As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Also of note, the Producers only had two kills today, instead of their usual 3. I guess we're doing something right?

I figvre either we are doing something right, or a gvard deserves a medal for blocking someone tonight.
    Rhymes!

• sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    VW

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Also, "afraid of mastvrbation" is a great secret.

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Sorry. Had to go see TDKR.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I'm so tlirr it ain't lear.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I am totally pretending to be a villager the right way? right? <.< >.>

I thought it was obvious how the secrets works at this point.

Secrets:
    Quirk = Guard.
    Crime = Vig.
    Gossip = Seer.
    Agenda = Roll block.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    !tzeentchling for now.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    @lonelyahava

fine, vagrant_winds.

:P

Now that Orange Soda is gone, who do I vote for?

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Could we get a confirmed guard hit relayed through Kime or another validated villager? Cause option one, a guard happened and we are not informed or option 2, some of the mafia did not send in their kill requests last night. That would shorten up the list of suspects to three, I like those odds.

A confirmed guard hit from last night or going forward?

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    From last night.

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    !tzeentchling

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Anyone have a list of who's still alive?

• shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Anyone have a list of who's still alive?

OP appears to be up to date.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
    And I'll join you on !tzeentchling, pending any new info. Been suspicious of him since day 2, might as well see if I was right or not.

Since vagrant_winds thinks so highly of my play, I'll vote his way.
    !tzeentchling

• TrueNeverbornTrueNeverborn Registered User regular
    OooOOooOooooOOOO

I REGRET NOTHING!!! lol Thx for the fun game everyone

OOOOOoooOOoOOo

So if you love games and I love games... Why are we not playing... **sees the forum** OOOOHHHH Yeh!
    TrueNeverBorn_sm.jpg
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    sportzboy

(this is a joke vote. don't be silly)

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I would like to point out that I've only ever been mafia in two Phallas: Past Lives and the Bible one.

Aren't those both ahava Phallas...?

V_W because statistics?

My vote didn't go through?

Anyways, sportzboyjtw[color]

No one follow my vote

Steam profile
    stever777 wrote: »
    Now that Orange Soda is gone, who do I vote for?

Hawaiian Pvnch

Uh oh. Posts are not appearing to me. Please send me a PM if you see my posts (or rather, any post since stever's at 2:15 am)

Steam profile
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    In a tie everyone tied dies?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    No, they're showing up. Vanilla just isn't showing the link to this page for some reason.

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    No, actually, it wasn't clear. If Agenda is a Role Block, it still wouldn't have kept one of the mafia from taking a kill action tonight, because mafia actions come before secrets. We know that Agenda had not been used before tonight, so if one of the mafia had been roleblocked and didn't kill anyone, it was a village special and not a secret effect.

Also, @warban, having been mafia a few times before, I'd like to think that if I actually was this game, I could pretend to be village much better.

• CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'm gonna stay on Zandracon. Nothing better is coming up.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
    Um, ok. The forum I guess ate my last post?

So no, it wasn't obvious (to me at least) how the secrets worked. Agenda had not been used before. We also know it can't be what caused the reduced kill count from the producers, since Mafia actions go before secrets. Unless Sportz cares to share with us what it's doing to him now? Which means either we still have a roleblock special out there, or the numbers of the mafia are reduced enough that they've lost a kill.

Also, @warban, I've been mafia enough before that I'd like to think, were I actually mafia this time, that I'd be much better at pretending to be a villager.

dafuq? The forum keeps eating all my posts.

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Am I crazy, or are posts not appearing in this thread? I've seen "new posts" appear from tzeentchling and Cythraul, but every time I come to the thread stever's posts are the most recent.

liEt3nH.png
    Vanilla doesn't seem to think that page 45 exists. I had to manually change the page number in the address bar in order to see anything since last night, including my own posts. WTF

huh, thought I already made my Zandracon vote today. Anyway I'm not seeing any better options or leads so my vote from yesterday stands.

Steam
    yeah, manually changing the post number in the website address worked. But the forum doesn't recognize it otherwise it seems.

Staying on The Ender. If I die so be it; I've already used my secret and I'm a villager, so I cost the village nothing.

!stever777

Anyone have a list of who's alive?

Thread broke? Not refreshing for me.

Yep. Posts disapearing into a black hole.

ok this is weird, I swear I've voted TWICE today for Zandracon and the post keeps getting eaten.

And actually if you look in my post history both are there but not in the thread.

The hell, vanilla.

Steam
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I would like to point out that I've only ever been mafia in two Phallas: Past Lives and the Bible one.

Somehow my earlier post didnt go through?

Aren't those both Ahava Phallas?

V_W for statistics?

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    Also of note, the Producers only had two kills today, instead of their usual 3. I guess we're doing something right?

possibly or could be another reason who knows for sure

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    no new posts to show up?