As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Prime] Indie Tabletop Devs call for Playtesters

duffleheaddufflehead Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in PAX West
Indie tabletop devs will be around the tabletop freeplay areas throughout the weekend and are looking for people to try out their latest prototypes and revisions. For where and when keep checking this thread:

@Maugus
When: Thursday night (prePAX), 2pm Friday and Saturday
Where: Sheraton (prePAX), tbd
What:
-Suspicion: social strategy card game for 5-10 players

@Yamara
when and where:
Thursday 8/30 - 9:20pm (pending PAXtrain arrival), Sheraton Pre-PAX Board Game Night
Friday 8/31 - 2pm-4:30pm at Tabletop Freeplay in the Convention Center (assuming free tables)
Saturday 9/1 - 10am-noon:30 at Tabletop Freeplay in the Convention Center (assuming free tables)
Sunday 9/2 - 10am-noon:30 at Tabletop Freeplay in the Red Lion Tabletop Freeplay (assuming free tables)
What:
-Paiko: 2 player abstract strategy

@dufflehead
When: Friday and Saturday 6pm-8pm
Where: convention area freeplay area (tentatively)
What:
-Wizard Dodgeball: sports game for two players
-Space Relics: adventure game for 2-4 players
-Steeplejack: press-your-luck game for 2-4 players

(Are you an indie tabletop dev and have a prototype and need feedback? Add your game info and play times here)

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    MaugusMaugus Registered User regular
    I'll be in the Pre PAX Board Game Night at the Sheraton on Thursday. I'm thinking I'll try to snag a table around 2pm Friday and Saturday, not sure whether that'll be in the Convention Center or Red Lion yet.

• Options
    BearTheHumanBearTheHuman Registered User regular
    My group won't be getting to the hotel until around 11PM, you think you'll still be at the Sheraton around then?

• Options
    YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    Mike and I will be around playing Paiko. We wouldn't mind some good strategists to try to warp our minds. Ours is a 2-player abstract strategy game, free for print-and-play. We'll have large full color versions with us, and they're shiny (I do have a fondness for the B&W version though <3 )

Thursday 8/30 - 9:20pm (pending PAXtrain arrival), Sheraton Pre-PAX Board Game Night
    Friday 8/31 - 2pm-4:30pm at Tabletop Freeplay in the Convention Center (assuming free tables)
    Saturday 9/1 - 10am-noon:30 at Tabletop Freeplay in the Convention Center (assuming free tables)
    Sunday 9/2 - 10am-noon:30 at Tabletop Freeplay in the Red Lion Tabletop Freeplay (assuming free tables)

If Freeplay is too crowded, we may try the Sheraton Lounge. I made a twitter account in case there are more or longer times we're playing. https://twitter.com/paikogame

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
  • Options
    MaugusMaugus Registered User regular
    I'll try to be around past 11 on Thursday, but if I miss you, I'll be sure to let you know when I'm playing again later.

• Options
    Change of plans. I'll be in the freeplay area in the convention center

• Options
    Ok, maybe this wasn't such a great idea. Will try to be in the 2nd floor freeplay at 7

• Options
    Yup, didnt work for me

• Options
    Currently looking for playtesters

• Options
    Will be in the convention tabletop freeplay sunday @1:30 for a couple of hours.

• Options
    Thanks to everyone that stopped by to try some games in various stages of completion!

This discussion has been closed.