As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WINDOWS PHONE] Windows Phone 8. From Very Small to Sorta Small.

jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovelsRegistered User regular
edited February 2013 in Moe's Stupid Technology Tavern
Windows-Phone-Logo.png

WHAT IS WINDOWS PHONE?

UPDATE: Following the freakishly slow market penetration of the last 3 years, WP8 has finally cracked the 2.5-3% market share number. From very small to sorta small.

Windows Phone is the replacement for Windows Mobile. Opting for a portable-friendly interface with rock-solid integration with strict guidelines for OEM's as opposed to a wild-west open-for-all methodology (ala Android or Windows Mobile), Windows Phone represents the middle ground between the walled garden of the iPhone and the open-air market of Android. It contains Microsofts newest design language, Metro, which is a take-it-or-leave it style that exudes simplicity and uses text and quick-glance information as its primary visual components, eschewing the "chrome", rounded corners, transparency and stylized visuals of other modern operating systems.

WHAT'S NEXT?

With the recent release of Portico (Windows Phone 8.1), the future of Windows Phone is unclear. There are rumors of Apollo+ as the next big update (following the pattern of Small Fix/Large Feature Update), but nothing has been confirmed.

NEW DEVICES?

We're all familiar with the Lumia family, the HTC 8X, and the Samsung Ativ. There haven't been any new solid announcements for the new line of WP8 phones, but they will get detailed here when they are.

jungleroomx on

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    wild-west open-for-all methodology (ala iOS)

Did you mean android.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    wild-west open-for-all methodology (ala iOS)

Did you mean android.

I actually meant iOS, but re-reading the sentence made me realize that it didn't make a lot of sense. Fix'd.

• Options
    DusdaDusda is ashamed of this post SLC, UTRegistered User regular
    The new tile sizing stuff gave me a brain-boner, as did the dev announcements. I love that they don't even give a shit about the small market share, they're going all out anyway.

and this sig. and this twitch stream.
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Dusda wrote: »
    The new tile sizing stuff gave me a brain-boner, as did the dev announcements. I love that they don't even give a shit about the small market share, they're going all out anyway.

It is absolutely what they need to do at this point. Microsoft saw success on the xbox brand after almost a decade of being the underdog internationally.

It is now a profitable brand.

Nobody expects cellphones to go away in the next 10-20 years, and Microsoft is a company large enough and with enough reserves to play a long game like this.

In hindsight, them getting out of the MP3 hardware race was a good idea; standalone flagship MP3 players aside from the iPod Touch are pretty much dead nowadays; why bother fighting that fight only to possibly win in the last round when nobody cares any more?

Tablets, Cellphones and Desk/Laptops are three pillars that are going to be here in some format for a very long time, and Microsoft is making some hard decisions right now and impacting users and developers right now so that they can win with a much better platform in the future.

It kind of reminds me of when Apple left Classic for OSX; people didn't like the changes and there were lots of hiccups, but look at where they are now.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Some specs on the new phones supposedly leaked from HTC. I got the specs on the OP, or the link to The Verge for the article.

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

It is absolutely what they need to do at this point. Microsoft saw success on the xbox brand after almost a decade of being the underdog internationally.

Nobody expects cellphones to go away in the next 10-20 years, and Microsoft is a company large enough and with enough reserves to play a long game like this.

In hindsight, them getting out of the MP3 hardware race was a good idea; standalone flagship MP3 players aside from the iPod Touch are pretty much dead nowadays; why bother fighting that fight only to possibly win in the last round when nobody cares any more?

Tablets, Cellphones and Desk/Laptops are three pillars that are going to be here in some format for a very long time, and Microsoft is making some hard decisions right now and impacting users and developers right now so that they can win with a much better platform in the future.

It kind of reminds me of when Apple left Classic for OSX; people didn't like the changes and there were lots of hiccups, but look at where they are now.

I wonder if that's true outside the United States--anecdotally, I have never seen an iPod Touch outside the US. Ever. And I've been looking hard. iPhones absolutely (they just happen to be comparatively rare in Taiwan, which isn't surprising, given HTC's status). Meanwhile, PMP devices are still huge in South Korea and Taiwan (Cowon is basically Creative in East Asia, along with a few other companies, and they've edged Apple out of the PMP market by offering really cheap stuff that does as much, more more, than older iPod Touches).

That being said, it probably saved them some staff. They were making money off Zune by the time the Zune 80 came out (even modest profits only in the tens of millions, after expenses), but it might be worth it just to transfer the Zune people over.

Hopefully the monetary commitment is worth it. Getting their foot in in the last console cycle was an impressive feat, but from a competitive standpoint, they spent a lot of money. A lot of money. Even if it did mean they get to beat Nintendo of all people by a few million units when they crossed the finished line.

• Options
    The XBox was a ton of money spent, but then it became profitable (including the losses from the first XBox).

Then the Kinect came and MS just started printing their own money.

It's crazy to think that Microsoft, of all the tech companies, is embracing things like Kinect hacking (Learning from the people, putting it to future use), WP7 hacking (They gave those guys jobs) and massive change to their bread and butter OS. Say what you will about the risks they're taking on Win 8 and basically rebooting Windows Phone, this is a company that is trying to look past the next 2-3 years.

I also hope this amazing emphasis on ecosystems will land us back into an Apple/MS tech world. As much as Google has done in the past I still don't like the idea of an ad agency running my tech world.

• Options
    Well, the Xbox 360, even with hardware problems and repairs at launch, was still making a big chunk of profit thanks the high attach rate. Then you had Live Gold. And then you have Kinect.

I'm pretty confident they're making a very neat profit with the 360. Maybe not Wii big, but they've had several good hits in a row in that particular area. I remember hearing several years ago, back when the 360 was still a young device (or at least much younger), they'd made enough to absorb the costs of the Xbox 1.

Sort of a grim reminder that since Microsoft, the only corporation that got their foot into the console door successfully was Sony. And a few companies have tried, including Apple (with that disaster of a Pipin), and except for those two, everyone failed horribly against Nintendo and, for a time, Sega.

The phone market's not as unforgiving. The separation of hardware and software, and the fact that you can put a major revision once a year helps, I guess. I'm sure Microsoft is happy that they basically took the place Blackberry, coming in from nothing, but taking one of the chunks of Android out? Rivaling Apple? Sure, they want to, but in the word of Amy Wong, do they really have the sheer force of will?

Then again, if you said the Xbox 1 was going to beat the Nintendo Gamecube, a hundred dollar more expensive machine from Microsoft of all people, back in 2001, they would have laughed you off this forum. So crazier things have happened.

• Options
    I am energized by MS's new approach at everything. They've gone from lumbering sloth full of outdated ideas n' shit to what some people are calling the most exciting company in the tech world. Like Gizmodo.

Seriously, I went through an iPhone 2, Samsung Blackjack, and HTC Desire before realizing how much I hated each of them. Windows Mobile was garbage, I hated being tethered to iTunes, and Android was too shabby for my tastes. I was about to give up and go back to feature phones until I saw WP7, then bought a Focus almost 2 years ago. Haven't looked back since.

I wish MS well. They may be a big huge corporation, they may have a ruthless legal team, but damn they're persistent and they're actually making good shit as opposed to simply playing catch-up. They're embracing the future, whether it comes to UI or community. Good on them.

• Options
    Quake MattQuake Matt Registered User regular
    This thread is like being in some weird parallel universe... you do realise you're not allowed to say nice things about MS on the Internet, right? You're supposed to complain about something inane (the start menu's gone!) or plain wrong (they're banning Linux installs!), not compliment them on doing something new and interesting!

Mostly, I want to see what happens with SkyDrive. All my music, videos, game saves, etc. in one place, ready for use on any device? I'm down for that.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited June 2012
    WP8 is going to make my phone dreams come true.

I hate Microsoft, beeteedubs. Ain't matter, because I played with a friends HTC Mozart, and was blown away by how much better WP7 was than Android or iOS. Once the quad-core phones with high-res screens hit Australia, I'm getting me a pocket-sized tablet phlate and going nuts.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Quake Matt wrote: »
    This thread is like being in some weird parallel universe... you do realise you're not allowed to say nice things about MS on the Internet, right? You're supposed to complain about something inane (the start menu's gone!) or plain wrong (they're banning Linux installs!), not compliment them on doing something new and interesting!

Well, this sort of negative sentiment has been in decline at least in the professional world since .NET was introduced waaaay back in 2001; see Balmer's classic Developers speech. In the public eye, I'd say since Slashdot stopped being relevant.

There was also a famous moment a couple years ago when Microsoft's ASP.NET team was working with appendTo, the company behind jQuery, on some experimental contributions, namely jQuery Templates (now JsViews) and other stuff like unobtrusive validation. During an open forum about the project someone noted that not a single person there, out of several hundred developers from all kinds of backgrounds, was trolling. It was all positive and constructive sentiment, no bullshit.

Then you have the Google IO conference in 2009 when Google Wave was unveiled, and Google took a shot at Internet Explorer by excluding them from the 'Modern Browsers' slide. After the crowd stopped laughing, Google said they would happily add IE to the list when Microsoft (paraphrasing here) "lives up to it's promises on common web standards". Fast forward three years, and we've got IE9, IE10, open-sourcing of ASP.NET/MVC, tons of open source projects on CodePlex/Github, Linux and Git support in Windows Azure, and crazy shit like full support for HTML5 to create native applications in Windows 8.

Dusda on
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, and that's why I get so annoyed at seeing MS receive unwarranted hate for silly things, while the good stuff they do gets almost completely ignored...

Still, public perception may be swinging in their favour right now, if the reception of the Surface is anything to go by. Fingers crossed they keep the momentum up between now and November!

Quake Matt on
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    Yeah, Microsoft is killing it from a developers standpoint. Mountains of theoretical cash tend to make playing in less tidy sandboxes worthwhile, though.

• Options
    Ghostly ClockworkGhostly Clockwork Registered User regular
    Well, we need a villain in these stories, right or wrong. People need someone to hate, and Microsoft has been a big easy target, but thankfully, that may be shifting. I got a Windows 7 phone (HTC HD7) and I love it. It will be interesting to see how things go with this, as in this weird mirror universe, Apple is the one who keeps rereleasing the same thing, and Microsoft is the edgy crazy company.

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

HLRpxno.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Dragon6860 wrote: »
    Well, we need a villain in these stories, right or wrong. People need someone to hate, and Microsoft has been a big easy target, but thankfully, that may be shifting. I got a Windows 7 phone (HTC HD7) and I love it. It will be interesting to see how things go with this, as in this weird mirror universe, Apple is the one who keeps rereleasing the same thing, and Microsoft is the edgy crazy company.

It happens sometimes. It's a cultural thing, I think.

It seems like the situation is different in countries where computer culture is deeply steeped in the manufacturing process as well. In Taiwan, people gripe about computer problems like everywhere else, but due to the proximity of the manufacturer and where the developers are recruited (the country is home to some of the biggest PC manufacturers--Acer and ASUS, among smaller ones, whereas America is home to Apple), and the consumer culture (things being cheaper versus more expensive). Media mirrors the culture, and that shapes the internet rivalries. It's not surprising that Android is the dominating factor, whereas the iPhone is in the same place as Blackberry and even WP7--"Why didn't you buy an Android?" is the normal question. Or people mistaking iPhones for certain HTC model phones.

Over there, Apple there is sort of like driving a Yugo or an Italian car here, I guess. The shoe ends up being on the other foot. Steve Jobs himself is followed because the media is obsessed with the man, even if they don't care about the technology, aside from how it'll effect those who really matter.

That's only speaking of phones and computers. The iPad is the tablet over there, but tablets were not as common--probably because of the costs vs. utility associated with them.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    Dragon6860 wrote: »

I have a feeling that their developer and consumer outreach and perceived underdog status in the mobile world will go leagues in bypassing the "evil empire" theme most people have put on them.

Don't get me wrong: I'm not under the mistaken impression that they're anything but the largest tech company in the world. It's just invigorating to see such a sloppy, utilitarian mess that was Windows and MS is general transform into something... I dunno, like you said, edgy? It's weird.

• Options
    I'm more concerned about versatility and use.

"Edgy" is low on my priority list. But I'm probably a relic in that regard.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Synthesis wrote: »

I wonder if that's true outside the United States--anecdotally, I have never seen an iPod Touch outside the US. Ever. And I've been looking hard. iPhones absolutely (they just happen to be comparatively rare in Taiwan, which isn't surprising, given HTC's status). Meanwhile, PMP devices are still huge in South Korea and Taiwan (Cowon is basically Creative in East Asia, along with a few other companies, and they've edged Apple out of the PMP market by offering really cheap stuff that does as much, more more, than older iPod Touches).

That being said, it probably saved them some staff. They were making money off Zune by the time the Zune 80 came out (even modest profits only in the tens of millions, after expenses), but it might be worth it just to transfer the Zune people over.

Hopefully the monetary commitment is worth it. Getting their foot in in the last console cycle was an impressive feat, but from a competitive standpoint, they spent a lot of money. A lot of money. Even if it did mean they get to beat Nintendo of all people by a few million units when they crossed the finished line.

There are lots of iPods Touchs (lols) here in Brazil. And shuffles and nanos. Not many Classics, though, anymore. But lots of all kinds of iPods. Brazilians love them iPods. And iPhones. And iPads. And oh, a fuckton of hiPods and hiPhones and any sort of fake bootleg Chinese not-Apple product, plus the regular extremely crap non-iPod like mp3 players. They have a funny thing here, an "mp4" is a device that plays music (mp3) plus video (one more function, hence, mp4). The mp5 is an mp4 that plays radio, the mp6 is an mp5 with a camera, the mp7 plays games... Every time they add some function to the shitty devices, they go MP(x)++

I love it.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    edited July 2012

There are lots of iPods Touchs (lols) here in Brazil. And shuffles and nanos. Not many Classics, though, anymore. But lots of all kinds of iPods. Brazilians love them iPods. And iPhones. And iPads. And oh, a fuckton of hiPods and hiPhones and any sort of fake bootleg Chinese not-Apple product, plus the regular extremely crap non-iPod like mp3 players. They have a funny thing here, an "mp4" is a device that plays music (mp3) plus video (one more function, hence, mp4). The mp5 is an mp4 that plays radio, the mp6 is an mp5 with a camera, the mp7 plays games... Every time they add some function to the shitty devices, they go MP(x)++

I love it.

I'd love for someone in South Korea to shed some light, but given how many they sell out of country, I'm guessing Cowon still comfortably kicks any iPod/Touch/etc. role in the PMP device in South Korea (iPhones different story).

Apparently, since Job's death, Apple has done an excellent job turning it around in China proper. Granted, their computers are still floundering behind HP, Acer, Lenovo and I believe Dell, but the iPod Touch is absolutely taking gains in China. iPhone? No. Too expensive, No official carriers. An apparent flat-our refusal to play ball with the understanding China is not like America (which is what HTC has done, and according has multiple models for sale in China, including three new budget ones this summer). The Chinese answer? Local devices that offer cellular functions for iPod Touches. An effective solution, and Apple benefits as well--though perhaps less than they would if they actually figured that thing out like they had so expertly in the US.

EDIT: Also, thank you for shedding light on Brazil, which rarely gets mentioned, despite being a growing economy and thus, growing market. Same goes for India, sadly.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    the iPod Touch is absolutely taking gains in China. iPhone? No. Too expensive, No official carriers. An apparent flat-our refusal to play ball with the understanding China is not like America (which is what HTC has done, and according has multiple models for sale in China, including three new budget ones this summer). The Chinese answer? Local devices that offer cellular functions for iPod Touches. An effective solution, and Apple benefits as well--though perhaps less than they would if they actually figured that thing out like they had so expertly in the US.

EDIT: Also, thank you for shedding light on Brazil, which rarely gets mentioned, despite being a growing economy and thus, growing market. Same goes for India, sadly.

http://www.macobserver.com/tmo/article/apple_adds_china_telecom_as_iphone_carrier/

Apple has two official carriers now and demand enough to trigger riots in china. Mind you, this has only happened in this year... which is pretty amazing, considering the size of China's economy and how much Apple likes money...

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Hey they actually got it up and running yet? I've heard the actual first day sales were looked forward to because of rampant online reselling and people hiring people to stand in line to get phones (then again, the grey market is a normal part of life). If Time is to be believed anyway (it wouldn't be the first time they've messed up, they basically treated the Chinese market like actual computers didn't exist. Every single thing I've encountered suggests iPod Touches adapted for phone use are far more common (not surprising, given they have a much wider install base) actually resemble a large, active, established smartphone brand.

Then again, this isn't an actual iPhone thread either, so much as a deviation onto international markets from me. *shrug* I don't expect Apple to ever turn it around in Taiwan, but then again, it's only 23 million people (and for all I know, they already own all the smart phones they plan to sell).

Synthesis on
  • Options
    UnnDunnUnnDunn New York, NYRegistered User regular
    Samsung has announced the first WP8 phone, the ATIV-S (along with the ATIV Smart PC and ATIV Smart PC Pro Windows 8 tablets).

It looks pretty decent, checks all the boxes I'm looking for in my next phone. But I'm waiting for Nokia's Windows Phone 8 announcement next Wednesday before I commit to my next Windows Phone.

I bought a Samsung Focus at launch and recently upgraded to a Nokia Lumia 900. I've been much happier with the Lumia than I was with the Focus, so I'm partial to Nokia at this point.

• Options
    AyulinAyulin Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    And here we go - the Lumia 920 and Lumia 820.

920 doesn't seem to have a microSD slot, though the 820 does; does have 32GB, though. The new camera looks really really good - the entire unit is stabilised, which they say lets them leave the aperture open longer to let more light in.

Ayulin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    smokmnkysmokmnky Registered User regular
    Wireless charging is the big point in the new phone I believe. It's definitely something I want Apple to copy for the iPhone

• Options
    Let's get some pictures up in here.

The Lumia 920
    lumia920finalcropped-1346861972.jpg

The Lumia 820 with charging platter thing
    394369_10151019832632397_588119049_n.jpg

• Options
    wireless charging, every time I have seen it, just seems expensive and big. Be it the touchstone, or the new Lumia thing, or the energizer hacky stuff apple has made for it. And they take slightly longer to charge.

And you still have a wire running from the wireless charger to the wall or your computer... so why do people care so much about it?

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    I guess because you can just put your phone down on a pillow instead of having to plug it in, and similarly remove it just as quickly?

I'm not sure of the appeal myself, mostly because my battery life with WP7.5 is great enough that I have to use my phone practically nonstop to kill it in a single day.

That said, I'm glad Nokia is taking it up and I hope more manufacturers do, because if it catches on then there will be more innovation and we'll get to where we really want -- zonal wireless power. However, their wireless charging cradle looks kinda nice... it also leverages NFC so if you set the phone on the cradle it can also be configured to automatically open an app on the phone.

• Options
    DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    It's cool because you don't have to deal with a port on the phone (which, in my experience, is a likely point of failure). That said, I don't like the idea of energized inductions coils just plugged in and hanging around in my space.

• Options
    Djeet wrote: »
    It's cool because you don't have to deal with a port on the phone (which, in my experience, is a likely point of failure). That said, I don't like the idea of energized inductions coils just plugged in and hanging around in my space.

then improve the port. a 2-10 dollar cable is a much smaller point of failure than a 30-75 dollar touchstone with complex hardware, and matching complex hardware on the handset to receive the power.

Until we hit some kind of ISO standard, and we can have desk surfaces made of the technology that will charge everything from laptops to cellphones to portable gaming devices and bluetooth headsets... I just think this is flash without real substance.

the phone itself looks boss, though. Real boss.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    DjeetDjeet Registered User regular
    I think Apple did the best in power port innovation with magsafe (or whatever it's called), and yet it's still subject to failure (corrosion and my wife's had to replace 2 adapters on her MBA due to getting shocked by them, though I'm wondering if that's a usability issue).

I do not think sitting in front of a large induction coil over your lap all day is a good idea. I'm generally not a conspiracy nut or a hippie, but wireless power is not something I want.

Love the phone though.

• Options
    amnesiasoftamnesiasoft Thick Creamy Furry Registered User regular
    Until we hit some kind of ISO standard, and we can have desk surfaces made of the technology that will charge everything from laptops to cellphones to portable gaming devices and bluetooth headsets... I just think this is flash without real substance.
    You mean something like the Qi wireless charging specification put forth by the Wireless Power Consortium? A consortium with almost every single major hardware manufacturer as a member? The specification being used for wireless charging in the Lumia. The consortium that Nokia is a member of.

Yeah, too bad there isn't a standard that is catching on.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    You mean something like the Qi wireless charging specification put forth by the Wireless Power Consortium? A consortium with almost every single major hardware manufacturer as a member? The specification being used for wireless charging in the Lumia. The consortium that Nokia is a member of.

Yeah, too bad there isn't a standard that is catching on.

And a bunch of large, individual touchstones all charging individual devices.

Devices that your single object has to rest on, that takes up more desk space than a cable, takes more room when packed away, is larger in your day bag if you need to charge on the go, and is less efficient than a cable.

We don't have a GOOD standard yet. A good standard would mean that you wouldn't need the touchstone, as there would be ways to charge it already readily available, like your kitchen countertop or your desk.

SW-4158-3990-6116
  • Options
    It's not a proper standard until there's about a dozen of them to choose from.

I'm hoping they've got a few more phones left to announce, or at least plan to release more variations in the coming months. The 920's got the best body, but it's too large and in the wrong colours...

• Options
    The wireless charging is interesting, though I'm still hoping for a keyboard model offered by someone (and hopefully, someone on my plan--for WP7, each major US carrier with a WP had one model with a keyboard soon after launch). I might be in the minority here, but frankly, more WP8 devices, like WP7, is only a good thing.

• Options
    ArkyrisArkyris Registered User regular
    I'm a little disappointed about no purple option and no SD slot, but I am still going to go with the 920 for the camera and screen.

I was expecting some sort of announcement about Microsoft buying Nokia, but then why buy the cow when you get the milk for a nominal fee.

• Options
    edited September 2012
    Not to downplay Nokia's excellent stuff (for what we've seen of it so far), but I'm putting my hope in HTC. Nokia is a bigger company in the US, but HTC was the first brand to jump on board Windows Phone 7 if I remember correctly, and I think they still have the largest number of models for it.

*waits patiently for Sept. 18*

Synthesis on
  • Options
    I wouldn't mind having another HTC phone (my last two smartphones have been by them), but Nokia's software offerings are pretty compelling.

• Options
    That is worth noting (the WP7 HTC phones, like all the other ones, have weak brand-specific software).

Come on, HTC, you've done good by me so far...I would have gotten an HTC 7 Pro like that if I could have gotten a GSM model.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    If Verizon doesn't get a high-end WP8 phone comparable to the 920, I'm gonna flip. Apparently, there looks to be an "822" in Verizon's database, but I don't want to settle for the mid-range model, and the Samsung phone looks gray and uninteresting. Here's hoping that the HTC Accord (which is purple, Arkyris!) brings something interesting to the table.

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G