As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Well, Everyone's Bereft Crumblics Over Months In Cooldown, So...

• djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Did I miss it, or has nobody posted chainsawsuit yet?

20120813.png
    http://chainsawsuit.com/

One from a few days ago:
    20120808.png

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Are you still doing the archime

As long as you warn that the website contains some material that may not be suitable for all audiences.

SabreMau on
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    :bz: :bz: :bzz:

YvPsQ.jpg
    gUrmu.jpg

When I see them, there's usually between 4-12 of the scanning stations open at a time. Unless there's a big line to get in, you're not waiting on the slowest person to get done, you're waiting on the fastest.

• FCDFCD Registered User regular
    The ears on the UFO look like the villain lady who summoned the Knightmare Knight, so I'm guessing they're connected.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Oh man I missed so many good Nedroids

2012-07-05-beartato-eatingcornguide.png

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    I was hoping Weirdo would be one of the top results.

mm8gq.jpg

cIWnQ.jpg

Got different results in Firefox and IE.

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    Avraham wrote: »

ahhhh love that lighting

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_m8q5cyaJCS1qhy1pno1_500.jpg

EzUAYcn.png
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    Don't even act like I don't have Airwolf.

Please Achewood, update again.

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Also, more french people complaining about things.

EN-FuckPeterPan01.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan02.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan03.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan04.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan05.png
    EN-FuckPeterPanbonus.png

this guy's a real shitfucker, jesus

crwth wrote: »
    tumblr_m8q5cyaJCS1qhy1pno1_500.jpg

only 31?

amateur

• DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    UGH THESE KIDS ARE STUPID UGH IF YOU WERE A REAL EDUCATOR LIKE ME YOU'D KNOW THIS UGH UGH UGH

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    zVZi1.png

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Also, more french people complaining about things.

EN-FuckPeterPan01.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan02.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan03.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan04.png
    EN-FuckPeterPan05.png
    EN-FuckPeterPanbonus.png

this guy's a real shitfucker, jesus

Because nothing encourages kids to imagine like telling them they're doing it wrong

Fuck this guy

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    dang it, Tom, stand up and do something

you're making your country look bad in front of a cute redheaded English girl

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    Seriously wrote: »
    zVZi1.png

i thought this comic was about Teens

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

edited August 2012
    bad machinery is about teens

pre-teens

tweens?

this is an winterlude between bad machinery stories, starring the protagonist of his old webcomic scary go round

who cannot go to the gas station without causing the death of three innocent bystanders

Seriously on
    shelley is the best

• the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    FortyTwo wrote: »
    Don't even act like I don't have Airwolf.

Please Achewood, update again.

BY ODINSTAD'S BEARD

• UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular

pre-teens

tweens?

this is an winterlude between bad machinery stories, starring the protagonist of his old webcomic scary go round

who cannot go to the gas station without causing the death of three innocent bystanders

so like is Scary Go Round about the Bad Machinery people as growned-ups?

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I feel bad for posting the first comic to make people angry in the new webcomics thread.

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    asshole dude is right, though. i kept my sketchbooks from grade school and they're all awful derivative shit

but that's how people learn?

• BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    I've taught a few kid's art classes before.

They really can be shitheads, but I wouldn't make an angry comic about it or anything.

Also, you're putting them on the spot with a new skill, it's not surprising that they fall back on what feels safe.

vmn6rftb232b.png
  • DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    oh, that power nap comic has only updated once since the web comic thread hiatus

the artist got ran over by a car and has six broken bones

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    oh, that power nap comic has only updated once since the web comic thread hiatus

jesus christ

• BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    Also if you want the kids to use their imaginations, it is best to guide them gently. Like 'let's all draw monsters, what kind of monster do you want to make?' or 'design a super hero, or a super villain!'

vmn6rftb232b.png
    Ubik wrote: »

pre-teens

tweens?

scary go round does have a cast of 20-somethings, but it occurs before bad machinery

they're both about solving mysteries and getting into trouble but scr was generally more fantastical and boasts a far higher mortality rate than does bad machinery

also, boning

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I keep wanting to read Scary Go Round's archive but then get intimidated by the size of the thing. Do I really need to start at the beginning or is there a spot a few years in that's fine?

• OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Belruel wrote: »
    Also if you want the kids to use their imaginations, it is best to guide them gently. Like 'let's all draw monsters, what kind of monster do you want to make?' or 'design a super hero, or a super villain!'
    yeah. this is actually true of every person, kid, teen, and adult

teaching literature is exactly the same. 'what did you think of this? how did it make you feel? why? does anyone agree or disagree with stacy? how come?' etc

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I keep wanting to read Scary Go Round's archive but then get intimidated by the size of the thing. Do I really need to start at the beginning or is there a spot a few years in that's fine?

Each story is basically self contained so you can just pick a chapter and go with it. There is some character continuity which matters for some of them but it's not really that necessary to start at the beginning.

• JyrenBJyrenB St. AugustineRegistered User regular
    Dammit. I managed to forget to keep up with Judecca after the thread went away.

Thank you, @Kochikens, as I can now fix that horrible mistake.

osasbutton.png
    XBL: JyrenB ; Steam: Jyren ; Twitter
    Ubik wrote: »

pre-teens

tweens?

scary go round does have a cast of 20-somethings, but it occurs before bad machinery

they're both about solving mysteries and getting into trouble but scr was generally more fantastical and boasts a far higher mortality rate than does bad machinery

also, boning

oh they look like the same characters but grown up

i guess i'm just not familiar with the characters

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

jesus christ

what?

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    you're totally right ! After this comic some people wrote me about methods they had tested with kids, and it appears that "do what you want" is the worst I could have done ! actually I should have known better, because even as an adult it's the same: I work a lot better if I'm given a theme. It's incredibly hard to start from nothing !

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    SabreMau is world number one for crumblics threads

• -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    my favorite part is "okay little assh- kids"

two kids not being able to think of a good idea for drawing was almost enough to make him snap

PNk1Ml4.png
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    DRAW SOMETHING I'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE YOU HOPELESS CUNT

• maritzacmaritzac Registered User regular
    French guy sucks. Kid's imagination is amazing if directed properly. Granted, not all child are imaginative or creative, but most of them can for example do vibrant, hilarious and convoluted stories if left to their own.

I'm guessing he doesn't have any kids or spends a lot of time yelling at them for not being sofisticated adults or something.

Hi guys! I missed this thread way too much :)

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Maritza, how is Bachan doing??

This discussion has been closed.