As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Prime] The Fifth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament [Full!]

• GhandiGhandi Registered User regular
    :o I lost my wallet on the way from Linda's to Unicorn tonight... If anyone happens to see it, please let me know! It's a black hemp wallet containing many things with the name Max.

Thanks!

xbl: Ghandi5
    steam: Nemesis_21
    origin: Ghandi5
    twitter: @maxaguirre5

RCTID
  • GhandiGhandi Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    2x post due to laggy hotel wifi.

Ghandi on
    xbl: Ghandi5
    steam: Nemesis_21
    origin: Ghandi5
    twitter: @maxaguirre5

RCTID
  • douglasbouttelldouglasbouttell Glasgow, UKRegistered User regular
    I am drunk and I can say it was fricking rad. You are stupid to not do this. So many nice people and nice friends.

As a first time paxer, you are stupid to pass this up if you are over 21.

Hufflepuff ho.

Douglas Bouttell: Geek, Engineer, Weirdo

PAX East 2013 Status
    Hotel: Waterfront Westin; Flight: Booked; Pass: Purchased; Suitcase: Packed

PAX Prime 2012 Status: Level Complete
    TWDT'12: Hufflepuff OotP
  • UnfetteredUnfettered Registered User regular
    Jesus christ this was amazing. HUFFLEPUFF LADIES I HAD BETTER FUCKING HEAR YOU SAY WOOT WOOT!

Hufflepuff DE - HoH - Huffledrunk 4 Lyf!

RIP: uncomfortably hot tire vest

u want destiny raid? We be raidin'! XBL: Unfettered
  • OptimusbryOptimusbry Event Designer Long Beach CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    If anyone found an iPhone please PLEASE let me know. It is in a Tardis case. It has pictures in it of my son tht I can not replace and I am absolutely devastated right now. Please if someone found it let me know

Optimusbry on
    Nintendo ID: Optimusbry :: Xbox Live: Optimus Bry :: PSN: Optimusbry :: Steam ID: Optimus Bry
  • StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    There was a report of a found phone at the Unicorn. If you were there at all, try giving hem a call tomorrow and see if they have your phone.

26904.png
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    My voice is shot, my ears are ringing, I'm tired as fuck, and I ate food i normally never eat just to stave off the drunk.

Thank you so much Slytherin Death Eaters for a fantastic night!

wWuzwvJ.png
  • lizpiratelizpirate Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Holy crap what an amazing night! Thank you to Griffindor OotP and to all the death eaters we dueled for making it awesome. Also I can barely speak. Wool! :whistle:

• AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    RAAAVENCLAAW

Breakfast: half gallon of G2, 2 ibuprofen, 2 tums, and a swig of Jameson.

P8310019.JPG

I could do it all over again, right now.

• skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    We lost an Incredible 2 in a purple case at Unicorn/Barca/Purr if anyone picked that up.

why are you smelling it?
  • Scrivener.ErrorScrivener.Error TacomaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Awesome night, still drunk. Big thanks to the Slytherin DE house elves, our head boy and girl, head of house, and Atlus. See you at PAX.

Scrivener.Error on
  • BowzachiBowzachi Registered User regular
    Ow god, every fiber of my being hurts today. I do not really remember much of what happened in the end but I remember sushi and a cab ride but none of the people with me at the time. I will be wearing my Slytherin scarf throughout the show so flag me down if I owe you for food or fare.

I have not yet heard from the second Cards Against Humanity winner. Please use the contact info on the back of your certificate :-)

why are you smelling it?
  • LuckySeanLuckySean Registered User regular
    This was the best way to kick off my first PAX. Got to meet some cool people and even though I was hung over in the exhibition hall it was way worth it. WHOoooooO!

• CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Bowzachi wrote: »
    Ow god, every fiber of my being hurts today. I do not really remember much of what happened in the end but I remember sushi and a cab ride but none of the people with me at the time. I will be wearing my Slytherin scarf throughout the show so flag me down if I owe you for food or fare.
    You gave me money for the cab fare...way more than you should. So I gave it to the Cookie Brigade this morning.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    Bowzachi wrote: »

No man left behind! Glad you made it back safely.

wWuzwvJ.png
  • RavengerRavenger Trolololo Registered User regular
    10/10, would drink again

<@heels&gt; Ravenger: i do not talk to anyone
    <+Ravenger> you are talking to me
    <@heels&gt; oh god, what am i doing
  • LuckySeanLuckySean Registered User regular
    The folks here seem like they would know best, I was wondering what a good party for Sunday Night Post everything is? The big ones sold out and I'm curious what's good. Thanks!

• AltDeleteAltDelete Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Not a proper party per se, but the wife and I are headed to the Kris and Scott Scott and Kris Show at the Triple Door - looks like tickets are still available!

AltDelete on
    We've got some photos up on the Hufflepuff DE page, fyi.

• RedlanceRedlance Registered User regular
    I'd like to thank my fellow gryffindor's DD who gave me a ride back to my hotel afterwards. Thanks a lot for that!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0tskytr0tsky Registered User regular
    I found a sweater at unicorn at the end of the night, near where Sumi was sitting.if it's yours, pm me with a description and I'll get it back to you

• mikegonzalezmikegonzalez Registered User regular
    Shocked we made it back to our place in Belltown. Though, sadly, I lost my Slytherin Flag pendant(at least the flag part of it) and Horcrux button. Such a great night though. Couldn't recommend it enough.

"I'm a reasonable guy. But, I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."

XBL: ii Mike G ii - PSN: Greddy21 - Steam: notmikegonzalez - Slytherin - Death Eater
  • CronusCronus Registered User regular
    Another great year down. Even though Slytherin lost I can't but help consider this another successful year. I only wish we could have presented the money to Mike and Jerry like the cookie brigade did. Congrats everyone for making it through The Fifth Annual Triwizard Drinking Tournament.

camo_sig.png
    "Read twice, post once. It's almost like 'measure twice, cut once' only with reading." - MetaverseNomad
  • CaptainTapoleCaptainTapole Awesome in the Possum - Yee-Haw! Northern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Do not worry, fellow Slytherins. Saldek and I were brewing up ideas to make it all the more better (and mother effin' win) for next year.

The Girl Who Gave Everyone the Shortest Jenga Game Ever.
  • bubblegumnexbubblegumnex Registered User regular
    This was fucking awesome. I am so doing it again. Though next time I plan on remembering all of it.

I would like to thank my fellow Ravenclaws for guiding (carrying) my ass on the last half of the tournament.

<@zerzhul&gt; bubblegumnex: you were so very fucked up
    <@zerzhul&gt; you win at twdt
  • tybottybot Registered User regular
    lizpirate wrote: »
    Holy crap what an amazing night! Thank you to Griffindor OotP and to all the death eaters we dueled for making it awesome. Also I can barely speak. Wool! :whistle:

Pretty sure we met. Had a great time with all participants.

• YuritauYuritau CanadaRegistered User regular
    Maybe next year I wont drink 4-5 Guinness at each bar so that I can actually remember getting back to the hotel.

Maybe. But Probably not.

• AylaviereAylaviere Overlord Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    I am now back home and mostly recovered (still some mysterious bruises...). Thanks to everyone who helped organized and handle this event, and everyone else who went and made it an awesome time. I handed out a bunch of cards to people I met, but if you remember me and want to add me on twitter/fb just send me a message! :)

East 2015: Hostel/Hotel [✓] Time Off [✓] 3 Day Pass [✓] Pokecrawl [ ]
  • WinyderWinyder Registered User regular
    Another fantastic success. I was also introduced to the concept of post-bar crawl hotdogs. Kinda regret not trying them, but there's always next year.

• SumiSumi Abbotsford, BCRegistered User regular
    THANK YOU to everyone who came, donated, and made this a fantastic night (even though I can safely say I don't remember a large portion of it. In fact, I have no memory of walking from any bar to another during the entirety of the evening. Did we even make it to all the bars?) Ravenclaw, you are amazing, and I love you guys so much. Skarsol, THANK YOU for leading OotP, it's not easy, and you did awesome. And Atlus, words cannot say how much I appreciate you organizing this for us.

Until next year! CAAAA CAWW!!

Standard Action, it's a webseries.
  • Tar3820Tar3820 The One and Only Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    skarsol wrote: »
    I have not yet heard from the second Cards Against Humanity winner. Please use the contact info on the back of your certificate :-)

That'd be my buddy Pedro. He was apparently too drunk to remember that. He'll be contacting shortly.. not sure what good it will do considering we're in CA..

Also, now that I have the internets again, I can say what an awesome time I had and thank you to everyone that helped make it happen! Definitely got my money's worth as I was still drunk til about 11am the next morning.

CAW CAAAAW, Mother Truckers!

Tar3820 on
    PRIME 2012: 3-day Pass [X] Hotel [X] Plane Tickets [X] Buttons [X] VacationTime [X]
    !Ravenclaw Deatheaters, represent!
  • TheAggroCraigTheAggroCraig Ultimate Lucky Douchebag MassachusettsRegistered User regular
    So Gryffindor OotP, we had a crazy time. I have to say that fucking with Slytherin when they showed up at the second bar was my favorite part of the night (I was the guy that stole the megaphone for a minute and yelled FUCK SLYTHERIN!)

Everyone was super chill, my friend was already drunk at the start of the third bar and had to leave early, but all in all a good time.

Thanks all, and I hope to see you at the Poke-Pub Crawl!

• SageheartSageheart Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    A big thanks to Atlus for putting this madness together. As usual it was an amazing time and I surprisingly remember a good chunk of it!

Also, thanks to all of our Ravenclaw Death Eaters for an great time and for some crazy big donations to Childs Play! I'd like to give a special shout out to:
    1) The insane gentleman who insisted on doing all the bonus button shots. I don't know how you were still standing at the end of the night, but at least you seemed to be *very* happy :)
    2) The Gryffindor girl and fellow Ravenclaw who did the 3 Wizards, 1 Cup with me at Purr. @giraffeoverlord got a nice, blurry picture of us in action.
    3) And lastly, the two guys who were belting out 'Don't Stop Believing' with me at Unicorn at the end of the night.

And lastly for everyone who loved our team shirt: be sure to send some mad praise to @Jynks for her incredible design!

Tickets + Flight + Hotel = SEE YOU AT PAX 2012!
    Pre-PAX Dinner | Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament | Post-PAX Party
    2012 Prime Buttoneer (Main | Bonus)
    Ravenclaw Death Eaters, Head Boy - Ravenclaw DE is on Twitter and Facebook!
  • DaksaDaksa MesaRegistered User regular
    Had a blast as always! Thanks to my drinking partners Jennifer, Nick, Kris, Alfred and Douglas who came all the way from Scotland. Awesome job once again Atlus! I got a great pic of me punching you.

557303_10151021449451123_43249876_n.jpg

• JynksJynks Tampa, FloridaRegistered User regular
    LOL, I had pictures on my camera that I couldn't remember taking. I also had a blast! Shoutouts to that group of Canadians I started and ended the night's challenges with. (Darren, Lucas, Brian -hope I got your names right. Details got fuzzy after awhile). And ghost chili vodka guy, for making me cry in a good way. To all the folks who played drunken quaffle dodgeball, and everyone who raised money for those kids, you rock. :D

Tar3820 wrote: »
    skarsol wrote: »

That'd be my buddy Pedro. He was apparently too drunk to remember that. He'll be contacting shortly.. not sure what good it will do considering we're in CA..

Also, now that I have the internets again, I can say what an awesome time I had and thank you to everyone that helped make it happen! Definitely got my money's worth as I was still drunk til about 11am the next morning.

CAW CAAAAW, Mother Truckers!

Blarg. I went to the table late Sunday to see if I could get one to ship to the winner if they ever showed up, but the CAH guys had apparently sold out of cards/shirts and so had all buggered off. I was hoping the winner had just gone to the booth on their own. :( I guess have him PM me and I'll see if I can get them to ship him something, but I make no guarantees. :(

why are you smelling it?
    Sumi wrote: »
    THANK YOU to everyone who came, donated, and made this a fantastic night (even though I can safely say I don't remember a large portion of it. In fact, I have no memory of walking from any bar to another during the entirety of the evening. Did we even make it to all the bars?) Ravenclaw, you are amazing, and I love you guys so much. Skarsol, THANK YOU for leading OotP, it's not easy, and you did awesome. And Atlus, words cannot say how much I appreciate you organizing this for us.

Until next year! CAAAA CAWW!!

Laugh, yes we made it to all the bars. :P In fact, you were running the whole final buttons/stickers/trophies stuff at the last one. :P

why are you smelling it?
  • mishappmishapp CalgaryRegistered User regular
    @sageheart Yeah that was my buddy Terry I am amazed he was standing when I saw him the next morning. Such a fun night, thanks Atlus for setting it up. Next time I think a nap after the 13 hour drive before heading out or show up to Seattle on Wednesday. RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!! CAAAA CAWW!!

This discussion has been closed.