As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    -sad violin-

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    -sad violin-

No, no, no, no, no. You've gotta use this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccD1EWenio&feature=related

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    TRV

I hope he doesn't hulk out like Banner up there.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Know what would be awesome? If the last member of the red mafia was a bomb.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    The last member is the bomb, if that's any consolation.

• Options
    Ask not for whom the bomb ticks. It ticks for you all. Well, you most. Most of you.

• Options
    Perhaps da bomb?

• Options
    Someone set you guys up the bomb.
    You get signal.
    What I say?

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Vote close in 20 minutes!

Orders and votes must be submitted before then.

• Options
  • Options
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Well done, ebum :twisted:

• Options
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Jdark! Watch out for heavy pieces of the environment!

Actually it's probably too late for you to watch out... I've already submitted my order.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I don't know if TRV is messing with us or if he knows that ebum is about to do something hilarious. I think for now, I'll opt for the option of panic!!!
    D:

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh right, the outed mafia is laughing.

I'm shocked.

• Options
    Day 4

A Servant of Saika knew that it was the last child left. The Mother had perished and his brothers and sisters were already gone. When the Dollars surrounded him, he swung his knife wildly, but it was hopeless. They pummelled him with a rain of blows until he slumped to the ground. Suddenly one member cried out, "Hey! I know him from school!" Indeed, Masaomi was one of them. But the red glow from his eyes were fading and eventually disappeared altogether.

"What.... happened?" Masaomi groaned before falling unconscious. The Dollars carried him in their arms, murmuring "it's like he was in some sort of spell" and brought him to the hospital. The last of Saika's servants, TheRoadVirus was defeated.

SAIKA's ARMY has been eliminated.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Miria Harvent hummed while skipping through the park. This city is so nice! she thought. Japan was so much different from America. They liked cartoons called "anime" and the people dressed really funny. It was sure was cool being immortal.
    "Wait, what am I doing here?" She said aloud. "I should be back home with Isaac."
    Then a cry of "Let's get her!" came from the shrubbery and a group of Yellow Scarf Grunts burst out, with baseball bats and crowbars.
    Miria tried to get away, but she was beaten relentlessly. She screamed for help when a voice cried "HEY!"
    The Scarves stopped and spun around.
    "You guys DISGUST me! You are so pathetic that all you do is beat up girls now?!" It was Shizuo Heiwajima, the "Strongest Man" in Ikebukuro.
    "B-but" one Grunt started. "We shot you!"
    Shizuo grinned. "And you expect that to stop ME???!!!!"
    He uprooted a tree as easily as uprooting a radish and raised it in the air.
    "AAAAAAAH!" The Scarves screamed and started to clear out, wailing in panic. But when he slammed the tree down to the ground, two members were crushed. The Infiltrator and the Grunt were flattened.

As the Scarves dispersed into the night, Shizuo stopped and picked up the now unconscious SaberOverEasy in his arms. "This girl really should have known better than to walk around the park in the middle of the night," he thought and walked away from the devastation he had caused.
    jdarksun and vagrant_winds had to be covered in casts.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

CASUALTIES:
    TheRoadVirus - Servant of Saika - Voted out by the town.
    SaberOverEasy - Vanillager - Beaten by Yellow Scarves
    jdarksun - Yellow Scarf Infiltrator - Crushed by Shizuo.
    vagrant_winds - Yellow Scarf Grunt - Accidentally crushed by Shizuo.

Result PMS going out now.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Oh hey, the game is over when Assuran dies. Sorry, neutral who must not be named, I'm not sacrificing villagers for two days to get you a win.

Balance, what?

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    OoOoO

Looking forward to discussing mechanics when this game is over.

oOoOo

I'm going to be grudged. One way or another.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Don't worry Masaomi. Everything will be okay after Assuran is taken care of. I'll be here for you always.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Ok then, Assuran. Too easy for the village?

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Oh hey, the game is over when Assuran dies. Sorry, neutral who must not be named, I'm not sacrificing villagers for two days to get you a win.

Balance, what?

Eh, whatevs. Kinda suprising, rather disappointing considering the incredible amount of help I gave you. With the way the game was you may have won regardless, who knows.

Just for the record Ebum: Are you Shizuo? Do you need to ensure that the game ends in less than 7 days as part of your victory condition?

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Sup Assuran, looks like you're the last loose end that we need to tie up.

• Options
    What the flippety frack?

I'm Tom Tanaka.

You're not honestly going to listen to the outed mafia are you?

• Options
    I'll confirm to all the village as the neutral in question that Assuran indeed is the last mafia :^:

• Options
    edited August 2012

Balance, what?

Eh, whatevs. Kinda suprising, rather disappointing considering the incredible amount of help I gave you. With the way the game was you may have won regardless, who knows.

Just for the record Ebum: Are you Shizuo? Do you need to ensure that the game ends in less than 7 days as part of your victory condition?

Nope! I'm Mikado. Hi all!

Also, Mega and I would have killed them all with maybe an extra day or two without your help. We had good aim in this game.

Except TRV. That would have been an issue. For that... you deserve a win but I'm not going to fuck around killing some villagers for a couple days to get you there.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    Assuran wrote: »
    What the flippety frack?

I'm Tom Tanaka.

You're not honestly going to listen to the outed mafia are you?

No I'm going to listen to my two independent (sort of) seerings of you. Y'all got cover roles, after all.

• Options
    OooooooOooOOoOOo
    Remember how i was.... Before!
    Not... -cough- not like this
    OoooooOOooOoIooOo

• Options
    Well uh, okay.

How many villagers out there need to survive to win the game that you're trying to help out? Other win conditions?

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    OooooooOooOOoOOo
    Remember how i was.... Before!
    Not... -cough- not like this
    OoooooOOooOoIooOo

Hi hospital mate <3

Megafrost on
  • Options
    OK, just to be clear, you're listening to an outed mafia seer and a Neutral seer who now claims he's going to lose and didn't realize there were other neutrals left even though we have dirty cops mowing down villagers?

Like, for reals?

• Options
    Technically Ebum is listening to a neutral who started the game with a full list of every player's alignment 8->

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    OoOoOoOoO

This is the most blatantly overpowered village and filled with game-breaking neutral roles phalla I've ever had the displeasure of being a part of.

Thankfully the pain ends soon.

OoOoOoOoO

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    Technically Ebum is listening to a neutral who started the game with a full list of every player's alignment 8->

You abused this power. ABUSED it. >=|

• Options
    Well, since the host just confirmed it, no point in playing this out, since I can't actually try to argue my way out of that one.

Assuran

• Options
    I'm actually curious what kime was thinking when he looked at this and was like "ehhh looks good!" And mi-go obviously same thing.

• Options

Balance, what?

:(

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Seriously, let's just call this.

Sorry Rawkking, it was really yesterday's accidental massacre that led to our deal going up shit creek. I probably could have sacrificed Kilnaga, but with the (apparently triggered at random?) two extra kills, both of mafia...

No, seriously wtf?