As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Carnival Catastrophe (Mini)Phalla! Carnie (village) win!

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    I just watched "The Blind Bandit" again. Maaan that is such a good episode.

I wanna change my mind from being the carnival's contortionist to being the carnival's earthbender :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i want a giant panda bear

that is all i have to say on the matter

And so you shall have one.
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something?

Didn't he? I thought he did. Pretty sure he did. :P

E - Nice "legitimately rape" reference, btw.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »

I wanna change my mind from being the carnival's contortionist to being the carnival's earthbender :P

Or from the carnival's earthbender to the carnival's zombie?

steam_sig.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Mike Ditka headbutted you ,didn't he @stever777?
    House%2BHearing%2BNFL%2BRetirement%2BBenefits%2BsRhXvY5jWCxl.jpg

While On VACATION!

Egos on
    He don't scare me!
    (He doesn't read this forum, does he? ) :?

Spoit wrote: »

Or from the carnival's earthbender to the carnival's zombie?

zombie earthbender!

Steam profile
    How did Toph become a zombie in the first place? Or is it like Marvel Zombies and another Zombie Bender got her?

• KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Current Vote Count

Anialos: 3 (38th, Egos, Unearthly Stew)
    Ebum: 2 (jdark, Kilnaga)
    Jdark: 2 (Megafrost, Ebum)
    Megafrost: 2 (Spoit, Cayrus)
    Unearthly Stew: 2 (stever777, Mill)
    Egos: 2 (T_A, Taya)
    MrT: 1 (Lucedes)
    Assuran: 1 (Mi-go)
    Stever777: 1 (Blahmcblah)
    Taya: 1 (Assuran)
    Langly: 1 (Wiet)
    Wiet: 1 (Typhus733)
    Premium: 1 (Greenbarons)
    38th: 1 (Anialos, Anialos)
    T_A: 0 (Egos)
    Kime: 0 (Kilnaga)
    Kilnaga: 0 (Anialos)
    Typhus733: 0 (stever777)
    Mill: 0 (Unearthly Stew)
    Mi-go: 0 (38th)

This should be our current vote standings... I think. Anybody care to double check for me? (Thanks for the double check. Apparently I can't count.)

Kilnaga on
    "The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    You have Assuran on there twice. I don't think he ever voted for Anialos.

Don't see any other discrepancies on there.

Megafrost wrote: »
    You have Assuran on there twice. I don't think he ever voted for Anialos.

Don't see any other discrepancies on there.

That is correct. beep boop bop

How in the?

I was copy and pasting them to get them in order and make it look pretty, must have botched it there. D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
    Anialos

No real reason except that I don't like close votes.

Steam profile
    Anialos

Better reason than just about every other one given for a vote today. :P

- Terence McKenna
  • mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Anialos

Better reason than just about every other one given for a vote today. :P

You doubt my crystal ball?!

You doubt my crystal ball?!

What's the other one?

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    stever777 asked for votes, it would be rude to deny him such a simple request.

• Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

Aww, you're just doin' this cuz I'm a Pack & Cubs fan.

Wait, were you not actually asking for votes? Oh well, too late now.

For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

I think I just depressed myself... :(
    i'm inept

i could win myself a panda

That just sounds like panda thievery.

Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

For those confused: stever roots for the Chicago Cubs baseball team. This in itself is pretty awful, but he somehow also claims he hates the beloved Chicago Bears (American) football team and instead roots for the detestable Green Bay Packers, whose fans are generally stupid and reek of cheese, the enemies of all good Chicagoans. THIS IS A HUGE CONTRADICTION AND MAKES NO SENSE. Hate the Bears? How can you hate the Bears? Did Brian Urlacher legitimately rape a family member or something? So in some ways, I am as confused as the non-sports-fans among us.

Wow I'm almost tempted to vote for Stever because of this. Though I also hate the Bears. True football fans root for Vikings, because no matter how hard you cheer, you'll never win a super bowl!

i'm inept

That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

- Terence McKenna
  • MillMill Registered User regular
    Well Kime, you could always be Kimbie the undead contortionist and earth bender.

Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

i'm inept

That would be what almost all of my family roots for, though with almost all of them living in MN, that makes sense I guess. :P

Most of your family are true Americans then. And where do you stand, Kilnaga?

Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

i'm inept

As I stated earlier, I don't watch sports. I don't find them interesting.

- Terence McKenna
    So you're one of them commie carnies then? *glares questioningly*

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

i'm inept

Anyone else think it's weird to drop off the vote leader in a close vote with 3 hours to go in a long day 1?

MrTLicious wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

i'm inept

Anyone else think it's weird to drop off the vote leader in a close vote with 3 hours to go in a long day 1?

Yes... Unearthly wants to gain votes or give the impression that's what he wants.

• TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Not particularly.

• mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    MrTLicious wrote: »
    Vote for me!!

Wish granted! stever777

i'm inept

This stew tastes funny!

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Leaving the beach for PAX. My parents are watching jdarksunson. Time away from kid: 10 minutes.

Still unbearably sad. :(

2 people left to vote , I believe..

and Anialos is ahead of a bunch of people by 1

Jesus fine! You people are brutal! Anialos.

If you really wanted me to stick with Mill's plan you should have just told me so.

• MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Unearthly Stew

edited August 2012
    Are you not entertained?!

I'm just the sad clown of the cruise. :(

Unearthly Stew on
    Mill wrote: »
    Well Kime, you could always be Kimbie the undead contortionist and earth bender.

This is my role.

Steam profile
    So what are the odds of UES switching onto himself last minute?

Very little. Though I'm getting a good feeling for who is evil and who is a true carnie out of all of this.

Just because I don't watch sports is not an indication that I'm not a carnie. If anything, you guys all talking about sports sound more like unruly teenages than carnies. Carnies are unkempt, traveling folk. We don't have fancy things like TVs.

- Terence McKenna
    Just because I don't watch sports is not an indication that I'm not a carnie. If anything, you guys all talking about sports sound more like unruly teenages than carnies. Carnies are unkempt, traveling folk. We don't have fancy things like TVs.

Poppycock! Professional athletes are just amateur carnies who haven't learned to rig their games just yet. I'm really only interested in seeing if any of them will rise to our level!

• MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    LAST MINUTE VOTE SWITCH TO--

kidding.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Right, so just to let you guys know I'm a Village Special but don't have any way to prove it! Unless a vig wants to contact me that is! Have fun folks, I'll be at PAX tommoz.

• AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Oh, and Unearthly Stew out of self-preservation.

Anialos wrote: »
    Right, so just to let you guys know I'm a Village Special but don't have any way to prove it! Unless a vig wants to contact me that is! Have fun folks, I'll be at PAX tommoz.

Because we're just all going to take it on faith you're what you claim. :P

- Terence McKenna