As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

spider [chat]

• Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    oh god that second cover

Holy diver, you've been down too long in the midnight sea

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I've never played the original Devil May Cry.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    why are they rebooting DMC

To make money?

• InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    On a bus. 99% sure that it is the right one. Only time will tell!

• ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Posting from phone, watching computer be pathetic, about to Google for the real real hard reboot. How bad will I break this thing by holding the power button for 10 secs? Am I about to find myself reinstalling OS X?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

So they can disappoint everyone with DMC2 all over again.

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    DMC is lame.

• Form of Monkey!Form of Monkey! Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Posting from phone, watching computer be pathetic, about to Google for the real real hard reboot. How bad will I break this thing by holding the power button for 10 secs? Am I about to find myself reinstalling OS X?

It's more resilient than that. You could power that sucker off manually, repair permissions on restart, and you should be golden.

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    I like my Nexus 7. this is so awesome.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

truthfully no one knows. Even Ninja Theory the developers used the old Dante and Capcom told them to make it a huge departure from the normal Devil May Cry stuff so they had to totally redesign Dante.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

To make money?

Capcom's letting Western devs take a crack at the series. Maybe Ninja Theory requested a reboot?

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Angels in hotpants.

Really?

I don't know, I'm feeling that on the same level as trucks with fake testicles.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    Do other gamers ever feel embarassed by the gaming industry y/n?

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    They should. At this point, they are fighting active integration and acceptance.

• Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I know I could never bring that second cover up to the front of the store and say "yes, I'd like to buy this, please."

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I went to *$ to steal their internets for a while. I really hope mine is turned back on when I get home or I will be v. sad.

edited August 2012

I've felt deep shame for gamers and gaming for a very very long time.

Sheep on
  • LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    oh so it's even worse than not using dante. They just Dr. Who'd him

• ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    *sigh*

So, I lost my phone last Friday night. I'm not sure exactly where, but it was either at a bus stop or on a bus, at around 4:00 in the morning. It's possible I wasn't entirely sober. So, I put in my insurance claim, and they say that they're out of Galaxy S IIs, but they can send me an EVO 4G. I assumed (stupid, stupid, stupid) that they meant the EVO 4G LTE. Nope. EVO 4G. Which came out a year before my Galaxy S II, and retails for half the price.

So, now I'm on hold with Sprint. This is gonna be fun.

Yes, I've played Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball on the original XBOX.
    No, I did not play through it dozens and dozens of times to unlock the infamous Venus "swimsuit".
    I mean, I have my dignity, y'know?

What did people think of The Lord of the Rings: War in the North?

Thanatos wrote: »

Myeeeeh.

Boring to play alone. You can't switch between the computer-controlled characters on the fly. I finished chapter 1 and I was done with it.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    oh so it's even worse than not using dante. They just Dr. Who'd him

Would absolutely play a DMC game starring The Doctor.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Didn't they make an adventure game about The Doctor? How did that end up?

emnmnme wrote: »

No, I did not play through it dozens and dozens of times to unlock the infamous Venus "swimsuit".

Your taste in games is bad and you should feel bad. :bz

emnmnme wrote: »

Soul Caliber, Bayonetta, Lollipop Chainsaw, the new Tomb Raider, any Dead or Alive game...

edited August 2012
    OMG

Giant Bomb is live demoing the new Double Fine Happy Hour kinect game and they are demoing a Dubstep video maker mini game

INFUCKINGCREDIBLE

http://www.giantbomb.com/chat/

awww its over :(

bloodyroarxx on
    *sigh*

So, I lost my phone last Friday night. I'm not sure exactly where, but it was either at a bus stop or on a bus, at around 4:00 in the morning. It's possible I wasn't entirely sober. So, I put in my insurance claim, and they say that they're out of Galaxy S IIs, but they can send me an EVO 4G. I assumed (stupid, stupid, stupid) that they meant the EVO 4G LTE. Nope. EVO 4G. Which came out a year before my Galaxy S II, and retails for half the price.

So, apparently, they've stopped making/selling the Galaxy S II. This is what they're supposed to use to replace it. Barring that, I'm supposed to wait 5-10 days and call back, to see if I can get an EVO 4G 3D.

I'm fucking kicking myself so hard for losing that phone. I fucking loved that phone.

• Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    The amount of P. nigriventer venom necessary to kill a 20 g mouse has been shown to be only 6 μg intravenously and 134 μg subcutaneously as compared to 110 μg and 200 μg respectively for Latrodectus mactans (Southern black widow). This ranks Phoneutria venom among the most deadly spider venoms to mice. Laboratory mice subjected to P. nigriventer venom experienced intense penile erections before succumbing to the toxin.

Spider researcher 1: Yep, here's another one. And still none in the (-) mouse boner group. I think we're going to have to report it.

Spider researcher 2: :?

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    *sigh*

So, apparently, they've stopped making/selling the Galaxy S II. This is what they're supposed to use to replace it. Barring that, I'm supposed to wait 5-10 days and call back, to see if I can get an EVO 4G 3D.

I'm fucking kicking myself so hard for losing that phone. I fucking loved that phone.

Can you pay the difference and get the SIII?

smCQ5WE.jpg
    *sigh*

..what they replace your phone with an inferior model? They should be giving you a sizeable credit you could of used towards a Galaxy S3 at the very least

The amount of P. nigriventer venom necessary to kill a 20 g mouse has been shown to be only 6 μg intravenously and 134 μg subcutaneously as compared to 110 μg and 200 μg respectively for Latrodectus mactans (Southern black widow). This ranks Phoneutria venom among the most deadly spider venoms to mice. Laboratory mice subjected to P. nigriventer venom experienced intense penile erections before succumbing to the toxin.

Spider researcher 1: Yep, here's another one. And still none in the (-) mouse boner group. I think we're going to have to report it.

I love that the erections are described as intense

So many cute girls on this bus. :D

• Tiger BurningTiger Burning Dig if you will, the pictureRegistered User, SolidSaints Tube regular
    Winky wrote: »

I love that the erections are described as intense

That does seem kind of subjective.

Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
    Inquisitor wrote: »

Don't hit on the elementary school children, Inquisitor.

Though now the entire bus does kind of stink of perfume.

They are somewhere between 16 and 24. That is the best ball park I can give.

They are somewhere between 16 and 24. That is the best ball park I can give.

They are Asian, and therefore their ages are completely impossible to determine.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    i was having some uncomfortably intense erections, earlier.

This discussion has been closed.