As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Well, Everyone's Bereft Crumblics Over Months In Cooldown, So...

• BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    lets uh

hm

what do lesbians even do

do they pupate

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    what's girl

EzUAYcn.png
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    Wait, is the Foxtrot guy really trying to take the piss out of K Straub of Arabia? Or is it in good fun?

• MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    nah

• statlerstatler Registered User regular
    tumblr_m97wo4Khim1rnw5qjo1_500.jpg
    I went to see ParaNorman last night and happened to sit by this rad little boy in a hooded jacket. He enjoyed the movie thoroughly and cheered when the credits came on. Kids! ParaNorman was the best and you should all see it, way to go team Laika!

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    Wait, is the Foxtrot guy really trying to take the piss out of K Straub of Arabia? Or is it in good fun?

It's a strip which involves naming a bunch of people, so he name drops a whole bunch of webcomickers, vaguely disguised. It's all fun and in-jokes.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Still haven't seen Paranorman, dunno if/when I'm going to get around to it. I walked over to the theater yesterday intending to finally go see Brave, got there right as it was about to start, and decided to go get something to eat instead.

edited August 2012
    tumblr_m8xnaiVkLr1qbd410o2_500.png
    tumblr_m8xnaiVkLr1qbd410o1_500.png
    a Kate Beaton approved comic! I made this for the wonderful Kate a few weeks ago and she loved it
    From marlomeekins tumblr, which I'm pretty sure is NSFW

statler on
    qy85xdkddou7.png
  • ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    Hey you guys Beret is real good and you should probably read it

Sexting081512.png
    by Kate Leth of kateordie comics which is very often NSFW

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I love the fake Beaton comic Ms Meekins drew.

zkHcp.jpg
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    meekins has a good twitter as well

EzUAYcn.png
    edited August 2012
    1346162256.jpg
    Had some requests from tumblr for a human rendition of Abelard. My approach to drawing even his cartoon cat face has mostly been 'think of Peter Cushing'.

Tracy Butler is really good at what she does.

statler on
    qy85xdkddou7.png
  • AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Does Molly have really weird pupils or one big lens over two eyes? Either way that's gotta be a bitch to get a prescription for.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    My nephew has tried to put so much baby food in my mouth

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    WeXO1.png

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    A really long kate beaton comic that I don't think was posted here and even if it wasn't I really like it anyway so pffbbbts.
    strawfeministssm.png

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    JayKaos wrote: »
    Does Molly have really weird pupils or one big lens over two eyes? Either way that's gotta be a bitch to get a prescription for.

Her eyes? What about her 'it's clobbering time' hands?

Is that normal for this comic??

i think the clue is in the name

Monsterkind is a story about humans and monsters living in a city ruled by segregation and inequality. Monsters are treated as second class citizens, and are not allowed in certain areas of the city- especially those inhabited by wealthier humans.

Wallace Foster is a human who has just been transferred into District C of Fairway City. He has never lived among monsters until now, but he's quickly realizing that they aren't as bad as everyone has made them out to be.

Change and progression have never come easy in this backwards city, but perhaps Wallace can help close the gap between human and monsterkind and bring the two together in harmony. He'll at least try.

The update schedule is currently Tuesday and Friday.

• Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    I guess I'll just shut my purdy mouth

• SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    20120828.png

watched timecop last night, and this scene is at the beginning

xet8c.gif

• SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    JPSxW.png

• Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    Vibe has me wondering: how many good webcomics are there that feature a black lead?

Are webcomics racist?

• WhytherWhyther Registered User regular
    The closest thing Order of the Stick has to a main character is black.

EN-CulturePoubelle01.jpg
    EN-CulturePoubelle02.jpg
    EN-CulturePoubelle03.jpg
    En-CultureBonus.png

Bouletcorp. Part of a culture where they aren't quite so hung up on boobies and it shows.

• StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    2012-08-27-bp81.jpg

Battlepug has, on rare occasions, a bare bottom of a lady. It's good, though, so maybe read it while you're off work.

IKknkhU.gif
    20120829-whatdoeskillme.png

Gunshow is not afraid to have some exposed willies now and then.

Also, reposting the last one because it has seriously been my favourite thing for a couple of days.

20120827-slurpy.png

• BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    That French comic is a real chore to read

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
    agZww.jpg

ch06_57.jpg
    ch06_58.jpg

Unsounded has the prettiest magic. Also the coolest I guess? It's also bereft of uncovered naughty bits so people can read it at work if the people monitoring them don't mind so much.

Also unsounded has an extra bit of art if you go vote for it in some sort of competition.

• SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    zZkmf.jpg

vYQnt.jpg

SabreMau on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    That alt-text is hilarious

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Wish I could read that there alt-text on this here smartphone... Someday....

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Skeith on
    aTBDrQE.jpg
    Wish I could read that there alt-text on this here smartphone... Someday....

Can you right click on things? Because only way I could think of would be to 'view image info'. That always has the alt text, at least not on the forums. But, say, whomp would have it on the whomp site.

This discussion has been closed.