As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    It feels like I'm one with the univere.

Et tu, Brute?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Don't vse phrases from my time to try and dissvade me!

• Options
    sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I would like to see The Zeetchling go down.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Don't vse phrases from my time to try and dissvade me!

gumballs

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Well you've all been busy today. Romanqwerty is currently in the lead but hot on his trail is Zandracon followed by tzeenthcling and Wagrant_Winds tied for third. Still seven people left to cast votes and only two hours left. Sorry this isn't as fancy as Mr Blarney.

Diorinix 1 (Lucedes)
    Zandracon 3 (Bluecyan, Romanqwerty, Cythraul, REG_Risk)
    M.D. 1 (Warban)
    Kime 1 (Kime)
    TRV 1 (M.D)
    Romanqwerty 4 (Trueneverborn, The_Anonymous. Mill, Diorinix)
    The_Anonymous 1 (Romanqwerty)
    tzeentchling 2 (Vagrant_Winds, sportzboytjw)
    The Ender 1 (tzeentchling)
    Lucedes 1(Shalmelo)
    Vagrant_Winds 2 (orange_soda, The_Ender)
    Cythraul 1 (TRV)

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Zandracon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    hmm dont really like the zandracon thing because zandracon is always quiet but what do I know :c

• Options
    The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Guys, please vote out V_Winds. His voting record is stupidly suspicious.

With Love and Courage
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I'm at a hotel.

What's up doods?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    so am I, hi5

• Options
    edited August 2012
    phone posting is hard

oh, so that's how you edit posts

why is that gear thingy invisible

Zandracon on
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »
    Guys, please vote out V_Winds. His voting record is stupidly suspicious.

You wanna post why you think this is? I'm not saying you're wrong but fuck if i'm gonna take you word for it when you know, you could be posting his actual vote history

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hotels are for transients and vagabonds. Smite!

• Options
    Well, tied up, I'm not confident enough on zandricorn, especially if this is his status quo. romanqwerty.

• Options
    corn is delicious

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    The Ender wrote: »
    Adventfalls posted a brilliant analysis of the shading dealings done by Vagrant_Winds.
    Recurring patterns:

-TrueNeverborn: While appearing to make a really, really bad call on Day 1, he also had a wagon with Exarch and Megafrost on him on Day 2. And it was a relatively close vote. Not a sure-fire sign he's clean, but there's a scent of lemony freshness.
    -vagrant_winds: Has switched onto the 'winning' vote twice: one on Day 1 when it was off of a mafia, again Day 3 when he got off of Mill to vote for Anialos - and that vote no one else switched saw for Anialos himself. Looks sketchy, check him out.

Day 1 is the only day I can see with a definite bandwagon shift onto Langley and off of psolms and to a lesser extent TrueNeverborn.

He needs to be taken care of.

Vagrant_Winds Seems like a good vote choice here.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    inantp is the sussest

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Meanies.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    3mins left if you want to bump me up to tied or vote-lead.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    Man... A vote tie. Wouldn't that be interesting.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    A bit late for that now, though.

• Options
    I mean, I could have voted for the main bandwagon to help save myself and make it highly unlikely/impossible, but I gave you guys a chance.

• Options
    Is my count off? Should be romanqwerty getting the push today, I only see three votes for you vagrant.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Argh, didn't think company would stay that late.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    O_O

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    helo hello yes yes i know, two days in a row with no warning, i'm a horrible host. bite me.

results shortly.

• Options
    <33333

• Options
    O_O

(⌐■_■)

• Options
    O_O

(⌐■_■)

Look at you, waiting for narration like the mafia dude that you are!

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Can you people get any more boring? You’re on television for Goodness Sake! Act like you want to be here! There is a prize, you know! A big Prize! No I’m not going to tell you what it is, then it wouldn’t be a surprise, now would it?

You are the quietest, most dull, absolutely least controversial group of contestants we could possibly have gathered for this gameshow! Not a single cranky bitch. Not a whiny prep. Not even something resembling an asshole. Well, except for that one guy. But you know what? He got removed tonight! Yes! So now we don’t even have that!

You people are being given the chance of a lifetime, the chance to showcase yourselves to the world on a big stage, to put your names out there, to make a future and a career for yourselves and you’re doggy paddling!? What is wrong with you! Have you absolutely no honor? Have you no care for what the world thinks about you?

Have you no care for my job!?!

Worthless. All of you. Absolutely worthless. And yes, that means you too, you pets of my producer. Can’t even muster up the will to go on? All of you, absolutely mind numbingly dull.

But, I guess you want to know what happened with the secrets? Fine. I’ll tell you what happened. A whole big lot of nothing.

Ok, that’s not true, we did get one secret in for submission, well two, but they were both of the same category. The most interesting thing to have happened today. You actually have finally put forward the Personality Quirk secret. Halle-fricking-lujah. And what a whopper it is. Somebody apparently thinks that sportzboyjtw is “Afraid of Masturbation”.

Hah.

Alright, to sleep with you lot then. Another day tomorrow. Try not to suck so much.

Losers.

The Removed

romanqwerty – Removed by the group
    Trueneverborn – removed by Producer’s pact
    Orange Soda –removed by Producer’s pact

• Options
    You might want to calibrate that mafiadar.

• Options
    Welllllllllp. v_w

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    dog paddling indeed!

• Options
    Although kime really needs to clarify if the sportz thing was intentional.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    lonelyahava!

• Options
    I show by my records that I did not have votes from

@38thDoe
    @phyphor
    @stever777

if you do not vote again tomorrow, I will kill you.

Literally.

Also, @Lucedes, that does not count. so there. :P

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    OK, so sportz was targeted. What does Personality Quirk do? It doesn't seem to have given us any new information.

• Options
    tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Also of note, the Producers only had two kills today, instead of their usual 3. I guess we're doing something right?

• Options
    OoOoOoOoOoO

Got you, you predictable Pets

oOoOoOoOoOoO

• Options
    I would like to point out that I've only ever been mafia in two Phallas: Past Lives and the Bible one.