As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along [Phalla] (Mini) -- VILLAINS REIGN VICTORIOUS

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Someone with a vote count, please PM me what you've got. Want verification

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure they tied it up. :x

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    DEMOCRACY IS OVER. NARRATION SOON

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Actually, I think in this particular case ties are fine, cause the tying player is getting voted out. And this gets us the most information.

Though I understand views on ties differ.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I think I'm ahead by 1?

• The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Democracy is over

Over is cricket terminology

Democracy is a cricket reference

• Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    I don't like this one bit. :(

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    I think I'm ahead by 1?

That's what I counted.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Oh. Then my sheet is off.

This is what I get for trying to stay abreast of two games.

Actually, I think in this particular case ties are fine, cause the tying player is getting voted out. And this gets us the most information.

I'm too lazy to re-count the votes, but if it is tied, the person who tied it was Egos. So we aren't getting an extra dead person.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Poor poor Retaba.

Falcon.... PUNCH!!!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Oh. Then my sheet is off.

This is what I get for trying to stay abreast of two games.

Not necessarily. My vote counts almost always end up a bit off.

Kilnaga wrote: »

I'm too lazy to re-count the votes, but if it is tied, the person who tied it was Egos. So we aren't getting an extra dead person.

Right, that's what I mean. If the tying player was some random dude and we lost three people, that'd be bad. But since it was Egos, we just get the two tied, which is a bunch of leads without an extra casualty.

Cythraul wrote: »
    Poor poor Retaba.

Falcon.... PUNCH!!!

Capt. Falcon was the hero of the F-Zero. So I was told in the F-Zero Rap.

You're not one of them hero types, are ya Cythraul?

• KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Poor poor Retaba.

Falcon.... PUNCH!!!

Falcon? As in Captain Falcon? As in Captain Hammer?

• RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    Hey @Cythraul LISTEN that was not a good thing to do :(

As in I'm killing someone so you can all shut your goosey mouths or you're next! :P

Steam
    Well that sucks Retaba :(

I just saw you in the list and thought wheeeeee viggy times!

Steam
  • RetabaRetaba A Cultist Registered User regular
    It is ok, I guarded myself (HAHAHA NOPE, I am a normal villager)

Oh, well now I don't feel TOO bad.

Your sacrifice shall always be remembered! We will erect a bronze statue in my evil headquarters of you, being beaten mercilessly!

Steam
    Don't worry I guarded everyone because I'm in bed with Bad Horse. Tonight is a no death night, hooray once per game abilities!

...literally?

Are you revealing as the vig? On day one?

Can people die a color different than their faction?

edited August 2012
    “Because I could not stop for Death, he kindly stopped for me; The carriage held but just ourselves and Immortality… "

NIGHT ONE

The first night draws to a close. Many people are gathered aboard the deck of the ship that they embarked on earlier in the day. Bad horse walks slowly out and looks over the gathered crowd. Suddenly -

I see you're all done voting
    Let's find out who you choose.
    It's a good time to go boating
    and throw on some concrete shoes

Members of the League step out of the crowd, firmly carrying the struggling forms of You Guys are Jerks, disguised as Hey Screw You Guy and Agent666, their feet encased in large blocks of concrete

These is our first victim
    It’s time for him to die
    The next one voted for ‘im
    and caused a sneaky tie!

The bodies are tossed overboard. Not a sound can be heard, save for the bubbling of the water and the steady hum of the boat’s engines. The rise of the air bubbles slows, and soon stops completely. INANTP& Egos are dead.

I notice more are absent
    They’re most likely dead
    Remember heroes are hellbent
    on cutting off your heads!

The horse passes its gaze over all those in attendance, a malevolent intelligence in the look that dispels any illusions of the normalcy of this beast. What is he looking for? Has he found it? Bad horse closes his eyes, rears up on his back legs, and utters his horrifying death whinny. He slowly walks away from the assembled villains, and disappears into the still night.

Navi was fluttering on the deck begging for attention.
    “HEY! LISTEN! PRESS B TO USE YOUR SWORD!”
    A disgusted sigh came from behind her. Two small voices could be heard amidst the stabbing and beating.
    ‘There’s only room for one fairy here, you annoying harpy!’
    ~Lucky you’re already blue. All the better to hide the bruises!~
    Retaba’s body floated slowly to the ground, and the blue glow around her slowly dissipated. A cheer went up from the crowd who had grown tired of her “tips.”
    Macavity, The Mystery Cat was mumbling to himself angrily in a corridor. He leaned up against a wall, going over past arguments in his head.
    “Take that!! I’ll teach you, you stinky dog lover!”
    Suddenly a voice could be heard, sounding to Macavity as if it was coming from right next to him as well as from impossibly far away.
    The OnLY DoOM thaT’s LooMINg is mE LOvIng yoU to DeATH….
    He was frozen with fear. He tried to run but found his feet unwilling to cooperate. Cold hands closed around his neck. So strong. So painfully strong…
    I’ll GiVe You A SeC tO CatCH yOur BreATh the voice whispered in his ear as he lost consciousness.
    Before the ghost could finish the job, a group arrived behind her.
    “Time for you to die, villain!” a voice shouted
    ‘Your reign of tyranny ends today. Fear not, the Justice Society of Justice will make sure your compatriots join you soon,’ said another.

The forces of good combined their powers and sent the spirit back to the afterlife. A hollow shell resembling Penny was left behind. Macavity would live to see another day.

A few hours later
    Dr. Horrible was walking down the hallway to his room. He came across a body lying on the floor. It looked like… can it be? He ran over to the again lifeless form of Penny. Rage filled him, along with a sort of grim determination. He kicked in the door of the nearest room, pulled his death ray from inside his coat, and tossed it to the occupant of the room.
    “Kill the bastards. Kill them all.”

THE DEAD
    Egos – Agent 666 – Democracy’d
    INANTP – You Guys Are Jerks – Democracy’d
    Retaba– Navi – Out-Fairied & Swatted
    Matev – Penny’s Vengeful Spirit – Exorcised by the J.S.J.

Erin The Red on
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    You guys are jerks.

liEt3nH.png
    ...literally?

No. :(

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    boom boom baby

Kaplar wrote: »

Are you revealing as the vig? On day one?

Can people die a color different than their faction?

CD

The Happy Buttercup Fairy is a brilliant name for a villain.

• warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    A few hours later
    Dr. Horrible was walking down the hallway to his room. He came across a body lying on the floor. It looked like… can it be? He ran over to the again lifeless form of Penny. Rage filled him, along with a sort of grim determination. He kicked in the door of the nearest room, pulled his death ray from inside his coat, and tossed it to the occupant of the room.
    “Kill the bastards. Kill them all.”

HA-Ha-ha.

Someone just got Serial Killer mode activated. (Or maybe Dr. Horrible just got more power?)

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    OOOOooooOOOOOOoooooOO
    I don't even get 1 kill....!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFOgfpZIyU&feature=fvst

OOOoooooooooooooooooooOOoooooOOOo

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Does that mean that Dr Horrible had raised Penny from the dead? Can't say I was expecting that one.

Terrendos wrote: »
    Does that mean that Dr Horrible had raised Penny from the dead? Can't say I was expecting that one.

I took it as him being surprised to see her again, he saw her dead
    (again)
    and was filled with rage.

I'm a little uneasy as to the "Kill them all" line. Not sure if that means we have a new serial killer in our midst or another vig.

(again)

I'm a little uneasy as to the "Kill them all" line. Not sure if that means we have a new serial killer in our midst or another vig.

What it sounds like, to me, is that Penny was the SK, and when Dr. H saw her dead, he went rage-mode. It seem he turned into the new SK. Seeing as those are the guys who "Kill 'em all!" :P

- Terence McKenna
    Kilnaga wrote: »

(again)

What it sounds like, to me, is that Penny was the SK, and when Dr. H saw her dead, he went rage-mode. It seem he turned into the new SK. Seeing as those are the guys who "Kill 'em all!" :P

Well according to the movie
    Dr. H was already in the E.L.E. before the events of this began. It did say "the again lifeless form of Penny" and we know that Penny was already dead.

I doubt that DR. H would be the "new" SK since he should have been able to have a kill all along, but gave his fucking death ray to someone.

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    :(

TRV, why'd you pick that song? Now I'm all melancholy....

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    kime wrote: »
    :(

TRV, why'd you pick that song? Now I'm all melancholy....

Turn that sadness into an unparalleled rage.