As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chaos] CitOW game 84 - BrendenPA Wins as Khorne in First PA Game!

12345679»

• Options
    texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    Horror to TC and rest.

• Options
    doldaridoldari Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Daemonette from The Badlands to Bretonnia.
    One Leper is mine.
    4/6PP

doldari on
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Round 5, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png
    Upgrade Effects -
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die.
    Bloodsworn - Each Bloodworn counts as two figures toward your domination value of any region that it occupies.

Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
    Lord of Change - When you summon a Lord of Change into a region, you may place one Warpstone token in that region.
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.

Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)
    Keeper of Secrets - A Keeper of Secrets counts as three Noble tokens.

The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

OW Card Effects -
    Call to Arms!
    During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

High Elf Protection
    Each Event token increases a region's Resistance value by two.

Spell Effects -
    Troll Country: Virulent Outbreak - This region is considered Populous.
    The Empire: Hate - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.
    The Border Princes: Festival of Sinew - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.

Tzeentch is done.
    Horned Rat is active.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    @stever777, I move from The Badlands not The Border Princes. :winky:

• Options
    Got it. Thx.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Cultist to Troll Country

3/6 PP

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    BrendenPABrendenPA ArizonaRegistered User regular
    Bloodletter to The Empire
    3/7 PP

• Options
    DaemonisDaemonis Registered User regular
    Plaguebearer to Bretonnia, 3/6 PP

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Seductress to The Border Princes.
    3/6PP

doldari on
  • Options
    Round 5, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png
    Upgrade Effects -
    Bloodthirster - Once per round during the summoning phase, you may summon a Bloodthirster for 0 power into a region that contains six or more corruption tokens once per round.
    Vengeance - In any region where you are rolling at least one battle die, you may roll one additional battle die.
    Bloodsworn - Each Bloodworn counts as two figures toward your domination value of any region that it occupies.

Lepers - When your Lepers place at least one corruption token in a region during the corruption phase, you may place one additional corruption token in that region.
    Lord of Change - When you summon a Lord of Change into a region, you may place one Warpstone token in that region.
    Mystical Disregard - Once per round, you may play a Chaos card on top of an opponent's Chaos card, canceling its effect. The card you play must have power equal to or greater than the card you cover.

Daemonettes - When you summon a Daemonette into a region, you may take control of an opponent's Cultist in that region until the end of the turn. (Place the Cultist next to the Daemonette as a reminder.)

The Under Empire - You treat all regions with Skaven tokens as adjacent regions. When a region is ruined, you may immediately move any number of your figures from that region into one adjacent region.

OW Card Effects -
    Call to Arms!
    During the corruption phase, reduce the total number of corruption tokens that each player places in each region by one.

High Elf Protection

Spell Effects -
    The Empire: Hate - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.
    The Border Princes: Festival of Sinew - When an opponent summons a figure to this region, gain one power point.

Tzeentch is done.
    Horned Rat is active.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Cultist to Troll Country

2/6 PP

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Play Hate to Kislev
    http://handtracker.heroku.com/games/253/acts/15716

All figures can't be moved off of the card
    2/7 PP

• Options
    Plaguebearer to Bretonnia, 2/6 PP

• Options
    Daemonette from The Badlands to Bretonnia.
    One Leper is mine.
    1/6PP

• Options
    Round 5, Summoning Phase

game7784state1.png
    Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Call to Arms!

High Elf Protection

Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Hate - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.

Tzeentch is done.
    Horned Rat is active.

• Options
    Cultist to Troll Country.

1/6

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Bloodletter to Norsca and rest

• Options
    Plaguebearer to Bretonnia, 1/6 PP

• Options
    Move Bloodsworn from The Border Princes to Bretonnia.
    0/6PP

• Options
    Cultist to Troll Country and rest

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Plaguebearer to Bretonnia, 0/6 PP

• Options
    Round 5, Battle Phase

game7784state1.png
    Upgrade Effects -

OW Card Effects -
    Call to Arms!

High Elf Protection

Spell Effects -
    Kislev: Hate - When you play this card, move any number of figures in this region onto this card. Figures on this card cannot be moved out of this region.

Norsca: 3 dice
    Troll Country: 5 dice; 4 dice
    Kislev: 1 die
    The Empire: 3 dice
    Bretonnia: 4 dice; 2 dice

Please roll in listed order.

• Options
    My rolls:
    Kislev, 1 hit, kill rat
    Bretonnia, 3 hits, kill all cultists

• Options
    My rolls:
    Norsca
    3hits http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3667737/
    Kill everything!

Troll Country
    4hits http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3667743/
    Kill all Nurgle and Tzeentch cultist

The Empire
    2hits http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3667751/
    Kill everything again!

• Options
    5 Hit in Bretonnia.
    Kill all.

• Options
    Congrats Khorne

GG everybody.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    3 hits
    http://orokos.com/roll/79558

Kill three clan rats

Gratz to Korne

texasheat on
  • Options
    Such a bloody massacre! Khorne must be pleased! :)
    Congratulations!

• Options
    Congrats BrendenPA.

Your dice is wonderful.

• Options
    Round 5, Corruption Phase

Board at the End of Battle Phase

game7784state1.png
    Domination Step
    Troll Country: +1 VP DAC
    Tilea: +2 VP
    The Badlands: +6 VP

Corruption Step
    Kislev: +1; +1
    The Badlands: +5 DAC

Check for ruined regions - The Badlands ruined second: +4 VP

Updated Victory Points:
    Khorne: 10 + 2 = 12
    Nurgle: 15
    Tzeentch: 11
    Slaanesh: 35 + 10 = 45
    Horned Rat: 20 + 1 = 21

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Filth should add +4 VP from The Badlands.

• Options
    Round 5, End Phase

Board at the beginning of the End Phase

game7784state1q.png
    1. Remove Chaos Cards from the Board - No cards will remain.

2. Hero Tokens are resolved - The Bloodthirster is killed in Troll Country, a Bloodletter is killed in The Empire & a Bloodsworn is killed in Estalia.

3. Resolve Old World cards - None

4. Score Ruined Regions - The Badlands ruined second: +7 VP; +3 VP

5. Advance Threat Dials - Khorne ticks twice and Slaanesh & Horned Rat tick once.

Khorne:
    32 - Draw 2 Chaos cards
    X - Victory!

Slaanesh:
    24 - Upgrade

Horned Rat:
    16 - Upgrade

6. Check for Game end - The game does end.

Updated Victory Points:
    Khorne: 12
    Nurgle: 15 + 3 = 18
    Tzeentch: 11
    Slaanesh: 45 + 7 = 52
    Horned Rat: 21

Khorne has won a dial victory!

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Final Board

game7784state1.png

stever777 on

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Good game, all!
    Congrats, BrendenPA!

stever777 on

• Options
    Thanks guys! It was fun playing this online. I looked back at the start date and we had this rolling for 2months. Is that average? Seemed shorter till I saw it in writing.

Final thoughts about Khorne's Bloodletter rule:
    This was a bad implementation. Because you have to focus on points or track at the start, not allowing Khorne to take Bloodletter really shoehorns the player into going track only. This was the problem with the base game and I thought the expansion opened up a lot more interesting ways to win. I do not think it was a successful house rule for Bloodletter.