As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fallout 3-Brotherhood of Steel-Custom Action Figure

KillcropKillcrop Registered User new member
edited July 2009 in Artist's Corner
Hey Guys,
I figured I'd share a little something' i made over the past couple weeks...its the first in a series of custom Fallout 3 figures. A one of a kind Brotherhood of Steel Warrior in full custom Power Armor. Made from a G.I. Joe R.O.C. Ripcord figure...this figure offers 14 points of articulation and custom base with ammo box and hand made laser rifle.

imgp1917.th.jpg"]URL=http://img16.imageshack.us/i/imgp1917.jpg/]imgp1917.th.jpg[/URL][/URL]

imgp1881q.th.jpg

Killcrop on

• Options
    cheeks420cheeks420 Registered User new member
    anycahnce i could buy one cant find one anywhere?

• Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Wouldn't that be copyright infringement? (selling it I mean).

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    I thought that was only for mass produced stuff. If he's an artist selling a one off original commissioned piece that's legal right?

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    Probably not ok. But who is going to find out ?

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    I thought that was only for mass produced stuff. If he's an artist selling a one off original commissioned piece that's legal right?

No.

header_image_sm.jpg
  • Options
    BTW, re: the OP. (hah, acronyms douchebag)

The photo are really poor quality and I can't really seem to judge the conversion, but it looks like the paintjob is pretty shoddy... could you upload some better photos? (Hopefully without flash).

• Options
    .Tripwire..Tripwire. Firman Registered User regular
    OP's last post was in July 2009. You got DUPED SON

sigi_moe.pngsigi_deviantart.pngsigi_twitter.pngsigi_steam.pngsigi_tumblr.png
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    goddammit

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Aw shitfuck

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    I think the OP made the second account to request a purchase...that account has 1 post ever..... lol

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    And they joined the day they posted...never to post again....
    I think this should prob get locked down.

This discussion has been closed.