As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]- Game of Secrets-use the other thread!

1394041424345»

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    Vagrant_Winds, you go squish now!

With Love and Courage
  • GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    ITS BEEN FIXED HALLALUEGHA.... ummm oh right I'm dead ooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooo

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Did the thread fix itself?

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    It lives!

• lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    And now it seems I'm staring mob death in the face.
    Laters you silly geese.

!tzeentchling

You'll never take my villager-ness without a fight.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Who is winning? This day has been a clvsterfvck

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    latest post keeps bringing me to a different post than the latest booo

thread's back yaaay

liEt3nH.png
    so hey looking through the remaining players here

has TRV done anything villagey or has everyone been glossing over him because he's roleplaying

liEt3nH.png
    wait did the thread break again

liEt3nH.png
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Is it safe? Is it fixed?

Um, I've found vagrant_winds to be suspicious.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Yeah... I'm not sure what's happening today. Fairly certain tzeetching is the forerunner right now followed by Vagrant winds but I'll have to go back and do a better count. 38thDoe for generally low post count and little rationales. Also, on the off chance that it was an unused mafia call and not a successful guard that accounted for the missing mafia kill.

• DiorinixDiorinix Registered User regular
    vagrant_winds.

I haven't done a lot of analysis in prior games...will give it a good honest shot for tomorrow.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mmmmm....toasty.
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    Should I die tonight, take a look at the ones following the people pushing hardest for me (though not necessarily the ones starting it). I'm a super easy bandwagon for mafia to jump on. And they're laughing about it, no doubt.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Broken again hahah

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Did I vote?
    TRV

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    tzeentchling

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

Sorry if this was asked, but does everyone die in a tie?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀