As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

a [chat]

• DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    sarah-jessica-parker-flight-of-the-navigator.jpg

flight of the navigator

deal with it

such a good movie.

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    If you have a formula and one of the variables is your birth year, that your age comes out is not exactly witchcraft.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    It annoys me a little that this worked but I couldn't tell you why it annoys me.

Add 5, multiply times 50 = 250. 250 + 1762 = 2012

When you add in the number of times you fap, you multiply it times two, then again by 50. So you're effectively adding 100 to 2012 for each day you fap.

No matter what you do, you're subtracting your birth year from 2012 + x, where x is some even multiple of 100.

Then you ignore the hundreds digit in the final answer.

Beat me to it.

• monikermoniker Registered User regular
    If you have a formula and one of the variables is your birth year, that your age comes out is not exactly witchcraft.

That's just what a witch would say...

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    I see that Donkey Kong is still lording over us with his enormous ape intellect.

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I want a body like Madonna's or Kim Cattrall when I reach their age.

Except Madonna's arms.

Fuck those arms.

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    It annoys me a little that this worked but I couldn't tell you why it annoys me.

When you add in the number of times you fap, you multiply it times two, then again by 50. So you're effectively adding 100 to 2012 for each day you fap.

No matter what you do, you're subtracting your birth year from 2012 + x, where x is some even multiple of 100.

It doesn't work if I enter wrong info!

ftOqU21.png
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »

That article makes me feel greasy just for being the same gender as the author.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    madonna arms : /

desc on
    wait, my bad. It does. I entered it wrong the second time and it made me suspect it was more complicated than it was!

ftOqU21.png
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    That is a rather nsfw image up there...

Yeah, get that horse faced mollusk off the page!

You know which one I am talking about.

I work at a government job now...

I'd like to be able to keep chatting...

I wonder if there is a way to block all inlined images and videos from showing up at all...

Most browsers have an option to disable images.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    which one of you liars masturbate 0 days per week

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    mind-officially-blown-27.jpg?w=500&h=364

the secret is that everyone always starts off with seven

You get a number that ends in your age no matter what number you pick for how many days you fap. That is the "joke."

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

yOO4Q.jpg

baby jesus weeps at those arms.

But I do love Young Madonna. Especially the nude photography photos she did. She looks stunning in them and not because she's naked (though her boobs help)

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    madonna-arms-1.jpg

• FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

It doesn't work if I enter wrong info!

It'll work if you put any positive integer in the 'fap' variable, assuming you're 99 years old or less.

If it doesn't work, you're doing the math wrong.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    For comparison, every chick wants Michelle Obama's arms.

michelle-obama-arms.jpg

Everything but Madonna's arms look good to me. I'm like "I better look that good when I'm 50"

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    it doesnt work if you werent born

you simply appeared

obF2Wuw.png
    For comparison, every chick wants Michelle Obama's arms.

michelle-obama-arms.jpg

Yesssss. Strong arms are good arms as long as they don't venture into Madonna territory.

sorry but just adblock [chat] if that is nsfw to you because for fuck's sake

ftOqU21.png
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    never mind her arms, look at her giant legs

I wish Madonna would be a brunette again. The blonde is aging her.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    it's like the "think of a number between 1 and 9, multiply it by nine, add the two digits together, subtract 5, make your number into a letter (1 = A, 2 = B, etc.), think of a country starting with that letter, take the last letter from the country, think of a fruit starting with that letter"

You end up thinking...
    kiwi-fruit

21stCentury on
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Sarah Jessica Parker is cute.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I feel bad for Madonna, re: her arms. Of all the things to go bad in the looks of a celebrity, that's like the one that's not easy to fix. And now that it's a thing, every time she wears sleeves, people are all OH SHE'S SPARING US HER ARMS and if she goes sleeveless they're like BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I believe the world would be vastly better if parts of HoN's community drowned at sea.

PSN: Honkalot
    Man, the hunter should have fucked up at least one raptor.

If having a nude photo show up in your web history will get you fired, I'd stay away from forums altogether just because of the possibility that some dick will go rogue and flood the board with penises.

I feel bad for Madonna, re: her arms. Of all the things to go bad in the looks of a celebrity, that's like the one that's not easy to fix. And now that it's a thing, every time she wears sleeves, people are all OH SHE'S SPARING US HER ARMS and if she goes sleeveless they're like BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

He arms do look like Skeletor's.

I know, I know!

but it somehow didn't work when I tried the second time with a number for 1 that wasn't true and then and then

and fuck you, I'm just gonna keep being stupid, become an engineer, and annoy you with this contradiction

ftOqU21.png

And Madonna is hot otherwise. Like, I love that she's in her 50s and still flashing her boobs.

Just don't flash me those arms.

• SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    http://www.pitchfork.com/peopleslist/

Well that was predictable.

it's like the "think of a number between 1 and 9, multiply it by nine, add the two digits together, subtract 5, make your number into a letter (1 = A, 2 = B, etc.), think of a country starting with that letter, take the last letter from the country, think of a fruit starting with that letter"

You end up thinking...
    kiwi-fruit

Heh. I thought "Dominican Republic" because a guy at work is going there on holiday next week.

It assumes "Denmark", I presume?

japan wrote: »

You end up thinking...
    kiwi-fruit

Heh. I thought "Dominican Republic" because a guy at work is going there on holiday next week.

It assumes "Denmark", I presume?

Yeah, it assumes Denmark is gonna be the first country people think of.

Could also not work with Djibouti.

When you get to be a woman of a certain age, you simply can't help that your arms will look weird. Every woman will have weird arms eventually.

• skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    I don't really want anything on the room service menu

but I don't really want to get dressed and drive anywhere

oh no

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    I AM THE CUTEST

obF2Wuw.png
    Cambiata wrote: »

When you get to be a woman of a certain age, you simply can't help that your arms will look weird. Every woman will have weird arms eventually.

women of a certain age often dress and act like they're actually of a certain age and not like they're 20 like Madonna.

ftOqU21.png
    I don't really want anything on the room service menu

but I don't really want to get dressed and drive anywhere

oh no

You can always call a delivery place and give them the address of your hotel. Most places will let the delivery guy go up to your room, and if not it's easier to take an elevator down than it is to drive there yourself.

This discussion has been closed.