As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Carnival Catastrophe (Mini)Phalla! Carnie (village) win!

• Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    I'm a village special too guys. Looks like you lost two tonight!

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Didn't the vote close already anyways?

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    It did? Hmm, oh well! Less to worry about at PAX.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Now would be a good time to share what you know, then, for the benefit of the village.

I'm going to bed though :P

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    I know you all apparently voted off the guard.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    premium wrote: »
    Didn't the vote close already anyways?

It ended 57 minutes ago...

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Anialos wrote: »

Then I guess it is a sad day in Carnie Phalla. D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options

And one of two masons. This reminds me of Shakespeare! Do you want to drink the poison or stab yourself, Anialos?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    If it was one of the masons, shouldn't the partner be revealed to at least try to get some sort of network going, even if he has no guard?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    If it was one of the masons, shouldn't the partner be revealed to at least try to get some sort of network going, even if he has no guard?

I make things up every now and again. Keeps me sane, ya see.

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular

Really? Why didn't you say anything before???

Well that sucks, if true.

• Options
    I think Unearthly Stew thinks he was voted off still......

Unless Anialos had two powers.

• Options
    Oooops, misread. stew is claiming to be the mason, not that anialos is a guard mason. That would make more sense, yes

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Egos wrote: »
    I think Unearthly Stew thinks he was voted off still......

Unless Anialos had two powers.

I just happen to have a PM here from Anialos claiming guardmason. The ol' guardmason trick, eh, Anialos?

(Mostly I just don't believe he's a guard. I could easily be wrong though.)

• Options
    I mean, with the way these games are going recently, Athan might not even be over powered

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    I mean, with the way these games are going recently, Athan might not even be over powered

Then let's hope he's a guardmasonvillageidiot.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I apologize for my tardiness, I was at a concert that went later than I expected. Vote closed 2 hours ago, I will be providing you all with a list of dead people to mock shortly, and extending vote close tomorrow until midnight EST.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Yah, no, I'm not a mason with anyone. Kill Unearthly Stew for his lies please?

• Options
    Yah, no, I'm not a mason with anyone. Kill Unearthly Stew for his lies please?

Its not lies so much as goosery.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    I shall squeeze my one legged stuffed rhesus monkey tightly as I wait anxiously for the narration.

• Options
    The dead:

Anialos, the strongman - fed to the lions
    Unearthly Stew, generic carnie
    - also fed the lions
    Enlightenedbum, generic carnie
    - Ganged up on
    jdarksun, generic carnie - Ambushed
    Stever777, A Delinquent Teenager
    - Bullseye'd

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    At least the vig made up for the fact we tied the vote and killed two villagers.

It seems Anialos may have actually been the Guard as well (at least he was some sort of special). :(

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    OooooOOOooo
    Man, I'm getting Day 1'd more than Langly.
    OooooOoooo

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    At least the vig made up for the fact we tied the vote and killed two villagers.

It seems Anialos may have actually been the Guard as well (at least he was some sort of special). :(

Yup, looks like he was a guard. :(

But hey, we got one of those rascals! stever being mafia doesn't surprise me...

• Options

Clearly we need to trust Blah? He totally called stever being evil off that whole sports thing. :P

- Terence McKenna
  • Options

Clearly we need to trust Blah? He totally called stever being evil off that whole sports thing. :P

Or blahmcblah was a vig and killed stever 'cause he was a Pack and Cubs fan. Now that would be hilarious!

• Options
    edited August 2012
    If that is the case, I assure you that I support your team wholeheartedly @blahmcblah

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    Here, have a little narration after the fact.

The Strongman was as big as two people already, so no one seemed to notice that when he was pushed into the lion cage, a generic carnie was brought along for the ride.

While Enlightenedbum was heading from the carnival "restrooms" (only applicable under the loosest definition of the word), he heard a strange noise. Remembering the teens, sworn enemy of all carnies, he went to investigate. He found jdarksun lying in a bloody pulp on the ground. He went to go find help, but found the juvenile delinquents first.

He had been watching people do this for years. He never had to give away his biggest prize, but that's not because they were bad shots, it was just because the game was rigged. He knew he had it in him. He knew it. stever777 knew it too, but only for a fraction of a second.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Clearly we need to trust Blah

Yesssss... trussssssst usssssssss....

Wow, my prediction of stever's death came true! I guess I'm not just a fake psychic... But I'm afraid this means I'll likely die tonight.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    If that is the case, I assure you that I support your team wholeheartedly @blahmcblah

Hooray, a new White Sox/Bears fan in California? Just root for your own local teams if you care about that sort of thing. I'm not trying to convert anyone. I was just bothered by stever rooting for the Cubs but not the Bears. It was weird.

• Options
    Oh right, so I finish this game with 100% prediction accuracy; using my psychic powers, I predict that I will die tonight.

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    OOOOOooooOOOOOO

Not surprised! More time for football!

ooooooOOOooooo

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options

*facepalm*

the vote was never tied. the vote had ended when anialos changed his vote.

• Options
    wait what? narration wise....

• Options
    Anialos voted for Unearthly at 11:45 PM EST. I'm pretty sure it was 4 to 3

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Vote manipulation has been pretty common lately, wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here.

• Options
    Vote manipulation has been pretty common lately, wouldn't surprise me if that was the case here.

So can somebody pull up the vote records so we can see who voted for the 2 dead villages and where stever placed his vote?

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Clearly we need to trust Blah

Yesssss... trussssssst usssssssss....

Wow, my prediction of stever's death came true! I guess I'm not just a fake psychic... But I'm afraid this means I'll likely die tonight.
    Fake psychic.... real detective?

And yeah, at the risk of host meddling, can we get confirmation on what the final (public) vote was?

steam_sig.png
  • Options

So can somebody pull up the vote records so we can see who voted for the 2 dead villages and where stever placed his vote?

Anialos: 4 (38th, Egos, Unearthly Stew,kime,Unearthly Stew)
    Ebum: 2 (jdark, Kilnaga)
    Jdark: 2 (Megafrost, Ebum)
    Megafrost: 2 (Spoit, Cayrus)
    Unearthly Stew: 3 (stever777, Mill, MrTLicious)
    Egos: 2 (T_A, Taya)
    MrT: 1 (Lucedes)
    Assuran: 1 (Mi-go)
    Stever777: 2 (Blahmcblah, premium)
    Taya: 1 (Assuran)
    Langly: 1 (Wiet)
    Wiet: 1 (Typhus733)
    Premium: 1 (Greenbarons)
    38th: 1 (Anialos, Anialos)
    T_A: 0 (Egos)
    Kime: 0 (Kilnaga)
    Kilnaga: 0 (Anialos, Unearthly Stew])
    Typhus733: 0 (stever777)
    Mill: 0 (Unearthly Stew)
    Mi-go: 0 (38th)

if your list was correct. here is an updated version. think it is in order.