As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dog VS Baby [CHAT]

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    :3 what is this smiley supposed to be?

I look at it and all i see is a mushroom stamp

SOMEBODY never dated an awkward nerdy girl with no social intuition who acted insipidly cute for attention!

an oversight i sadly will never rectify

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Hey guys I have the cutest cat. He dresses up for work with me.

U7aDf.jpg

• QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    That poor cat.

He likes it. He's a business cat. He needs money for his fancy feast.

316176_673166282712_940930890_n.jpg

Why doesn't he just visit Westworld?

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    maxwell you're a don in a world of capos

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Just had a really delicious pear. Super full.

u7stthr17eud.png
    God dammit High School of the Dead. God dammit.

Business cat and Superchristmas cat should switch lives for a day

it will be full of heartwarming hijinks and Business cat would learn a lesson about giving instead of hoarding and Christmas cat would run his holiday operation more efficiently

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    :3 what is this smiley supposed to be?

I look at it and all i see is a mushroom stamp

SOMEBODY never dated an awkward nerdy girl with no social intuition who acted insipidly cute for attention!

an oversight i sadly will never rectify

Hung out with a girl like that on Friday, and it was terrible. She was hopping in and out of bushes on the way back from the theater, randomly sang, and made at least five casual references to having suicidal thoughts.

Also, this is the best description of drunkenness that I've ever seen.

tumblr_m8zie94eaO1qz5q5oo1_r1_500.jpg

Quid wrote: »

They did a good job with the premise and fucked it with shits tons of fan service and panty shots.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    after reading the Gestalt setting for M&M I really want to play the living embodiment of cities

but there is still the issue of my schedule

Mazzyx wrote: »

They did a good job with the premise and fucked it with shits tons of fan service and panty shots.

I get a focus on sex during the apocalypse. I really do. Terrible things are happening, you're two young people whose lives might end any moment, you want to live to the fullest.

A girl flying off a car roof and slamming in to the curb is not the time to express that.

Oh and now we're in to bullet time boob jiggling. Of course.

I get a focus on sex during the apocalypse. I really do. Terrible things are happening, you're two young people whose lives might end any moment, you want to live to the fullest.

A girl flying off a car roof and slamming in to the curb is not the time to express that.

Thanks to the internet I have seen a scene where one guy is sniping using one girls boobs to cushion it. And the other ones boobs dodging the bullet like they are alive.

It is creepy.

u7stthr17eud.png

Thanks to the internet I have seen a scene where one guy is sniping using one girls boobs to cushion it. And the other ones boobs dodging the bullet like they are alive.

It is creepy.

Literally just watched that.

Which is a shame cause there's about 1/3 of a good zombie show here.

It is creepy.

Literally just watched that.

Which is a shame cause there's about 1/3 of a good zombie show here.

I got through about 5 episodes before the creepiness overwhelmed the zombie show.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Priebus added that while there was certainly no excuse for Akin’s comments, after 150 years without a single insensitive remark against women, perhaps the GOP was due.

haha

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Not really enjoying the Asus Transformer tablet I got. I don't really know if I'm having issues with the OS or if it's a problem with the tablet itself, but it just feels like it doesn't run nearly as smoothly as my iPhone does and it's just not as satisfying to use. I was hoping to have something I could use to take notes with at school that would also work nicely for a GM aid when playing Dark Heresy, and as it is it looks like it'll only be able to do some of the things I want it to, and even then only in a mediocre fashion. I might just not be looking in the right places in the Google Play market, but at the moment it's feeling like the money I put into buying this tablet was poorly spent and I'd be better off returning the thing.

I was thinking I could use it to read my digital RPG books, or any other books while on transit, but it's really choppy and while I do expect it to take a bit of time to load the next page when I flip through it, I kind of expect it to scroll smoothly. I don't know if I just got a shitty pdf reader (which, being Adobe, I kind of doubt), but I was expecting a smooth transition from page to page like iBooks gives on my phone, and instead I have to either tap on either side of the screen or swipe and then there's no real visual feedback on what I've done with it until the next page just kind of... pops up.

Chrome also works considerably shittier on the tablet than on my iPhone, which is absolutely baffling to me. Maybe it's just a difference between the phone and tablet versions, but then it could just be that the iOS version of Chrome is better, which is silly as hell to me. It's got a similar but slightly different scrolling issue where until I actually lift my finger off the tablet while scrolling through pages, the image choppily jumps a few pixels at a time until I let go, at which point it scrolls past smoothly and a little too fast. I can probably correct the speed, but I don't know why it won't scroll smoothly when my finger's on the screen.

I feel like my concerns with the thing are kind of nitpicky, but at the same time I'm just really not enjoying it. I'll definitely be returning it, but I think I probably won't actually get something else to replace it considering the fact that I only really wanted it for notetaking for school and for Dark Heresy. I kind of don't want an iPad because I didn't want to overlap the functions my phone does for me, and I didn't really want a laptop because I didn't care for overlap with my desktop computer and the computers I'd be accessing in the labs. I figured an Android tablet would be a good device to avoid the overlap, but it really just doesn't seem to work near as well as I'd hoped for.

tl;dr: Asus tablet? More like Ass-us tablet.

Guys, should I make a little pastel green fedora for my cat? I think that'd look so cute.

Guys, should I make a little pastel green fedora for my cat? I think that'd look so cute.

How drunk are you?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Oh and now we're in to bullet time boob jiggling. Of course.

This sort of thing is the only worthwhile part of animu, manga and comic books.

It is a delusion to pretend there is anything more sophisticated involved.

11169_548750373192_6440314_n.jpg

Pretty sure you have your answer right there.

I don't remember who it was but someone was complaining about the skipping of the credits on netflix. All you have to do is click the window with the credits and it will play them all the way through.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Not really enjoying the Asus Transformer tablet I got. I don't really know if I'm having issues with the OS or if it's a problem with the tablet itself, but it just feels like it doesn't run nearly as smoothly as my iPhone does and it's just not as satisfying to use. I was hoping to have something I could use to take notes with at school that would also work nicely for a GM aid when playing Dark Heresy, and as it is it looks like it'll only be able to do some of the things I want it to, and even then only in a mediocre fashion. I might just not be looking in the right places in the Google Play market, but at the moment it's feeling like the money I put into buying this tablet was poorly spent and I'd be better off returning the thing.

I was thinking I could use it to read my digital RPG books, or any other books while on transit, but it's really choppy and while I do expect it to take a bit of time to load the next page when I flip through it, I kind of expect it to scroll smoothly. I don't know if I just got a shitty pdf reader (which, being Adobe, I kind of doubt), but I was expecting a smooth transition from page to page like iBooks gives on my phone, and instead I have to either tap on either side of the screen or swipe and then there's no real visual feedback on what I've done with it until the next page just kind of... pops up.

Chrome also works considerably shittier on the tablet than on my iPhone, which is absolutely baffling to me. Maybe it's just a difference between the phone and tablet versions, but then it could just be that the iOS version of Chrome is better, which is silly as hell to me. It's got a similar but slightly different scrolling issue where until I actually lift my finger off the tablet while scrolling through pages, the image choppily jumps a few pixels at a time until I let go, at which point it scrolls past smoothly and a little too fast. I can probably correct the speed, but I don't know why it won't scroll smoothly when my finger's on the screen.

I feel like my concerns with the thing are kind of nitpicky, but at the same time I'm just really not enjoying it. I'll definitely be returning it, but I think I probably won't actually get something else to replace it considering the fact that I only really wanted it for notetaking for school and for Dark Heresy. I kind of don't want an iPad because I didn't want to overlap the functions my phone does for me, and I didn't really want a laptop because I didn't care for overlap with my desktop computer and the computers I'd be accessing in the labs. I figured an Android tablet would be a good device to avoid the overlap, but it really just doesn't seem to work near as well as I'd hoped for.

Can you still return it and see if you like something else more?

smCQ5WE.jpg

How drunk are you?

Fuck you, I just want my cat to be a handsome young man.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    This will be your pet.

kill-me-dressed-up-dog.png.png

• Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    So, I just lost 20 hours or so of "progress" in FFXIII

I am not sure if I am going to try again.

• Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Oh I totally can! I just felt the need to vent because it's the first time I've been so profoundly disappointed in a $300+ purchase. I didn't notice how much I actually rambled at first, though, holy shit.

Apothe0sis wrote: »
    So, I just lost 20 hours or so of "progress" in FFXIII

I am not sure if I am going to try again.

Where were you?

• tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »

Oh I totally can! I just felt the need to vent because it's the first time I've been so profoundly disappointed in a $300+ purchase. I didn't notice how much I actually rambled at first, though, holy shit.
    return it, get a nexus 7, and spend the difference on apps and beer!

Mazzyx, to answer your question, two shots of tequila is how drunk I am.

Mazzyx, to answer your question, two shots of tequila is how drunk I am.

So not drunk enough.

u7stthr17eud.png
    Well, I have work tomorrow. I just had the tequila right now, inspired by your questioning how drunk I was. And this tastes god fucking awful. Jesus christ, this is bad. I really need some kind of magical filter that turns tequila into bourbon because fuck fuck fuck.

Tequila is the devil. Bourbon is better but I am allergic so it is off the table. Vodka is my hard liquor of choice.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    To sleep! Perchance to dream ... for in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

a-allergic to bourbon

mazzy :c

This discussion has been closed.