As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Let it never be said that I went against a network head. TheRoadVirus

I totally didn't mean for that to rhyme.

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Actually, let's go over rawkking goodguy's post history!

Something something magic box

See? I told you, Richard!

• Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    You guys hurt my feelings. We become friends, and then you stab me in the back. Right to my face

Anyway, Assuran is a yellow scarf. I would know, since I founded the gang.
    I know, I know. Don't trust an outed mafia. Just throwing that out there so that the yellow bastards will die off!

• enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    It's more a mercy killing. You got some gross red sores. We warned you not to have sex with her! WE WARNED YOU

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Oh wait I remember that callout and finding it somewhat reasonable now. It does not clear you from being yellow mafia but probably does for red.

And yeah, my vote record is bad. A lot of it has been due to a couple of real life things and trying to finish off my turn in a dwarf fortress let's play, in fact I'm still putting the finishing touches on that as I try to get up to speed in things here. Didn't mean to imply I was beyond suspicion. I guess I should point out that from how things have come out my Kilnaga vote IS slightly cleaner than your vote for a known villager on day 1, but meh.

Altanswer: why would anyone vote me out after my awesome comedic stylings these past few days?! (RIP pigeonking :()

From hearing you and being reminded about J4 I'll pass you over in favor of Mill whose record also isn't that great. For now.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Oh uh, okay.

TheRoadVirus

• DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    oooOOOooooOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W77xbWW4kTY

OOoooOOOooOOO

Daypigeon on
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Yep, damn conversions making the village resort to triage to stem the infection. I'll admit that it might not be ethical, but then again TheRoadVirus is as good as dead anyways being red now. Besides when has ethics stopped this particular village from accidentally hitting other villagers anyways.

Go away, dead people.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    You guys hurt my feelings. We become friends, and then you stab me in the back. Right to my face

We are very good contortionists, it's almost a little.... magic!

TRV

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Goodbye TheRoadVirus.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
    But dude, she was so hot
    And she was giving me the look!
    lady-bean.jpg

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    The Road Virus.

How can you make up such lies about a hard working debt collector?

I make no lies, "friend."
    Though I may not live to see it, time will prove me true.

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    That's pretty definitive. !TheRoadVirus, it's a shame you have to go this way, but you do have to go.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Poor TRV...

I already told Ebum who I was and warned him to guard his vig, my employee, given the yellow team roleblocked him and then wounded him the next night.

Not sure what your playing at, but I assure everyone I'm village aligned.

• SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    TRV why you gotta be so evil!

Before I was... changed, I had the ability to seer people and had a vig. My seer told me if people were yellow scarves or not. I seered you. You are yellow scarf. No roleblock or anything, since the results came back as "Assuran is YELLOW"

TRV why you gotta be so evil!

I WASNT ALWAYS THIS WAY. Blood is just tasty, you know?

If that was true, why wasn't I killed earlier? Your explanation makes no sense.

• adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    TRV

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
    edited August 2012
    Because this happened last night?
    The proper parties know about this.
    With or without me, the situation is being.... handled.

Erin The Red on
    So, you seered me last night and we're expected to believe an outed mafia member ISN'T lying to spread disinformation?

I mean....

mckayla-notimpressed-obamaicon.jpg

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Oh thank god I don't have to think right now because I have a mother of a headache. I am not even going to make a Cao Cao thing. I want to die. To die like TheRoadVirus.

Also going to remind people every day until I die that we should remember there's nothing stopping ebum from being converted to as far as I know???

liEt3nH.png
    Relatively sure this is the last red mafia and the conversion was a percentage based thing from their kill. Like it was 2/3 a kill and 1/3 a conversion or something like that. Seeing as how they had a kill the first two nights but not last night, this makes sense to me.

Because the vote goes first if we don't see a red kill, we should be OK.

Assuran wrote: »
    So, you seered me last night and we're expected to believe an outed mafia member ISN'T lying to spread disinformation?

I mean....

mckayla-notimpressed-obamaicon.jpg

I've said my part. I have spoken the truth. To do otherwise is not in my nature. The village will do with it as they please. I am the last of the red mafia. I was hoping I could take the yellow scarves with me tonight.

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    You break my heart. :cry:

• vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    There's two possibilities here.

One is: Never trust an outed mafia. I.E. Absolutely ignore everything they say. Could easily be deliberate obfuscation.
    Two is: TRV is telling the truth because he's either a) overconfident of red-mafia's ability to win or b) is convinced that he's going to lose and doesn't want yellow-mafia to win.

What type of person is TRV? If they're a player that doesn't let their feelings get in the way of their win condition, one is more likely (obfuscation). If they're a player that's ruled by emotions and the moment, than two is more likely (truth).

In PMs TRV is as sad as I am that he got converted, for what that's worth.

He's sad he no longer gets to win the game?

Seeing as the red mafia dies with me, this is a correct assumption. These are the LONELIEST. PROBOARDS. EVER

Seeing as the red mafia dies with me, this is a correct assumption. These are the LONELIEST. PROBOARDS. EVER

Well, at least you know who to grudge.

I fully accept that I am dying tonight, one way or another. I wish I could at least get my kill off before I did, so that I could smoosh a yellow with it. Oh well.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Dear thread: guess what? There are some mafia about. More importantly, there was a CONVERSION last night. Ewwww.

A thus far reliable source informs me, and the narration certainly helps me to believe that TheRoadVirus was converted to team red last night. Seeing as how he is a vig AND yellow seer AND now has the team red kill which I understand has a percentage base to convert, we should probably kill him before he gets a chance to fire said kill. Which means he has to be voted out. He's also asking me for the names of our guards. Stupid conversions. Sorry TRV. You were one of the two people I 100% trusted before this. :(
    What in the Nine Hells

TheRoadVirus

1) I lost my other powers upon conversion
    2) Cannot convert anymore

Basically what happened was Kime was sitting out this game, so I became kime.
    And then they fucked it up for me

• MillMill Registered User regular
    I feel for ya TRV. That has to suck, to be on the winning side and then get forced to join the side that is screwed.

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    T. Roland Virus, converted mind slave. Such a sad day in Ikebukuro.

Au revoir TRV.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna