other secrets.

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »

I wouldn't rule out secrets not being able to guard people. It's possible that they don't work against mafia/special actions given the priority but instead work against other secrets.

Pure speculation, since I haven't used my secret yet, but my guess is that the fourth type of secret (personality quirk is the only one we haven't seen in the narration, correct?) is a guard that can protect someone from all the other types of secrets. We know that Criminal act is a kill, Secret Agenda is a roleblock and Pure Gossip is a public seer. Given the order of actions, I wouldn't be surprised if the other category functions as a kind of secret-blocker. But like I said, I haven't used my secret yet so this is just a hunch.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    I am withovt secret, and sad.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
    I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
    I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
    I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
    I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

Am I the mermaid?

You're the peach, baby.

om nom nom

• ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    i can kill whoever you like if you want~

~ is the ironic !

You're the peach, baby.

om nom nom

This sovnds like it will end... poorly for me.
    Also, I am not as soft as a peach. Yov may damage yovr te- oh yes yov'll be dead. Right.
    Sorry abovt that.

So mean. Mermaids won't sing to me, village won't bandwagon someone else, you can all see colors properly...

... well OK that last one's fun. Because you can all see blue.

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I am spartacus.
    So mean. Mermaids won't sing to me, village won't bandwagon someone else, you can all see colors properly...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUtvZVRDi9w

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Mill wrote: »

Pure speculation, since I haven't used my secret yet, but my guess is that the fourth type of secret (personality quirk is the only one we haven't seen in the narration, correct?) is a guard that can protect someone from all the other types of secrets. We know that Criminal act is a kill, Secret Agenda is a roleblock and Pure Gossip is a public seer. Given the order of actions, I wouldn't be surprised if the other category functions as a kind of secret-blocker. But like I said, I haven't used my secret yet so this is just a hunch.

This is my thinking, judging by the fact that kime is still alive. Although, the alternative is somebody has that as an innate power seems more likely. If we are to assume the narrations descriptions are accurate we have lost two probably vigs and two probable seers, and two masons. Suggesting there are probably specials of the other type in the village. What I'm unsure of is if the mafia has any special abilities, since three of the offed had the title of producers pet and the first did not. So far the kill count has not gone down remaining at three consistent.

What is odd if we go by this logic, is that so far all of the vig kills have been through secrets, not vig powers. Kime may be directing this though. Obviously what the seers saw is their own information and hopefully shared with their network.

oh very well,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURFU3pL93o

~ is the ironic !

2ywskup.jpg

What is wrong with this woman's movth? Is this common amongst yovr people?

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    I suppose I will post my spreadsheet at the end of the day, doesn't seem like there's a need for it right now. I'll !vote for REG Rysk, however. Didn't like his RNG vote on Day 1 and so I'm following up on that now.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited August 2012
    Watch:

I'm so happy! <--- actually happy

I'm so happy~ <----hipster happy

spool32 on