As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

a [chat]

• SheepSheep Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2012
    The 10 - 15 demographic voting Neutral Milk Hotel #1 speaks to my heart.

ed

also what the hell are 10 - 15 year old kid listening to Odd Future for?

Sheep on
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    I don't really want anything on the room service menu

but I don't really want to get dressed and drive anywhere

oh no

cyanide tablet

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I don't really want anything on the room service menu

but I don't really want to get dressed and drive anywhere

oh no

Get pizza delivered?

nibXTE7.png
  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    sorry but just adblock [chat] if that is nsfw to you because for fuck's sake

or just link shit that might put peoples' jobs in jeopardy

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I feel bad for Madonna, re: her arms. Of all the things to go bad in the looks of a celebrity, that's like the one that's not easy to fix. And now that it's a thing, every time she wears sleeves, people are all OH SHE'S SPARING US HER ARMS and if she goes sleeveless they're like BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

When you get to be a woman of a certain age, you simply can't help that your arms will look weird. Every woman will have weird arms eventually.

women of a certain age often dress and act like they're actually of a certain age and not like they're 20 like Madonna.

Oh the way Madonna dresses is ridic.

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    The scene in Jurassic Park where they are eating dessert is just disgusting.

I'm glad the raptors arrived to teach them a lesson.

no I will man up and have grilled skirt steak chimichurri >:[

• ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Sarksus wrote: »
    The scene in Jurassic Park where they are eating dessert is just disgusting.

I'm glad the raptors arrived to teach them a lesson.
    that is one big bowl of jello

Elendil on
  • OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    this afternoon:

john, we are gonna have mcdonald's for dinner.
    ugh, i dunno. last time i had food from there i got sick.
    come on! albert and i both want it, it's been forever. just get something not as greasy.
    i mean, i'm not really looking to eat fast food in general, i'm trying to watch my weight and wallet
    it's our treat! i want us to all eat the same thing at the same time tonight, at the dinner table. please.
    ok, i guess.

*albert walks in from work empty handed, goes upstairs*
    *10 minutes later*

john, we don't really want mcdonald's anymore.
    that's fine. i will make myself something- should i just cook for everyone?
    no!!! i still want to get take out, and i want us to eat together.
    *resigned sigh* alright... what are you thinking of getting?
    pizza and sandwiches. unfortunately that'll cost a little more money so you're gonna have to chip in.
    i mean... i don't really want that stuff. can't you guys just get sandwiches and i'll make something?
    no we should all get the same thing! and i don't just want a sandwich, i want a couple slices of pizza too.
    *pulls out debit card, defeated*

---

i just... hmmm

i am not real happy where i live sometimes because i feel like i am not respected- not just as an adult member of the family, but even the baseline decency you'd show a stranger who was a tenant

it is really grating but i can't do anything about it since she has a furious temper and could kick me out

lame-o

the sacrifices you make are herculean :3

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    niZZ2.jpg

obF2Wuw.png
    Organichu this would all be solved if you told them you had Jewish cancer that was inflamed by spending too much money.

Organichu wrote: »

the sacrifices you make are herculean :3

*chokes down broccolini*

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    sheep, I saw Trash Talk last night

holy fuck

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I feel bad for Madonna, re: her arms. Of all the things to go bad in the looks of a celebrity, that's like the one that's not easy to fix. And now that it's a thing, every time she wears sleeves, people are all OH SHE'S SPARING US HER ARMS and if she goes sleeveless they're like BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL

When you get to be a woman of a certain age, you simply can't help that your arms will look weird. Every woman will have weird arms eventually.

women of a certain age often dress and act like they're actually of a certain age and not like they're 20 like Madonna.

Oh the way Madonna dresses is ridic.

If you are older than 12 and not at a convention or halloween party, do not wear bunny ears.

That goes for you, too, scary twins.

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    You're way too nice, Chu.

I would have lost my shit halfway through the second conversation.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
    In a few years you'll have a software job and you'll be able to shit on their mouths.

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Welp, I'm pretty sure I am going all nihilistic again. God that mood sucks.

Have you tried becoming a Nazi? At least it's an ethos.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    In a few years you'll have a software job and you'll be able to shit on their mouths.

the more likely outcome is i have a software job and i live so far away my shit could never reach them!

sarksus we should still do an odd couple type apartment in boston

• LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

the more likely outcome is i have a software job and i live so far away my shit could never reach them!

downside?

Ludious wrote: »

downside?

wat

• Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Also, a flat screen tv in every triage room is a nice perk but completely fucking unnecessary in a country with out of control health care costs.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Where there's a will to shit, there's a way to shit.

sarksus we should still do an odd couple type apartment in boston

Shit's expensive.

Also I kind of want to live in Westchester county on the Metro North like Eddy or live outside of San Francisco.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I was gonna say you could Fedex it, but it's a crime to send shit to people.

Sounds like a problem that needs solving, software guy.

• surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i want to live in americas for junk food reasons which one of you do i gay marry 4 green card

obF2Wuw.png

Sounds like a problem that needs solving, software guy.

hold on let me put on my teacup style, red-lens'd hacker sunglasses

i've got to write a crypto-githm to optimize the so and so

new york and san fran are awesome

but i'd want to live inside the city

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    @Gooey

Dude, don't worry about picking up that Clockwork Dragon. There's a gaming club here in Yellowknife (!) that I'm joining, so I went Vampire level since I'll probably make use of miniatures eventually and there's gotta be like four or five hundred dollars worth of stuff at the Vampire level now.

I don't want to live in a city anymore. They depress me unless I'm intoxicated.

• Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I don't want to live in a city anymore. They depress me unless I'm intoxicated.

I miss some of the conveniences of living in a big city, but I grew up in a small town, so that always feels more like home to me.

i want to live somewhere that's not here

• MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Man, Madonna can wear whatever.

She's Madonna. She's earned that right, at least and she has the body to do it.

Elendil wrote: »

I want out of Philly :|

I want one of these, and park it on a mountain.

01_Fencl_Wyoming.jpg?12247

http://www.tumbleweedhouses.com/products/fencl/

• Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    Man, Madonna can wear whatever.

She's Madonna. She's earned that right, at least and she has the body to do it.

Spoken like a conical bra enthusiast.

let's go

let's go

As long as you don't take me to Jersey, I'm good.

This discussion has been closed.