As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Prime] Pre PAX Board Game Night - GAMING ROOMS ANNOUNCED (Thursday, Aug 30 4PM - ??)

12346»

• Options
    JohnnyWasabiJohnnyWasabi Technical Director, inXile entertainment Tustin, CARegistered User regular
    Here is the flyer for the Barca tournament:
    u5sBw.jpg
    OK. That link broke for some reason. Here is the flyer again:
    2rF15.jpg

• Options
    JohnnyWasabiJohnnyWasabi Technical Director, inXile entertainment Tustin, CARegistered User regular
    Here is the flyer for the Barca tournament:
    u5sBw.jpg
    OK. That link broke for some reason. Here is the flyer again:
    2rF15.jpg

• Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    Thanks for the great games everyone! Had some super fun Cards against Humanity rounds and some less than fun, but really really really long game of Munchkin! But we championed through it!

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    Rhea_starstormRhea_starstorm Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Super fun night. Great way to kick off PAX :)

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    I've got two boxes of the game RedShirts that someone dropped off without leaving their contact info. Please get hold of me so that I can return your games to you. Thanks!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    Little Miss RachelLittle Miss Rachel Geek Chick Before Geek Was Chic Idahoan ExileRegistered User regular
    Had a great time! Wish I could have stayed longer, but I got so worn out. Was great to try CAH, though!

• Options
    HataruHataru Registered User new member
    Hey, was at the Sheridan and had a blast at the board games, anyways, was wondering if anyone may have picked up a void cube? It is a 3x3 rubix cube that is missing the center. If anyone did pick it up, could you take it to the lost and found there? It was a gift from my grandmother and it would mean a lot to get it back.

• Options
    jon-theBeardjon-theBeard SeattleRegistered User regular
    so far this has been my favorite part of PAX! I had a blast meeting new people and learning new games.

• Options
    BombClancyBombClancy Sugar Lady Registered User regular
    Thank you everyone who went into making this a great night.
    A Big thanks to The Cookie Brigade for watching/checking out games, the three people we met who played Dicecapades with us and the two people who sat learning :D
    Also, thank you to the guys with us who brought Zombie Dice and CAH. It was great to get in a couple demo games.
    p.s.
    Camera guy who took photos of us, would you be so kind to post photos of us :)

what do you call a pile of kittens? A meoooowntain!
    itweet
  • Options
    MetricalSkyMetricalSky Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    BombClancy wrote: »
    Thank you everyone who went into making this a great night.
    A Big thanks to The Cookie Brigade for watching/checking out games, the three people we met who played Dicecapades with us and the two people who sat learning :D
    Also, thank you to the guys with us who brought Zombie Dice and CAH. It was great to get in a couple demo games.
    p.s.
    Camera guy who took photos of us, would you be so kind to post photos of us :)

Dicecapades was a very fun game, and I enjoyed playing it with you! I still say it needs more Canadian-themed cards, though. ;)

ItrVoTt.png
  • Options
    PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular

Dicecapades was a very fun game, and I enjoyed playing it with you! I still say it needs more Canadian-themed cards, though. ;)
    This guy right here survived one of the longest, least fun games of Munchkin I have played. The company was incredibly awesome, but that deck was against us! No monsters. Ever.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
  • Options
    MetricalSkyMetricalSky Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

This guy right here survived one of the longest, least fun games of Munchkin I have played. The company was incredibly awesome, but that deck was against us! No monsters. Ever.

And think of the poor guy sitting to the left of you! He was level 1 and kicking down curse after curse for practically the entire game!

ItrVoTt.png
This discussion has been closed.