As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The [Phall]ympic Games! - Cheater Victory!

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Everyone should be getting a confirmation when I receive your real name. If you sent one in and haven't gotten a message back from me, feel free to ping me again!

• Orange SodaOrange Soda Registered User regular
    It seems like if we all have a secret name that will be used in the narration, that there is a potential abuse for rolecalls? Should we just make up another identity to use in the case of needing to lie about who we are? Or is it going to be very apparent all the fake names that are in play?

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    It's not as though you're stopped from lying about your name in any other game.

liEt3nH.png
    It seems like if we all have a secret name that will be used in the narration, that there is a potential abuse for rolecalls? Should we just make up another identity to use in the case of needing to lie about who we are? Or is it going to be very apparent all the fake names that are in play?

You are certainly welcome to make up any number of additional names for yourself.

Anything beyond that will be CD'd until the game actually starts.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    But what if there's a role call of role calls? Shouldn't we have a double secret name?!

jdarksun on
  • kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Reserve

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    I'm going for bronze!

• MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Malkor

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I'm in

Phyphor on
  • AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    USA! USA! USA!

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    !sign

Good work, we're at 27 after our first full day.

Still need 13 more

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Good work, we're at 27 after our first full day.

Still need 13 more

Want us to smack some people with @ notifications? :P

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    It's certainly never hurts :P

We've still got a few days before I was planning on starting, so I'm not that worried. When I saw we slipped over to page 2 though, I figured a subtle bump would be helpful.

@Greenbarons I know you're still running your mini, but I'm sure there won't be that many days left in it, plus the day or two it will take before this actually starts up. Come play with us. <3

@adventfalls
    @vagrant_winds
    @Cythraul
    @TheRoadVirus
    @enlightenedbum
    @38thDoe

There, that might net a few more people. :D

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Could try getting

@psolms
    @spool32
    @Zandracon
    @lonelyahava
    @warban
    @Bedlam
    @M.D.
    @Kaplar

Are names I've seen in other games that may or may not be interested. Apologies to anyone summoned that really didn't want to play or didn't have time for a phalla right now.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I can't right now...gotta take a break in between rounds. Thank you though!

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    I like phalla, But I don't care for the olympics.

michael_phelps.png
    Should I still sign up?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Yes.

But, I guess, it's totally up to you and I can see sitting out themes you don't find attractive.

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Nobody likes the Olympics.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    I don't think I've ever watched the Olympics, ever.

- Terence McKenna
    Winter games are way better than Summers.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    ~

Erin The Red on
    YAY! I won gold in the Google game!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Winter games are way better than Summers.

That is blasphemy, good sir. No games are complete without swimming.

Swim in ice water.

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    @Mill
    I have seen your name places too. Haven't I, @Mill?

• MillMill Registered User regular
    Indeed you have sir. Indeed you have.

Mill!!!!!

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    !Bounce ... Bounce ... Bounce

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    screw you guys, i like the olympics.

so there.

totally didnt notice the notification, btw. I still haven't cleared them out from my phalla....

oops.

!signup

So wait, @TheRoadVirus are you actually signed up for this or no? >_>

- Terence McKenna
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Due to pending litigation, I am unable to participate in any sporting event. I'll be watching intently though!

(one of the above is true)

Bvt seriovsly thovgh, look at the first post and see if yov can figvre it ovt :-D

I REALLY like the Olympics as well (as evidenced by my making a phalla based on them), but you don't necessarily need my deep and abiding love for them to enjoy this phalla. Though it certainly wouldn't hurt.

TRV is helping me with hosting duties here, so he's not technically playing but you will see him around a lot.

Finally, thanks for the enthusiasm guys! I'm really stoked to run this, so I'm hoping we can get the last few slots filled up in the next day or so.

• GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular

edited August 2012
    Did yov miss me, peons? I have been dragged away from my eternal slvmber once more to oversee the attempts and failvres of yov lot, not even good enovgh to be gladiators. Next time, I read the fine print on a reality tv contract.

Erin The Red on
    edited August 2012
    jdarksun wrote: »
    protip: blue is unreadable. try cyan.

I do this only to enable yov to read my commands, peon. Think me not svbservient to you!

Erin The Red on
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks OaklandRegistered User regular
    !Reserve up May not have the time to commit fully, but I can probably come in at a pinch.