As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX EAST 2013 dates?

RicinRicin Registered User regular
edited April 2012 in PAX Archive
I don't know if this is public knowledge but as the long range logistical planner for my group I feel it is never too early to start planning for 2013.

Does anyone know when PAX East is scheduled next year?

Thanks in advance

Ricin

Ricin on

• MxWoodMxWood Registered User regular
    it might be speculation but I read somewhere that it was march 22-24, 2013

• RicinRicin Registered User regular
    I just saw that on the BCEC website.

most convention centers have their full schedule up but they are awesome.

See you in 2013!

Ricin

• Kiki_louKiki_lou Registered User regular
    It IS march 22-24 2013 as MxWood mentioned. These are the date mentioned on the BCEC website.

• KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Woo hoo! Thankfully no more Easter issues! :D

Ln5yLL7.png
  • CodyMFFCCodyMFFC Registered User regular
    If badges were on sale right now, i would buy them

• Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    learned last year that the best place to look is the BCEC site, and as has been mentioned above next years dates are 22-24 March 2013. badges may not be on sale but you can still make the rest of your travel arrangements in advance to prepare.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Krissta wrote: »
    Woo hoo! Thankfully no more Easter issues! :D
    That had more to do with PAX East being the new kid on the block, and thus had to make due with dates that nobody else wanted.

That said, this was one of the best Easters I've had in recent memory.

YL9WnCY.png
  • gamerman1227gamerman1227 Registered User regular
    Ugh, Wrestlemania and PAX within 2 weeks of each other? Decisions decisions....

• AthenaRoseAthenaRose Registered User regular
    That's awesome that there is already a date set. I chose not to go this year because I didn't know what to expect. M husband did though and seemed to have a great time. After lurking on these boards all weekend PAX sounds like a blast and I am hoping to get in on the Cookie Brigade and some cosplay next year!

• OmegaDezOmegaDez CanadaRegistered User regular
    What are those Easter issues that everyone is speaking of?
    Am I the only one who was happy to have a long weekend assigned to PAX so I didn't have to take a few days off from work in order to attend?

• poisonxpoisonx Registered User regular
    According to the PAX EAST community FB page it's MARCH 22-24, 2013

• KrisstaKrissta New HampshireRegistered User regular
    OmegaDez wrote: »
    What are those Easter issues that everyone is speaking of?
    Am I the only one who was happy to have a long weekend assigned to PAX so I didn't have to take a few days off from work in order to attend?
    Honestly, it's just a time where my husband and I get together with family. I felt extremely guilty that we skipped out for PAX. ;) It was just a timing issue, that's all.

Ln5yLL7.png
  • FoxRacingGurlFoxRacingGurl Registered User new member
    I have to start bugging my friends again to start planning all the other details around the trip. Last year was my first time attending and I can't wait to go back. Thanks for confirming the dates.

• PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    As a head's up the 'main' hotels already have their blocks booked out. Or at least the ones I tried to book the week or so after East did.

Also, remember that you want to be there on Thursday and maybe even stay on Monday!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • zeldahero11zeldahero11 Registered User new member
    This will be my first PAX east and i want to know what are the badges mentioned above?

• ClixClix This guy I know Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Is there a code that you can use to search for PAX event hotel rooms?