As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    You know what, I'm calling this a VILLAGE VICTORY.

No point drawing this out any further!

Feel free to rage. :(

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Oh hey, the game is over when Assuran dies. Sorry, neutral who must not be named, I'm not sacrificing villagers for two days to get you a win.

Balance, what?

:(

You I was being faithful with! I, in fact, put the poison in the glass in front of you. :)

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Seriously, let's just call this.

Sorry Rawkking, it was really yesterday's accidental massacre that led to our deal going up shit creek. I probably could have sacrificed Kilnaga, but with the (apparently triggered at random?) two extra kills, both of mafia...

No, seriously wtf?

Yeah those kills were randomly generated. AND THEY BOTH HIT MAFIA!

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    What, was I supposed to not abuse it?

@jdarksun was it you who Ebum screwed over in a way like this? I faintly thought I remembered something like that but decided to give him a chance.

When I get into these deals I do my absolute best to give both players what they want, and unless there are a preponderance of survival villagers (heh) in this game this seems like not sticking to the deal. At all.

So yeah, I'm a bit disappointed in you Ebum. I could've sided with the mafia and screwed over the village do some appreciable extent in fact, and if I had risked more soft networking maybe I would've been safe doing that. Didn't have a good handle on who the vigs and seers were.

So yeah, I won't be trusting you with such deals in the future. Ever.

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular

Sorry Rawkking, it was really yesterday's accidental massacre that led to our deal going up shit creek. I probably could have sacrificed Kilnaga, but with the (apparently triggered at random?) two extra kills, both of mafia...

No, seriously wtf?

D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Fun story, we used an unblockable, unstoppable megavig to hit Spool last night and it did nothing, from what we could tell. Mi-Go said it hurt him, but we had no roleblock and you still have a busdriver, so we couldn't even dare to back it up.

Then he killed 2 of us the next night.

Like for real, that's frustrating. Had we known an unstoppable kill would have just made the vig super power, we would have just roleblocked him every night.

• Options
  • Options

No, seriously wtf?

Well I'll think about it then :P

Maybe this is spool's fault? Spool is this true? Are you a neutral hater :D

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I could have wonnnnnnn!

• Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    oh hey we can post in here now

mi-go. in the future please do not reveal conversions in public narration. it's not a good mechanic.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Thanks for running, mi-go! I had fun being kime. I'll leave balance discussion to those who are good at that. I have to say I wasn't a fan of the guy who knew all the things. The role, not the person himself :p

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Oh hey, the game is over when Assuran dies. Sorry, neutral who must not be named, I'm not sacrificing villagers for two days to get you a win.

Balance, what?

:(

You I was being faithful with! I, in fact, put the poison in the glass in front of you. :)

Well I wasn't being faithful with you. >_>

I purposely didn't put my kill order in on V_W so I could draw the game out and meet my WC. :P

EDIT: Note I DID side with the mafia Rawkking, and it didn't do me much good. :(

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Here is the yellow proboards, Mi-Go or Void will have to unlock them.

betterthenblue.proboards.com/index.cgi

Assuran on
  • Options
    21 villagers
    3 neutral
    8 mafia

VILLAGERS

Anri Sonohara
    You are Anri Sonohara. A shy, spectacled girl with a troubled past, you are closest friends with your schoolmates Masaomi Kida and Mikado Ryugamine. However, little do they know that you are the chosen wielder of the legendary sword Saika, and you must try to stop your children (Saika's Army) from possessing the town.

You are a special Guardian. Before vote close, PM me a person you wish to save. If Saika's Army targets that specific person, one member of Saika's Army perishes and the chosen person is saved.

Celty Sturlson
    An urban legend to many in Ikebukuro, you are the headless motorcycle rider Celty Sturluson and you work as a transporter. A member of the Dollars organization, you arrived in town to find your lost head. But now the gang war has diverted your attention, and you have to forgo your search for now.

You are a Bus Driver. Before vote close, choose two targets except yourself. Any powers targeting that one person will target the other and vice versa. Due to being a faerie, you also have a 50% chance of surviving a mafia or Vigilante attack directed towards you.

Erika Karisawa
    You are Erika Karisawa. A bubbly teenager with a deep passion for manga and anime, especially yaoi (google it!), you are a loyal member of the Dollars. You are close friends with Walter Yumasaki, another passionate manga reader, and love to perform various antics around town with Kyohei Kadota and Saburo Togusa.

You are masoned with Walter Yumasaki, Kyohei Kadota and Saburo Togusa.

Isaac Dian
    You are Isaac Dian. You somehow came to Japan from America and joined the Dollars group along with your partner in crime Miria Harvent. You joined just for hilarity.

You have no powers.

Kasuka Heiwajima
    You are Kasuka Heiwajima, a professional actor adored by fans. You are the brother of the infamous "Strongest Man in Ikebukuro" Shizuo Heiwajima.

You have no powers.

Kazutano
    You are Kazutano. An immigrant from Italy and close friends with Saburo Togusa, you are a member of the Dollars. Your kanji is poor and you still speak with an accent.

You have no powers.

Masaomi Kida
    You are Masaomi Kida, the former leader of the Yellow Scarves gang unbeknowest to your close friends Mikado Ryugamine and Anri Sonohara. Your cheerful, humorous demeanor hides a dark past of heartbreak and shame for failing to come to your girlfriend, Saki Mikajima's aid when she was kidnapped by the Blue Squares and is now bedridden in a hospital. You swear to stop the Yellow Scarves from terrorizing the town and will use all your strength to stop them, even if it means death.

You are a special Seer. You may select someone to investigate before vote close and he or she will come up as either a member of the Yellow Scarves or not. In addition, you may vig a person every night. However if you do so, you have a 50% chance of being eliminated from the game after attacking. If a certain villager finds you, you lose the Vigilante penalty.

Kyohei Kadota
    You are Kyohei Kadota. Reserved and cool, you are a member of the Dollars and are close friends with Walter Yumasaki, Erika Karisawa, and Saburo Togusa. You used to be a member of the gang the Blue Squares but defected after failing to tolerate their cruelty when they captured a girl.

You are masoned with Walter Yumasaki, Erika Karisawa and Saburo Togusa

Saki Mikajima
    An optimistic girl forced to be bedridden after the Blue Squares captured you, you are the ex-girlfriend of Masaomi Kida, even though you still love him very much. You look up to Izaya Orihara, a somewhat sinister information broker.

You are a special Seer. Every night, you may select a person. If he turns out to be Masaomi Kida, you become masoned with him and enhance his special powers.

Miria Harvent
    You are Miria Harvent. You somehow came to Japan from America and joined the Dollars group along with your partner in crime Isaac Dian. You joined just for hilarity.

You have no powers.

Ryo Takiguchi
    A loyal member of the Dollars, you attend the same school as your friend Mikado Ryugamine. You are friendly and cheerful despite opposition.

You have no powers.

Saburo Togusa
    You are Saburo Togusa. You are a member of the Dollars and you own a grey van which you are extremely protective of. You drive around town with your friends Erika Karisawa, Walter Yumasaki, and Kyohei Kadota.

You are masoned with Walter Yumasaki, Erika Karisawa and Kyohei Kadota

Seiji Yagiri
    You are Seiji Yagiri. A teenager of few words, you are extremely devoted to your girlfriend Mika Harima who is constantly in your embrace. You will fight and protect Mika Harima to the death. You only believe in the power of love. Your sister, Namie Yagiri, is the Chief of Yagiri Pharmaceuticals which carries out suspicious experiments.

You are the devoted lover of Mika Harima and your life will be meaningless without her. You are masoned with Mika Harima. However, if one of you is eliminated from the game, the other is also. You also have limited Vigilante powers. You may choose someone to kill every night, but have a 66% chance of your attack failing.

Shinra Kishitani
    An eccentric doctor with an observing eye, you are Shinra Kishitani. You are the self-proclaimed boyfriend of Celty Sturluson, the mysterious headless rider, and allow her to stay at your apartment.

You are a Seer. Every night, you may choose someone to investigate to see whether he or she is mafia. However, you will not know their alliance.

Shizuo Heiwajima
    You are Shizuo Heiwajima, a bartender with an infamous reputation of being the "Strongest Man in Ikebukuro." You have always lived with a serious anger problem, and you cannot help but become irritated even in the most trivial of situations. Your arch nemesis is the info broker Izaya Orihara who appears every once in a while simply to mock you. Your chosen weapon is the nearby urban enviroment, especially road signs.

You are a special Vigilante. Every night, you may select someone to kill. However, you have a 50% chance of catching a random person in the crossfire so exercise your ability with caution. In addition, you can survive one mafia or Vigilante attack against you but the second will take you down.

Simon Brezhnev
    A large, cheerful, black Russian man, you are a worker in the Russia Sushi restaurant. A pacifist, you only exercise your immense strength to bring conficts to a halt. "Fighting is bad!"

You are a Guardian. Every night, you choose someone to protect from death other than execution by the village. You can deflect attacks from both mafia if they target the same person.

Mikado Ryugamine
    You are Mikado Ryugamine, a quiet and awkward teenager. You are the creator of the web organization that is the Dollars, unbeknowest to your close friends Anri Sonohara and Masaomi Kida. Also, you have a secret love for Anri Sonohara, but you are too shy to profess it. You moved to Ikebukuro from the countryside to seek an exciting life. Perhaps a little too exciting...

You are a vote manipulator. You can add or subtract 2 votes from any person before vote close via PM. In addition, you have a one time ability in the game to Seer two different people in one night and find out if they are mafia and which faction they belong to.

Walter Yumasaki
    You are Walter Yumasaki, a member of the Dollars. You are a squinty-eyed teenager who, despite his dumb smile on his face, is unusually perceptive. You and Erika Karisawa share a passion for manga and love to perform various antics around town with Kyohei Kadota and Saburo Togusa.

You are masoned with Saburo Togusa, Erika Karisawa and Kyohei Kadota

Rio Kamichika
    You are Rio Kamichika. A member of the Dollars, at one point you contemplated suicide because of your cheating father. However when you jumped off a building, you were saved by the Headless Rider Celty before you hit the ground. Izaya had toyed with your emotions in a chatroom and had nearly caused your death.

You have no powers.

Mika Harima
    You are Mika Harima. The girlfriend of Seiji Yagiri, you are infatuated with him and cling on to him wherever you go. You could not live without him, and he without you.

You are the devoted lover of Seiji Yagiri and your life will be meaningless without him. You are masoned with Seiji Yagiri. However, if one of you is eliminated from the game, the other is also.

Shuji Niekawa
    You are Shuji Niekawa, a tabloid reporter for the magazine Tokyo Incidents and you are always on the lookout for the latest story. You have come to Ikebukuro to investigate fascinating urban legends. Your current story is to search for the renown "Strongest Man in Ikebukuro".

You have no powers.

NEUTRAL

Izaya Orihara
    You are the information broker, Izaya Orihara. You love humanity so, so much and therefore love to see all aspects of it... including how people react in the face of chaos. Therefore, you have instigated the gang war and now sit back and watch the conflict pan out. It will be fun. Just be wary of Shizuo Heiwajima, the "Strongest Man in Ikebukuro", lest he crushes you with a road sign, even if it is purely by accident. Your secretary working for you is Namie Yagiri and she will provide you with some assistance.

You are a neutral whose win condition is: Make the phalla last for 7 days and survive to the end. You are masoned with Namie Yagiri. You know the alignments of all the players in this game. You are a vote manipulator who can add or subtract the vote count of any person by one. You are also a Bus Driver. Every night, select two targets except yourself and any abilities targeting one will target the other and vice versa. You have a once per game ability to Vig one person of your choice OR guard a person of your choice. Finally, you have a 50% chance of surviving a mafia or vigilante attack.

You lose your Vote Manipulation and your 50% chance of survival if a mafia faction is eliminated before 7 days.

Namie Yagiri
    You are Namie Yagiri, the ex-Chief of the company Yagiri Pharmaceuticals. Now that your company has merged with another, you are forced to work under the employ of the information broker Izaya Orihara. You have a somewhat passionate love for your brother Seiji Yagiri, and are willing to do anything to make him happy.

You are a neutral whose win condition is: Survive to the end. You are masoned with Izaya Orihara and know the identity of Seiji Yagiri. You are eliminated from the game if Seiji is. Each night, you may abduct one person of your choosing, other than yourself or Seiji. The following day, that person is considered out of the game for all purposes.

Kinnosuke Kuzuhara
    You are the motorcycle cop Kinnosuke Kuzuhara. Your sole goal is to pin down the mysterious Black Rider who has had multiple counts of speeding and apprehend her. In the process of your reckless chases, you have caused numerous accidents but they are insignificant compared to your ultimate goal.

You are a neutral whose win condition is: Survive to the end and eliminate Celty Sturluson (the Black Rider) from the game. You are a special Seer. Every night, you may choose someone to investigate before vote close and you will be notified if that person is Celty. You have limited Vigilante powers and every night may select a target to kill, but have a 75% chance of missing.

YELLOW SCARVES

Each night, the mafia can take the following actions. Each action shall be assigned to one member.

1) Choose someone you would like to kill (or rather beat up mercilessly). Once per game, you may make a kill unblockable and unable to be redirected.

2) Choose someone you would like to roleblock. If Horada is eliminated, you no longer have this ability.

3) Vote Manipulate by increasing or decreasing or person's vote count by one. If the Infiltrator is eliminated, you no longer have this ability.

Horada
    You are Horada, the leader of the Yellow Scarves. Now that the softy Masaomi Kida is kicked out the Scarves for good, you have full control of the organization. Time to shake up this city!

Yellow Scarf Grunt x3
    You joined the Yellow Scarves hoping for a chance to rule the city. And under the new leadership of Horada, the time is now!

Yellow Scarf Infiltrator
    The thing about the Dollars is that joining the organization ensures your complete anonymity. And since you're now a member of both the Yellow Scarves and the Dollars, no one can suspect you!

When you are seered, you turn up as village. However one person in particular can look through your disguise...

SAIKA's ARMY

Each night, the mafia can take the following actions. Each action shall be assigned to one member.

1) Choose someone you would like to kill (or Slash). Each person you slash has a 33% chance of converting to your side as a fellow sister or brother (66% chance that it will result in a normal death). However, your initiate will lose his powers upon joining your side. If Haruna Niekawa is eliminated, you lose this ability to convert. Once per game, you may make a kill unblockable and unable to be redirected.

2) Choose someone you would like to seer. When you seer a person, his or her abilities will be known. Seering a member of the opposing mafia faction will turn up as "no powers."

Haruna Niekawa
    You are Haruna Niekawa, the leader of Saika's Army while the Mother is absent. You will spread Her love to all, by slashing and maiming. You attack the strong and embrace them to your side by welcoming them as a sister or a brother.

Servant of Saika x2
    Serve the Mother. Mom. Mom. Mom. Love. Need. Strength. Strong. Slash. Slash. Mom. Mom.

Cover Roles for all 8 mafia:
    You are Dennis, an old friend of Simon Brezhnev and chef in Russia Sushi. Both of you immigrated to Ikebukuro from Russia to set up this restaurant. (Your cover ability is a limited Guardian. You have a 50% chance of protecting a person of your choice every night from an attack.

You are Ruri Hijiribe. You are a famous pop star with an immense fan base in Japan. Saburo Togusa, of the Dollars, is an especially passionate fan. (No powers)

You are Kururi Orihara. Sister of Mairu and the somewhat sinister info broker Izaya, you and your sister visited Ikebukuro to see the famous actor Kasuka Heiwajima. (No powers)

You are Mairu Orihara. Sister of Kururi and the somewhat sinister info broker Izaya, you and your sister visited Ikebukuro to see the famous actor Kasuka Heiwajima. (No powers)

You are Shiki Awakusu. You are the head of the underground organization Awakusu-Kai, and frequently ask Celty, the Headless Rider, to do odd smuggling jobs for your organization. (No powers)

You are Shingen Kishitani. You are Shinra's eccentric scientist father and you came to Ikebukuro wearing a gas mask because you believed the air was filthy. You wish to meet the mysterious info broker Izaya and make a deal to obtain Celty's head. (Your cover ability is a Seer. Every night, you may choose someone to investigate to see whether he or she is mafia. However, you will not know their alliance.)

You are Shiri, a cheerful Russian girl who is part of the Dollars. You walk around the city holding a writing pad for people to write down what or whom they are looking for. (No powers)

You are Tom Tanaka. You are a mellow man, a debt collector who employs Shizuo Heiwajima, the "Strongest Man in Ikebukuro", as the muscle to threaten clients who cannot pay, (No powers)

Here are all the roles.

• Options
  • Options
    pigeonking wrote: »

mi-go. in the future please do not reveal conversions in public narration. it's not a good mechanic.

Yeah, this. And a lot of general hosting stuff to try to obscure what's going on behind the scenes (stuff like people missing orders, when you put up public clarifications from private PMs, etc.)

The game was a wreck, but I think you got hosting potential mi-go.

Just don't listen to kime for game balance advice :P

• Options
    edited August 2012
    I'm going to retroactively blame this all on @Kime (hi Kime!)

@jdarksun I apologize if we ended up leading you to a target that was guarded (I think) and shit backfiring (I have no idea). my intentions were pure!

Daypigeon on
  • Options

I wouldn't have named the person getting converted, but I don't mind letting everyone know conversions have been made. Ramps up the paranoia suitably, I think. Worked well in Baidol's mass effect game that way.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    giblue.gif
    +
    SCALE
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

also @KIME

• Options

I would have been suspicious based on the narration, but... Rawkking's ridiculous power GAVE HIM AN UPDATE when people were converted. Which he passed along.
    What, was I supposed to not abuse it?

@jdarksun was it you who Ebum screwed over in a way like this? I faintly thought I remembered something like that but decided to give him a chance.

When I get into these deals I do my absolute best to give both players what they want, and unless there are a preponderance of survival villagers (heh) in this game this seems like not sticking to the deal. At all.

So yeah, I'm a bit disappointed in you Ebum. I could've sided with the mafia and screwed over the village do some appreciable extent in fact, and if I had risked more soft networking maybe I would've been safe doing that. Didn't have a good handle on who the vigs and seers were.

So yeah, I won't be trusting you with such deals in the future. Ever.

Technically speaking, I could have just had... pretty much anyone else start the Assuran vote. Premium was in contact with a seer and could have viably come forward. At least I stabbed you in the front!

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Game was hilarious. My role - Yellow Scarf Infiltrator - was a Thrall! Perfect, considering the Mafia either kills me Day 1 or the village lynches me Day 2.

So what happens Day 1? ebum saves me. Yay, ebum! Except I had made a deal behind the scenes to be saved anyway, which included a public seering - bonus! Confirmed village!

Except I wasn't confirmed village because I wasn't a Thrall, not really. I was basically outed as ... Yellow Scarf Infiltrator! Which means I would never get seered, because duh - Infiltrator!

The behind-the-scenes deal (@38thDoe & @cj iwakura) pulled me out of the game for a day, so I also avoided the Day 2 vote. Yay! I tried to lay as low as possible (Real Life helped), but there was little reason since others were going to figure it out.

I come back in, game progresses. But here comes the kicker! Last night, the Yellow Scarves used our super ultra mega killing attack, guaranteed unblockable, cannot be redirected, kills on contact attack on Spool32 - the village vig!

Whom it doesn't work on!

Yay!

• Options
    Egos wrote: »
    giblue.gif
    +
    SCALE
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

also @KIME

Eh wot?

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

Hey now, I toned down the game, if you'll believe it! :P

I enjoyed watching it :D

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    "Celty Sturlson
    An urban legend to many in Ikebukuro, you are the headless motorcycle rider Celty Sturluson and you work as a transporter. A member of the Dollars organization, you arrived in town to find your lost head. But now the gang war has diverted your attention, and you have to forgo your search for now.

You are a Bus Driver. Before vote close, choose two targets except yourself. Any powers targeting that one person will target the other and vice versa. Due to being a faerie, you also have a 50% chance of surviving a mafia or Vigilante attack directed towards you. "

Seriously?

My role was I have a Vig with only a 25% chance to land, and I have to kill the person who has a 50% chance to dodge the attack even if it does go through. I had ZERO chance.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    you are not familiar with the farangus?

@Farangu would like to give guests a history lesson? Or @Beel if our esteemed Farangu is busy.

• Options
    bleh @B:L

• Options
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Game was hilarious. My role - Yellow Scarf Infiltrator - was a Thrall! Perfect, considering the Mafia either kills me Day 1 or the village lynches me Day 2.

So what happens Day 1? ebum saves me. Yay, ebum! Except I had made a deal behind the scenes to be saved anyway, which included a public seering - bonus! Confirmed village!

Except I wasn't confirmed village because I wasn't a Thrall, not really. I was basically outed as ... Yellow Scarf Infiltrator! Which means I would never get seered, because duh - Infiltrator!

The behind-the-scenes deal (@38thDoe & @cj iwakura) pulled me out of the game for a day, so I also avoided the Day 2 vote. Yay! I tried to lay as low as possible (Real Life helped), but there was little reason since others were going to figure it out.

I come back in, game progresses. But here comes the kicker! Last night, the Yellow Scarves used our super ultra mega killing attack, guaranteed unblockable, cannot be redirected, kills on contact attack on Spool32 - the village vig!

Whom it doesn't work on!

Yay!

I was also the vig!

• Options
    Assuran wrote: »

I wouldn't have named the person getting converted, but I don't mind letting everyone know conversions have been made. Ramps up the paranoia suitably, I think. Worked well in Baidol's mass effect game that way.

yeah that's fine! it's just when everyone has an individual role and that role is named that conversions become nothing but a time-waster, which doesn't really help anyone in a significant way. Except for rawk, who fucked it up by helping people with straight vigs instead. : P

• Options
    I don't blame Migo, but yeah, super powered village was super powered.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    You know what, I'm calling this a VILLAGE VICTORY.

No point drawing this out any further!

Feel free to rage. :(

Not mad at all. I thought the game was funny. I have to ask like most time I do. How? Who? Why?

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    kime wrote: »

Hey now, I toned down the game, if you'll believe it! :P

I enjoyed watching it :D

you didn't say "GET RID OF THE ROLE THAT KNOWS EVERY FUCKING ROLE!"

@KIME :evil:

• Options
    I never would have found Celty with my seer either. My instincts on who Celty could have been were way off. My mafia radar on the other hand... I figured 3 of those guys out on Day 1. >_>

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    @jdarksun I absolve myself of all responsibility for the kidnapping you fiasco :rotate:

He told me that it was removed from the game at first and then later on that it was a public seer and we were like hell yeah let's do it without thinking that removing from the game doesn't necessarily mean a public seer :(

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    And yeah my role was kinda a nightmare. MAYBE if I were actually a serial killer.

• Options
    In total fairness: with none of the mafia really contacting me (I bugged jdark a bit, but not much) I had it down to about 10 people by the end of day 2. Egos and SLyM I called for the vigs, though there was a partial misfire for one of those because of double targeting and what not. I was pretty suspicious of the rest of you as well, and if I wasn't, Megafrost was.

• Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    B:L wrote: »
    DrrDrrDrr phalla?

Oh look there's my hole in the wall it was made for me

2u4ikb6.jpg

10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    I guess the role update killed me right off the bat. I thought I had done a decent job of making myself appear partially innocent/not-evil haha

• Options
    @Rawkking Goodguy No way dude, that was awesome. Making a totally unnecessary deal that wound up backfiring horribly is pure dramady gold.

• Options
    In total fairness: with none of the mafia really contacting me (I bugged jdark a bit, but not much) I had it down to about 10 people by the end of day 2. Egos and SLyM I called for the vigs, though there was a partial misfire for one of those because of double targeting and what not. I was pretty suspicious of the rest of you as well, and if I wasn't, Megafrost was.
    I was legitimately busy! My downfall!

• Options
    I guess the role update killed me right off the bat. I thought I had done a decent job of making myself appear partially innocent/not-evil haha

It saves you from my perma grudge list, which you will see when our boards unlock. I thought you had turned yourself in, which meant grudge FOREVER.