As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Well, Everyone's Bereft Crumblics Over Months In Cooldown, So...

• maritzacmaritzac Registered User regular
    Soldiering it up, basically. If I didn't already have a deep admiration for the guy, I'd start.

He's the goddamned Batman Bachan.

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Also, the French education system just does not understand how kids work. It is all about wrote learning and copying exactly what your teacher says, so I guess that it's no surprise that french kids aren't super imaginative when it comes to a classroom setting. So it does seem a bit off the blame them like that.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »

YvPsQ.jpg
    gUrmu.jpg

When I see them, there's usually between 4-12 of the scanning stations open at a time. Unless there's a big line to get in, you're not waiting on the slowest person to get done, you're waiting on the fastest.

I really hate the people who attempt to use them and end up pissing off everyone around them by doing so
    I do find it funny when I go to the store in the morning is usually when the eldery and vultures are out so it's really a quick and smooth trip to the store

I too miss this thread it's nice to see all the comics I had not bookmarked

• Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    I've never had any trouble with the self scan device, or really even seen anyone else with problems. What's the issue?

• TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    People are stupid.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have seen people pour stuff on them because they got pissed off at it
    It's really unbelievable how people cannot use a device so easy

• B_RB_R Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Also, the French education system just does not understand how kids work. It is all about wrote learning and copying exactly what your teacher says, so I guess that it's no surprise that french kids aren't super imaginative when it comes to a classroom setting. So it does seem a bit off the blame them like that.

Lets all talk about our preconceptions of the french school system because one guy, who normally does amazing comics, said some things you disagree with. (and yeah, that comic was pretty bad)

B_R on
  • the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular
    B_R wrote: »

Lets all talk about our preconceptions of the french school system because one guy, who normally does amazing comics, said some things you disagree with. (and yeah, that comic was pretty bad)

Are we all not seething cauldrons of preconceptions?

edited August 2012
    B_R on
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    JyrenB wrote: »
    Dammit. I managed to forget to keep up with Judecca after the thread went away.

Thank you, @Kochikens, as I can now fix that horrible mistake.

npnp

judecca is amazing

lookit dis bunnies face

2012-07-02-74%20copy-4.jpg
    (Judecca is nsfw)

welcome back maritzac!!!

B_R wrote: »

What no, I was the one who posted it. I sort of like the dude. I'm just saying that the situation that he found himself in is understandable because the french are completely terrible. Seriously the worst ever. Apart from the ones that aren't.

Anyway, since we can all agree that the french are completely the worst, why don't we talk about other things.

• MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    HOORAY WEBCOMICS THREAD IS BACK HOOOOOOOOOORAY

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    other things

like judecca??

and mine britches?

2012-07-14-75%20copy.jpg

• Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2012-08-06.jpg

that last panel is aces

wY6K6Jb.gif
    edited August 2012
    2012-08-11-314.png

And no, no we do not. (with the whole fosters thing)

Lalabox on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2252.png

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    wait does qc have quirky lesbians

• FCDFCD Registered User regular
    KC Green worries me sometimes.

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    QC has everything

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

FCD wrote: »

The only KC Green thing to ever make me feel a bit weird was the second widl west comic. That was just a bit too much weird for me.

20120801-bornworld2.png

• the Professorthe Professor PONY ROMNEY DOES NOT CARE PONY ROMNEY WILL CUT YOUR FUNDINGRegistered User regular

VIBE063.png

last panel, right there

all hail the King

I love that feel he gives me. It makes my chest get all prickly and my skin a tremble.

• FCDFCD Registered User regular
    He just goes to a very dark place sometimes, and I wonder if maybe he's okay, ya know?

Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
    He just goes to a very dark place sometimes, and I wonder if maybe he's okay, ya know?

I like dark. Not GRIMDARQUE, but, a tinge of unease here and there. A queasy feeling in the belly, and the taste of vomit in one's throat and the back of their tongue. A mild dizziness. A tightening of the chest.

I understand that he was given to smoking a lot of weed one time, which, combined with a bad vibe at some point, must have left its marks on him.

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular

I think he goes to those dark places in order to achieve the proper state of mind to craft the next installment of The Anime Club.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »

well, technically Tai is the only strict lesbian in the cast. Dora's bisexual.

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit. Yall mothers about to govoreet the fuck out of some QC?

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I have no idea what you just said.

edited August 2012

the red haired librarian girl is a lesbian

I think Dora is bi

e: ah damn, beaten

Indie Winter on
    wY6K6Jb.gif

I have no idea what you just said.

Carry on, brother.

• AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular

the red haired librarian girl is a lesbian

I think Dora is bi

e: ah damn, beaten

a redheaded lesbrarian

nope

not falling for it

your siren call won't work JJ