As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Phalla]-Game of Secrets- Game over! Mafia Victory!

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    So, thoughts?

I've got nothing more than you all.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I think we have shit all for voting records

liEt3nH.png
  • shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Yeah, we've whittled the mafia down some, but it's all been vig kills except for Spool, and everybody knew what his status was all day so we can't pull any real info out of that.

The best day for vote analysis is probably day 1, sadly - when there were competing wagons on psolms and trueneverborn, with the late rush towards langly. It's super late so I'm not going to tackle it right now, but I'll try to dig through the day 1 TNB wagon tomorrow to see if there are any leads there. Not looking good, though.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    I still think Inantp is mafia

but now i'm more willing to consider zandracon simply because of his last minute switch which I just now noticed.

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    ooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooo

You guys are the worst

ooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooo

The Anonymous on
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Going back to my Zandracon vote. Still find him suspicious. Unless he gave good info to kime, but judging how last night went I'm guessing not.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    I think the folum falt hult this pharra, but I'm leady to be done with it.

Walkerdog on MTGO
    TylerJ on League of Legends (it's free and fun!)
  • sportzboytjwsportzboytjw squeeeeeezzeeee some more tax breaks outRegistered User regular
    Arthough if it is actuarry praying out with the mafia outnumbeling us, it wourd be amazing

Walkerdog on MTGO
    I see...

Steam profile
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Sportz, I don't even know what is happening here.
    With yov specifically. Have yov 1-vpped my speech pattern AND added racism?

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Sportz, I don't even know what is happening here.
    With yov specifically. Have yov 1-vpped my speech pattern AND added racism?

Clearly your only course of action now is to speak in Latin

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Ego accipere vocas libenter.
    I accept your challenge willingly

Erin The Red on
    Spoltz, I don't even know what is happening hele.
    With yov specificarry. Have yov 1-vpped my speech patteln AND added lacism?

I'm not saying I haven't.

But I'm not wirring to confilm such an accusation.

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Zandracon vote.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    sportz for blatant racism.

It doesn't have a place here and I don't find it amusing.

I will go with The Ender. Zandracon at least contacted me yesterday.

Steam profile
    Tzeentchling videtvr devitans voto ita vsqve hodie.
    tzeentchling seems to be avoiding the vote so far today.

edited August 2012
    Cly mole Leg Lysk.

sportzboytjw on
    Walkerdog on MTGO
    Okay so

Every time the village has sort of split itself on people it finds suspicious like Zandracon and The Ender, before the day ends some vote gains enough traction to overtake them.

This is not the day for shitty one-off votes. This means you, REG, and Stever, and Cythraul, and Cayrus. We need to fuckin' kill a dude tonight.

liEt3nH.png
    Tv ivstvs mvtare a voto dispositis?
    Did you just edit a vote post?

NO I WOURD NEVEL DO THAT.

Howevel, to creal up any misundelstanding that courd occul

Reg Rysk

Walkerdog on MTGO
  • REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    I would gladly throw my vote on somebody useful, since I'm deciding who that is still, I'm putting it on the goose who thinks he's being funny or getting under my skin or something.

Seriously, does nobody else find that offensive and of no place in here? Am I missing the hilarious joke?

Agit in gvstvs pavperes
    He behaves in poor taste

REG Rysk wrote: »
    I would gladry thlow my vote on somebody usefur, since I'm deciding who that is stirr, I'm putting it on the goose who thinks he's being funny or getting undel my skin or something.

Seliousry, does nobody erse find that offensive and of no place in hele? Am I missing the hiralious joke?

The onry funny thing about it was getting a flee tlorring on you. Othelwise it is supelrame.

Thele is no joke :/

Walkerdog on MTGO
    I would gladly throw my vote on somebody useful, since I'm deciding who that is still, I'm putting it on the goose who thinks he's being funny or getting under my skin or something.

Seriously, does nobody else find that offensive and of no place in here? Am I missing the hilarious joke?

It is likely a post restriction, not him just trying to be funny.

I don't think it's particularly offensive, but eh, I have no feelings, so, you know...

Steam profile
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    kime wrote: »

It is likely a post restriction, not him just trying to be funny.

I don't think it's particularly offensive, but eh, I have no feelings, so, you know...

I guess we now know what the Personality Quirk secret does!

I don't see ahava allowing something like that but...ok I guess?

Zandracon has evaded for too long.

Phyphor wrote: »
    kime wrote: »

It is likery a post restliction, not him just tlying to be funny.

I don't think it's particuralry offensive, but eh, I have no feerings, so, you know...

I guess we now know what the Pelsonarity Quilk seclet does!

OH WHAT NO WAY. That said. Zandlacon

Walkerdog on MTGO
    Zandracon
    Tzeentch
    Ender

Longivs vixervnt haberent. Qvomodo vitare moriens ad democratia?
    They have lived much longer than they should have. How do they avoid dying to democracy?

Man, if I had known that using the Personality Quirk secret gave someone a post restriction, I would have used mine WAY earlier (I always love forcing people to post in haiku, including myself). Although confidential to whoever chose sportzboy's: not cool.

Welp, so much for analyzing the psolms/trueneverborn wagons from day 1. I went back and looked at the old thread and everyone who voted for TrueNeverBorn is already dead, and they all came up green except for psolms.

**sigh**

edited August 2012
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Welp, so much for analyzing the psolms/trueneverborn wagons from day 1. I went back and looked at the old thread and everyone who voted for TrueNeverBorn is already dead, and they all came up green except for psolms.

**sigh**

Hvnc lvdvm vix resolvere valet esse probat. Itervm, ego svm ​​semper malvm ad analysis.
    This game is proving to be difficvlt to analyze effectively. Then again, I am always bad at analysis.

Erin The Red on
    hey TRV i don't want to poop on your parade but i feel like posting in latin is dancing dangerously close to the "don't post in code" rule

liEt3nH.png
    Dvly noted. Google translate svcks anyway.

• tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    The Ender cause why stop voting for him now?

• CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    Zandracon is a slippery one.

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    sportz for blatant non-racism.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    You are being ridiculous if you make joke posts at this point in the game

Steam profile
    It's not a joke.
    It's a vote.

edited August 2012
    I was just afraid INANTP would berate me again for a one-word vote post.
    Ya know, like he voted last page.

stever777 on