As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Carnival Catastrophe (Mini)Phalla! Carnie (village) win!

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Mill wrote: »
    Unearthly Stew that is a terrible idea. Also even though what you did to me in TRV's game was hilarious, I must grudge you at least once for making me, Mill the Miller, out of principle.

Mill told me in a PM that he thinks my idea is actually great, but suggested we vote up the roster instead of down. It has a more optimistic ring to it. And I agree.

He assured me he wasn't voting on a grudge.

Are you mafia or a VI?

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    First close is in 2 hours or 26 hours (or neither)?

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    SLyM wrote: »
    All PMs are out, any clarifications can be asked in BOLD ORANGE either privately or publicly, vote for who you want to have fed to the tigers in BOLD RED every day, day one ends Thursday at 11 EST.

Have fun!

(there is no day 0 narration because I'm terrible and forgot to pre-write one and let's just start the game already)

26 hours.

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

• MillMill Registered User regular
    Well two things.

1) I don't know what stew is smoking but it seems to allow him hallucinate seeing PMs that don't exist.
    2) Not all of us here are idiots. I for one am the magnificent Bender! I'm also one of the vender cooks and the popcorn machine!

kime wrote: »
    Oh goodness, we're all village idiots, aren't we?

I'm definitely not and I suspect most aren't. If people are acting suspect we should get them the hell out one way or another.

Your post may be a joke. But since Unearthly seems to be playing this card...It feels like it needs to be stated.

• blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    I'm a fortune teller. I predict stever will DIE.

Would it be troublesome to put clarifications in the OP?

Link to where the ones asked so far start

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Attention passengers, the following people may or may not be stowaways. Keep them at arm's length.
    Anialos
    Cayrus
    Megafrost
    Langly
    Assuran
    Taya
    Typhus733
    stever777
    enlightenedbum
    kime
    Greenbarons
    Unearthly Stew
    Lucedes
    Kilnaga
    MrTLicious
    jdarksun
    blahmcblah
    Spoit
    Wiet

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Some people don't need to check in since they are always evil.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    Mill wrote: »
    Unearthly Stew that is a terrible idea. Also even though what you did to me in TRV's game was hilarious, I must grudge you at least once for making me, Mill the Miller, out of principle.

Mill told me in a PM that he thinks my idea is actually great, but suggested we vote up the roster instead of down. It has a more optimistic ring to it. And I agree.

He assured me he wasn't voting on a grudge.

Are you mafia or a VI?

Both!

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Good morning phalla land, I see we're finally ready to play.

I have a lovely set of rings here and all you have to do is toss them around this bottle to win a prize. Seems like a simple enough game, right?

Well, I know for a fact that Taya couldn't even manage that task.

She's no carny, that's for sure.

(welcome back Taya, didn't want you to feel left out on your first day 1 back).

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Aww, will you look at that, 38thDoe still being a giant goose.

A simple request.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »

I have a lovely set of rings here and all you have to do is toss them around this bottle to win a prize. Seems like a simple enough game, right?

If I do it, do I win a giant assed panda?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    enlightenedbum, I propose that we work together to destroy/save this crew. Whichever you prefer.

Until such a time as you accept, enlightenedbum!

Are we ever on the same side? Since I am good and true (well, I'm a carny, so...)

Anyway, jdarksun!
    That's the genius of this plan! By publicly agreeing to work towards / against our carnie cohorts, either of us would be hard pressed to subvert the other! It's foolproof!

Kilnaga wrote: »
    Assuran wrote: »

If I do it, do I win a giant assed panda?

Our giant assed panda supply is endangered. Only poachers win those nowadays. You ain't one of dem' poacherfolk, are ya, Kilnaga?

• stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Ahh, fantasy football draft time.
    Gotta luv it.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    enlightenedbum, I propose that we work together to destroy/save this crew. Whichever you prefer.

Until such a time as you accept, enlightenedbum!

Are we ever on the same side? Since I am good and true (well, I'm a carny, so...)

Anyway, jdarksun!
    That's the genius of this plan! By publicly agreeing to work towards / against our carnie cohorts, either of us would be hard pressed to subvert the other! It's foolproof!

I approve / disapprove of your plan jdark. You are certainly looking to be caught / confirmed.

• SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Clarifications have been added to the OP

Day 1 vote close is in 23 hours and 56 minutes

SLyM on
    My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    T_A
    Egos

blahmcblah wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

C'mon everyone!
    Unearthly Stew

Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

frank-thomas-7-27.jpg%3Fw%3D420
    he's coming for you, stever

The Big Hurt! I wish that were true and that I were there so I could get an autograph and otherwise gush over my childhood hero.

I don't watch sports, so I have no idea what we're talking about. ;>_>

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Sportz.....boyz?!

steam_sig.png
    edited August 2012
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

blahmcblah on
    The Super Bowl Shuffle was nightmare fuel for stever, amongst other things.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oh7mdkuZes

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i want a giant panda bear

that is all i have to say on the matter

edited August 2012
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i want a giant panda bear

that is all i have to say on the matter

If somebody wins a giant assed panda, they lose their job. So no panda for you.

Kilnaga on
    - Terence McKenna
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i'm inept

i could win myself a panda

Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm inept

i could win myself a panda

You can't win a Panda. The games are rigged. (Has nobody seen Adventureland?)

- Terence McKenna
  • AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    My games are most certainly NOT rigged.

No siree, I would never use rings two sizes to small for the bottle, but from a distance look appropriate.

Nope, not me.

• WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    Langly my love please say something, this phalla is cold and lonely without you.

XStly.jpg
  • Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    OH GOD TEQUILA HAS KILLED ME

Also...Wiet for the heinous crime of posting directly above me >:(

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Egos for saying he's not an idiot.

yu think ur bettar then me?

• MillMill Registered User regular
    Pff, rigged games. You suckers should realize the real money made off of suckers isn't rigged games. Some of the chumps eventually figure it and stop playing or are too stingy to even try. The real money is made with carnival food, just mark up the price really high and ban outside food. I'm pretty sure fleshbags have to eat at some point and once you corner the food market on the carnival grounds, the dough rolls in.

heheheheheheh

• GreenbaronsGreenbarons CanadaRegistered User regular
    premium you sent me that PM apologizing to me, I didn't realy get what you where apologizing for, but that probally means you did something grudge worthy.