As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Prime] COOKIE BRIGADE - $13,161 for Prime 2012!!

123457»

• SwordMageSwordMage Registered User regular
    emimonster wrote: »

So *you're* the one responsible for the Portal cookies! I loved the idea of jam as a binder, and will certainly be using it the next time I make them.

Otherwise, I swear, I'm going to get on teh cookie baking earlier next year.

SwordMage, aka Willa
    ---
    twitter: SwordMage86
    XBL: SwordMagelet
  • emimonsteremimonster Silicon ValleyRegistered User regular
    Peanut butter was another idea I had, or nutella. Maybe we'll have to use SPAM for the upcoming PAX Down Under! <('.'<).

If you make a peanut butter one and a jam one and eat them together, that's pretty much a sandwich, which is real food right? Like, that's a meal your mom would thumbs up, which means totally healthy!

• beyondcelerybeyondcelery Registered User regular
    Grats on the awesome donation, everyone! I'll try to bake again next year, but now that I'm competing again... I'll just have to see. As for gluten-free and vegan cookie advertising, how about special buttons or hats or something for distributors to wear if they have dietary-specific cookies in stock? Sashes? Just something to catch the eye with big letters.

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    emimonster wrote: »
    Peanut butter was another idea I had, or nutella. Maybe we'll have to use SPAM for the upcoming PAX Down Under! <('.'<).

If you make a peanut butter one and a jam one and eat them together, that's pretty much a sandwich, which is real food right? Like, that's a meal your mom would thumbs up, which means totally healthy!

Vegemite.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • groovegroove Enforcer SeattleRegistered User regular
    Epic year again guys, as an Enforcer, it's great to see not only the Cookie Brigade, but the enthusiasm that the public has for them. It was great to help them out in the main theater lines, and keep them from getting run over when new chutes opened up. I'm almost never on these forums, so does Jazzy have a different forum handle? I'd like to keep in touch with her.

[E]
    axlky.jpg
    groove wrote: »
    Epic year again guys, as an Enforcer, it's great to see not only the Cookie Brigade, but the enthusiasm that the public has for them. It was great to help them out in the main theater lines, and keep them from getting run over when new chutes opened up. I'm almost never on these forums, so does Jazzy have a different forum handle? I'd like to keep in touch with her.

I believe she's @Jaz

• KaneKane Registered User regular
    Kane wrote: »
    So sad! Did not see ANY Cookie Brigade all weekend. :(

You should volunteer next year! We were pretty short staffed this year both for bakers and distributors, so by the time word got out that we needed distributors it was Saturday Eve/Sunday Morn and then we'd run out of cookies.

Wow! Well, I'm actually a pretty handy baker. Assuming I can get a badge next year, count me in for at least contributing baked goods. :)

The question of the Cookie Brigade Cookbook has come up a few times recently. There is a Very Long Post on the Brigade Website for any Brigadiers who're interested in the current status of the project.

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    Many congratulations to the CB. Once again you have outdone yourselves with expanding both the funds of Childs Play and the waistlines of PAX attendees, go you!

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• d0ughb0yd0ughb0y Registered User regular
    Awesome job guys. While playing a bunch of games, I saw a lot of the PAX accounts and always told them to look out for you guys and say Hi for me!

This discussion has been closed.