As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] SchlitzKrieg Curated Seattle Beer Tour - Got Photos?

15678911»

• Options
    TOGSolidTOGSolid Drunk sailor Seattle, WashingtonRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Future achievement idea: Functional Alcoholic - Clean up after yourself at every bar.

I should get like 500 points for making sure my glasses were always brought back to the bar and empty before I left. :3

TOGSolid on
    wWuzwvJ.png
  • Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Nyawwww... and thanks for that! Chris at Lantern was totally (and happily) surprised when he found out that the guys had all cleaned up the tasting area voluntarily.

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    vespachicavespachica SeattleRegistered User regular
    We need moar photoz pls! Can someone post the group shots with the brewers? I think most of Pilsner's were taken by a +1 who doesn't have FB but maybe Twitter (can't remember Twitter handle...I guess I could search our hashtag, though?).

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    courtneyjcourtneyj Newcastle, WARegistered User regular
    I found a half eaten moonpie at the bottom of my purse last night.

• Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    So, we're still in Seattle, we go home on Saturday morning. We have 2 opened bottles of whiskey left - a Balvenie and a Laphroig, both almost 3/4 full. There's no way we'll drink them before we leave, anyone want them?

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    I think we could probably take one of them off your hands :)

• Options
    I'd love to have the Balvenie...

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    Ooo, good! Pick up tonight? Xxx

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    I moved the conversation to PM. :D

ufq9gj8383nh.png

• Options
    Gary at the Silver City Brewery asked if someone could send him any of the team photos that got taken there. He'd like to post them to the Brewery's facebook page. Please PM me for his email address if you've got photos to share.

• Options
    @JobiWanKenobi and I have to go out to the Pig on Saturday to pick up the barbeques. If anybody wants to tag along, their taproom is open from 2PM - 8:PM. We won't have any room in the car but would love it if anyone wanted to caravan or meet us out there. Only 10 minutes from Kingston!

• Options
    Xenocide GeekXenocide Geek Registered User regular
    if only i wasn't in bellingham! the slippery pig was a crazy cool place!

just wanted to extend my thanks to lexi, this tour exceeded expectations, and i can't wait to see how it evolves. you all were an amazing bunch to get to (briefly) know, and i hope to see all of you again next year!! hopefully i won't have to duck out early next year, although i did score more brew from the guy at two beers after everybody left, which was, admittedly, awesome.

i wanted love, i needed love
    most of all, most of all
    someone said true love was dead
    but i'm bound to fall
    bound to fall for you
    oh what can i do
  • Options
    BombClancyBombClancy Sugar Lady Registered User regular
    I wish I would have seen this sooner! The weather is perfect in Kitsap county today :)

what do you call a pile of kittens? A meoooowntain!
    itweet
  • Options
    We are here now.

• Options
    The shirts are in! I'll be emailing the finishing members of Team Pilsner to get your mailing addresses soon...

IMG_0497.JPG

• Options
    I am guessing this will happen next year and if so, how will invites go for this next year?
    I was very interested in going but it just didn't work out. How can I secure a spot for next year?

itweet
  • Options
    It's too early to know how invites will go next year. Last year the post went up in May and the tickets were scheduled to be sold out by the end of June, in order to have money for reserving the bus, making the swag, that kind of thing. I expect the same sort of schedule will apply.

In 2013 the tour will be a little different. For brewery tours there will probably be two tours instead of one, and we'll do 6 breweries instead of 12. The crew was just too wiped out after 12 breweries. Sorta like communism: a sound theory but doesn't execute so well.

There was also a suggestion for a 'booze cruise', touring local distilleries.

• Options
    I see =) I joined late May so that is probably why I missed out on the initial sign up. I look forward to seeing what fun tour is set for next year, whether it is by bus or cruise.

itweet
This discussion has been closed.