As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Carnival Catastrophe (Mini)Phalla! Carnie (village) win!

191011121315»

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    The SK was fun to work out, I got a PM from SLyM that starts "So I was thinking some more about having a SK with an invisible kill, and ..." :lol:

Figured out the mechanics that would make that idea playable, I love making "fun even when I most likely lose" SKs.

If other hosts have ideas like that and need help sorting it out, feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    So we can blame infi for the self guard SK?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Basically Infidel wants to create an army of SKs over which he has dominion .

• Options
    Unearthly StewUnearthly Stew Registered User regular
    It makes me wonder what a phalla would be like if there weren't official results and players had to figure out all kills from those who disappeared on the player list. It certainly makes you pay attention to things that you normally wouldn't.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    Thanks for running, @SLyM.
    How could a bunch of toothless carnies beat us cool cig-smoking teens? :(

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »

Trumped by the cig-smoking carnie combo?

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Egos wrote: »
    Basically Infidel wants to create an army of SKs over which he has dominion .

With all our powers combined, great SK roles shall overrun the phallasphere.

And Spoit will be the first to fall.

(Did that SK get to learn what the roles of the players he eliminated were? Kind of important for a SK to know what the mafia count is in order to plan his kills.)

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote: »

Because they got lions.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    no one knew the roles of those who died from the SK other than the dead players and me.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    I was going to tell him not to get mi-go...but he already had :cry:

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Also, @Blahmcblah

Thanks for taking the heat Day 2 over the whole killing stever thing. :P

I had put that order in like right as the day started, before you guys brought up the whole sports thing (I was worried at one point that I might have to change it because stever was getting votes). Totally didn't intend to set you up to eat that mafia kill but you did so with some serious grace. Pro vanillager play.

High praise man, thanks much. I guess I'm learning, although the mafia probably thought I had revealed myself due to a newbie mistake - next phalla I play in I probably won't get away with such a ploy. Thanks also to MrT for the kind words.

But Kyrgyzstan? Seriously? Shit is easy, yo.