As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Chicken Wangs and other food that makes you breathe fire

• Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I do love me some good wings. But challenge eating is dumb. Just give me some delicious wings. The geese can enjoy the dubious victory of shitting fire.

Also, boneless wings are bullshit.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    I do love me some good wings. But challenge eating is dumb. Just give me some delicious wings. The geese can enjoy the dubious victory of shitting fire.

Also, boneless wings are bullshit.

You enjoy your sticky fingers and balled-up wad of napkins, all stained with red like you just jerked off one time too many

I will enjoy eating my boneless wings like a grown-ass man!

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Boneless wings can be tasty but they are missing so much flavor when compared to real wings.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
  • Options
    Yeah, you enjoy your bullshit "wings" that are actually just breaded breast strips and are completely lacking in the richness that dark meat cooked on the bone has. If I wanted breast meat, I wouldn't be ordering wings. Since I DO want wing meat, I put on my big boy pants and eat it off the bone. And if I'm still hungry? I ORDER MORE WINGS.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    I have pretty serious issues about getting stuff on--and especially in-between--my fingers. Like Monk-level issues.

Except for Ethiopian, but then I secretly just use the Injera as a napkin and gobble away the evidence.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i hate hate hate hate the scent of food on my hands

and therefore I tend to not eat much wings

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I prefer my wings unbreaded as well.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, you enjoy your bullshit "wings" that are actually just breaded breast strips and are completely lacking in the richness that dark meat cooked on the bone has. If I wanted breast meat, I wouldn't be ordering wings. Since I DO want wing meat, I put on my big boy pants and eat it off the bone. And if I'm still hungry? I ORDER MORE WINGS.

I actually don't like dark meat (on the bone or off, I can't even tell the difference), I prefer breast meat and if I can get it without the minor inconvenience of having to gnaw it off the bone than that's even better.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options

Don't forget your big-boy bib

Because nothing says "I'm an adult" like "I'm going to sloppily smear a severed limb along my face, letting the grease and sauce splatter where they fall, until I look like a hilarious Christmas card my parents should send out"

• Options
    I'm glad I wasn't born with terrible taste buds that don't work.

• Options
    Fuck breading on wings. It is the simplest way to tell if a joint don't know what they're doing. Take Hooter's. They excell at moderately edible food for the clueless, and they bread their wings.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    We had a little shithole bar in Florida called Buffalo Chips that used to have the best fucking wings.

• Options
    There's a hooters on Fort Myers Beach

you know

in case while on the beach you want to eat at a place where FINALLY you can see some cleavage

• Options
    Actually all of this is a farce, I love dark meat wings

Just sometimes, a man wants to eat with a fork

Or alternately, sometimes a man wants a chicken finger, but still wishes to experience wing sauce

• Options
    Jasconius wrote: »

you know

in case while on the beach you want to eat at a place where FINALLY you can see some cleavage

I've eaten there several times. I never eat the wings though, Hooters wings are not very good.

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    super mega ultra chicken?

no shh he is legend

Ubik on
    l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    I love making my own beer battered chicken breasts

I.. I need to try this with thighs

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    arise chicken

• Options

you know

I've eaten there several times. I never eat the wings though, Hooters wings are not very good.

but but

there are so many great places there!

There's a pizza place there in the little downtown piece that has the best new york style I've ever had

and their pepperoni is nice and spicy so its relevant!

• Options
    edited August 2012
    billywitchdoctor.com work... mostly in chicken

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »

Because nothing says "I'm an adult" like "I'm going to sloppily smear a severed limb along my face, letting the grease and sauce splatter where they fall, until I look like a hilarious Christmas card my parents should send out"

It's okay that you need the culinary equivalent of training wheels because you can't stomach real food yet. So many fussy geese in here afraid to get a little messy for some good food. You probably also prefer boneless riblets to some beautiful baby back ribs because you're afraid of getting your widdle hands messy.

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    this is the dumbest argument i've read on here

and i've read superman vs. goku threads

• Options

you know

but but

there are so many great places there!

There's a pizza place there in the little downtown piece that has the best new york style I've ever had

and their pepperoni is nice and spicy so its relevant!

Definitely. I lived in Fort Myers for almost 20 years so I've eaten on Fort Myers beach hundreds of times. Been to the Hooters 4 maybe 5 times total, always because I was with friends who wanted to eat there.

• Options
    UbikUbik oh pete, that's later. maybe we'll be dead by then Registered User regular
    the thing about getting dirty is you can always get clean again

l8e1peic77w3.jpg

• Options
    Actually all of this is a farce, I love dark meat wings

Just sometimes, a man wants to eat with a fork

Or alternately, sometimes a man wants a chicken finger, but still wishes to experience wing sauce

I forgive you then. :P

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Ubik wrote: »
    the thing about getting dirty is you can always get clean again

can you?

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    yup i'll stick with boneless wings

sorry i ain't ever had a wing good enough to justify the inconvenience of eating it

i just want chicken covered in some sauce man

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular

It's okay that you need the culinary equivalent of training wheels because you can't stomach real food yet. So many fussy geese in here afraid to get a little messy for some good food. You probably also prefer boneless riblets to some beautiful baby back ribs because you're afraid of getting your widdle hands messy.

Man.

Maybe some people just want to eat breaded breast strips in sauce.

It does not seem like a "wrong" food to eat.

I mean you may think some people's stated reasons are silly but still

maybe some people just want a thing

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    This means war, Vann!

belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    gonna take this time to say, wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are amazing

• Options
    this is the dumbest argument i've read on here

and i've read superman vs. goku threads

I've discovered this happens to me a lot, where I will decide I will take a hard-line stance on something patently ridiculous, and then halfheartedly get dragged into a way more serious argument than i had planned

• Options
    If you only eat boneless chicken wings you are worse than Hitler combined with Satan.

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    This means war, Vann!

this may take the crown for my most apathetically fought war yet!

but i'll fight it

• Options
    If you only eat boneless chicken wings you are worse than Hitler combined with Satan.

I really am :bz

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    gonna take this time to say, wendy's spicy chicken nuggets are amazing

Finally, a sentiment all can agree on

Shit, now I want some right now

• Options
    edited August 2012
    sounds so good I wrote it twice

Dex Dynamo on
  • Options
    Though I don't actually only eat boneless chicken wings, I just wish I could

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    there has never been a time where i didn't want some spicy nugs

• Options
    I dip my spicy nugs in cool ranch, and I have been called many offensive things because of it

But yknow what, YOLO