As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Gentle[chat]ly advice

GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me inthe dickRegistered User regular
edited September 2012 in Debate and/or Discourse
Welcome fellow scholars and extraordinary individuals. Shall we partake in more of the ribbing of those so uncouth as to not offer assistance to a lady? Methinks so.

gentleman1.jpg

Prepare yourselves, we venture once more into the void!

desc wrote: »
~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
If you have a sec, check out my podcast: War and Beast Twitter Facebook
Gonmun on

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    TYPING TO Y'ALL WAS MY COPING MECHANISM

• CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Organichu wrote:
    i'm not gonna lie i feel bad now that i didn't help her

but at the time i was just frozen with horror and typing so i could block her out

america made me this way, by putting all those ignorable bums in the middle of my commute

i do feel bad now :(

Kitty Genovese is rolling in her grave, chu.

emnmnme on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Police in Knoxville say two men attempted to carjack a vehicle, but failed because they couldn’t drive a stick shift.

• Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular
    Haha. I think you can blame the crowd mentality on this one, Organichu. When there are lots of people around to help, NO ONE HELPS.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Podly wrote:
    last few days I've eaten mostly fast food after having it almost never for like two months

I feel like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    Podly wrote:
    I better be seeing some some fucking titties REAL soon

These are related in a way you may not want.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Also was not expecting to make that [chat] whatsoever. Think that's only the second one I've ever made.

Thanks Obama @Jacobkosh!

~ * swole patrol flying roundhouse kick top performer recognition: April 2014 * ~
  • Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Last time I was in New York, I saw a girl crying in a McDonalds. I went over to ask if she needed any help, and she looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes, tears rolling down her cheeks, and she said

"No. I'm fine."

• spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    @ravenhpltc24 no worries, happens to everyone from time to time.

• AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    It's okay, Chu.

When I see the homeless I just throw acid at their shoes.

Shoes are the thing with eyes and a nose, right?

Lh96QHG.png
  • FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    There's probably salvageable hardware in that laptop. The RAM and CPU might still be good!

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Coping for what? A stranger smashing a laptop?

ftOqU21.png
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Chu, the good thing is shit that happens on campus is covered under their parent's home owners policies.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • TaminTamin Registered User regular
    Well, it was '96, but Mission Impossible has some genuinely terrible "we're on the internet" scenes.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    There's probably salvageable hardware in that laptop. The RAM and CPU might still be good!

And the hard disk!

Everything on it is probably still salvageable.

• SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Everyones reaction to hearing about a woman in emotional distress

"Dude you should hit that"

:P

Sparvy on
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Chu that was a good move breaking that girl's laptop. One less person to compete for As.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »
    Also was not expecting to make that [chat] whatsoever. Think that's only the second one I've ever made.

Thanks Obama @Jacobkosh!

Are your [chat]s better than they were four years ago?

No!

Can we afford four more years of a mod who thinks that if you create a successful thread, you didn't build that?

Lh96QHG.png
    i mean if someone were mugging her i'd have reacted immediately

but the emotional comforting... over smashing a laptop... i froze

i froze and i failed us all

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    You remind me of the vultures at the end of this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJXTh4HMAE

• ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

And the hard disk!

Probably not the shell. And possibly not the LCD.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Today we were taught how to be empathetic and deliver bad news.

By watching Philadelphia.

Oh brilliant
  • Ravenhpltc24Ravenhpltc24 So Raven Registered User regular

Excellent.

(V) ( ;,,; ) (V)
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Podly wrote:
    last few days I've eaten mostly fast food after having it almost never for like two months

I feel like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
    Podly wrote:
    I better be seeing some some fucking titties REAL soon

These are related in a way you may not want.

tumblr_m9rmsakd9G1rdutw3o1_500.gif

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1

andy

andy you're a gay man with AIDS and i hate you for it

• GonmunGonmun He keeps kickin' me in the dickRegistered User regular
    Gonmun wrote: »

Thanks Obama @Jacobkosh!

Are your [chat]s better than they were four years ago?

No!

Can we afford four more years of a mod who thinks that if you create a successful thread, you didn't build that?

:cry:

Actually, my Optimus Prime [chat] waaaaaay back was pretty damn successful IIRC. Beat out the competition on that one.

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Let's say a flock of kangaroos were shipped from Australia to one of the American prairie states. Could they establish a colony large enough to thrive and prosper, how many would be necessary to create that thriving colony, and how much would it be able to expand (ie given enough time for the American roo population to grow, could they live in the forests of upstate New York or the swamps of Florida)?

Thomamelas wrote: »
    japan wrote: »

And the hard disk!

Probably not the shell. And possibly not the LCD.

I meant the data. It seems mad to me to leave the hard disk, even if the rest is junk.

Let's say a flock of kangaroos were shipped from Australia to one of the American prairie states. Could they establish a colony large enough to thrive and prosper, how many would be necessary to create that thriving colony, and how much would it be able to expand (ie given enough time for the American roo population to grow, could they live in the forests of upstate New York or the swamps of Florida)?

*preemptively opens checkbook*

• AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular

ftOqU21.png
  • PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »

she was mega upset, dude. i mean, wailing like her fiancee died in her arms.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

Wallabies are pretty much kangaroos and they live fine anywhere. It's in fashion to have one as an organic lawnmower

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule

Without the kangaroo's natural predator, the koala, they would grow out of control. Within a year the great plains are uninhabitable and everything west of the Mississippi is abandoned. Our only hope is that they don't understand bridge technology. Or Canada.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »

*preemptively opens checkbook*
    kickstarter

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »

she was mega upset, dude. i mean, wailing like her fiancee died in her arms.
    I would lose my shit if my laptop was destroyed.

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Wallabies are pretty much kangaroos and they live fine anywhere. It's in fashion to have one as an organic lawnmower

There are apparently a few feral colonies around in the south of England.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited September 2012
    In unrelated news, I went to bojangles a few days ago for breakfast, got one chicken biscuit, and a water.

I normally eat 4 times more than that when I go there (Bo sweet tea, hash browns, Chicken Biscuit and Steak Biscuit).

Feelin' p good about mah self control

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
This discussion has been closed.