As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Reboot-[Mini Phalla]-Stever777 has left the game - Village/Slash Victory!

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    > SIGN UP

• GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    We have enough that if we have to I can make the cuts to play. So opening narration will occur this evening or when we hit 30 people, whichever comes first. Feel free to keep signing up however we still have 5 spots left.

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Signing up

Are all of our avatars programs? If someone gets voted out/killed, does the avatar representing our avatar die inside our computers?

Game within a game. Actually asleep the entire time.

Kaplar wrote: »
    Signing up

Are all of our avatars programs? If someone gets voted out/killed, does the avatar representing our avatar die inside our computers?

Game within a game. Actually asleep the entire time.

The avatars of the programs inside the game can die, but if the people of Mainframe beat the User they are all back safe and sound. If they lose however they are all turned into this

250px-Nullza543r.jpg

Its supposedly not a pleasant experience. And yes we are playing a game of Phalla about people trapped in a game of Phalla.

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Whoa. That's like, deep man.

• MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Malkor.

I have time to be relevant.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
    Allright we are a few short, but thats no big deal. I'm going to start it now. Opening narration will be up in a bit.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I'd like to sign up or reserve.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
    Dozens of cloaked figures wandered the dilapidated village. No matter how close they got to one another they could not tell who anyone was. When they spoke, their voices where heavily muffled, sounding nothing like their voices normally did. After a few minutes a single beams of light shown down from the black sky into the center square of the town. Everyone moved to gather around the shining light.

A Voice spoke as if from thin Air.

Greetings. Welcome to Phalla 9000 build 1.01. Players have selected human controlled mafia with AI village.
    Miller Option ................Declined
    Thrall Option ............... Declined
    Alternative Win conditions .............De........ Clarification Denied
    Applying in game alias to all characters ...............Complete

Everyone loooked around as names in a light gray colouring appeared over everyones head, The Road Virus? Megafrost? These where not their names! But it seemed this was the only way they could identify anyone now.

The loud Voice continued to speak
    Voting Booth.............. Initialized

From the ground rose a small box, about waste high. It contained a small keypad on it.

Please submit votes for suspected mafia members here, the charcter with the most votes will be eliminated. Failure to vote will lead to elimination. Please enjoy your game of Phalla 9000.

With that the light went out, leaving everyone once again in the gloomy village. Everyone looked around, they knew the price of failure. If they could not beat the Users at this game they would all be nullified and Mainframe would be no more.

PM's will be on their way shortly.

I'd like to sign up or reserve.

Nick of Time was just about to roll up the roles.

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Cool thanks.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Yay I was in narration!

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Glad this is starting now, I might have no service tomorrow!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Or maybe someone else is playing as me..,, -shifty-

Stever because racism.

PM's are out. If you didn't get one send me a message. I also apologize to a few people, I neglected to color your name its faction color. You can probally figure it out from the Victory Condition, but if your not sure send me a message. Day 1 will end 24:00 EDT Sunday. Let the games begin.

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    The pseudo-random number generator seeded at the current time has chosen Orange Soda for elimination.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    TheRoadVirus because he is a virus.

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    What's YOUR format, enlightenedbum!?

With Love and Courage
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Evenin' blokes.

liEt3nH.png
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Void Slayer, clearly he kills something with a name like that!

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    !I needed a name to post.... Stay out of my way Surfer! :evil:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    edited August 2012
    Hmmmm I may have missed this in the OP, just to make sure. Please include me in any PM or proboards that are used for this game. I want to learn about the dark seedy underbelly of networking.

Greenbarons on
    TheRoadVirus for spearing me in the EVO phalla.

You were mafia.

Anialos wrote: »
    TheRoadVirus because he is a virus.

Pics or it didn't happen

You were mafia.

You can't prove that.

• adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    Vagrant_winds

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080

You were mafia.

You can't prove that.

Did too

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    B-b-b-bird bird bird, Alegis is the word

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Cythraul wrote: »
    B-b-b-bird bird bird, Alegis is the word

WHAT YOU DID THERE. I C:\ IT

INANTP is a person who is a player who is playing this game

• FaranguFarangu I am a beardy man With a beardy planRegistered User regular
    TheEnder because the sooner you die the sooner you can get to building your crazy phallas that I enjoy to death.

SAFETIES OFF

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Kilnaga for cereal killing me Day 1 in the last game we were both in together.
    What did I do to you man? Why do you hate me so?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    !Megafrost for being part of the most recent mafia to kill me on day 2-4.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
    Farangu wrote: »
    SAFETIES OFF
    You pull the trigger and...successfully blow your brains out. You did not specify the orientation of your firearm.

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Kilnaga for cereal killing me Day 1 in the last game we were both in together.
    What did I do to you man? Why do you hate me so?

It was Day 2. D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    T_A's new(ish) avatar is scary and therefore he must be mafia.

• Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    megafrost for having n rng generator that is clearly broken.