As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Crazy Moon Language Alert When Autosaving a Draft

TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEONRegistered User regular
I was writing a post. It autosaved a draft and crazy stuff popped up. I said "what" and kept typing, later it saved another draft just fine, replacing the moon language. Warning, wide picture alert:
moonlanguage.jpg

I'm in Opera 12.01 build 1532.

TychoCelchuuu on

• BarrakkethBarrakketh Registered User regular
    Looks like a JSON response with something encoded in base64.

Rollers are red, chargers are blue....omae wa mou shindeiru
  • OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Looks like a bug in some error case where it's dumped through raw data rather than the feedback message. Still from now on I'm going to refer to base64 encoding as crazy moon language.

orthanc
  • SliderSlider Registered User regular
    Also regarding saved drafts, how do I delete/remove the damned things?

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Click the cog in the upper right, and then click on "My Drafts."

YL9WnCY.png
  • TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    And then, because the design philosophy for these forums is "hide as much as you can so that nobody knows what is going on," you have to hover over each draft individually and notice the "x" that appears on the right hand side. Click on that to delete the draft. If you don't treat the forums like a point and click adventure game where you have to wave your mouse over the screen to make sure you aren't missing anything, then you aren't doing it right.