As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] Post-PAX Enforcer Appreciation Thread

2»

• Options
    KellyShepard087KellyShepard087 Myrtle Beach SCRegistered User regular
    As I first time Enforcer I want to thank everyone who walked past me, or came up to me Sunday after noon and Monday to thank me for volunteering. That was truly touching. So thank you.
    Special thanks, if you remember this, to the two guys I'm the Seattle Airport, Monday night, around 9:30ish who stopped and said thanks to me. That was really cool.

- Biting's excellent! It's like kissing. Only there's a winner.

Pax Attendee/Enforcer:
    Prime - '11 Attendee, '12 Enforcer, '13 Enforcer
    East - '12 Attendee, '15 Enforcer
  • Options
    colekicoleki Registered User regular
    Mirroring the sentiments of PRD and Groove, and others... It warms my heart to see so much appreciation for the efforts of the Enforcers every year. PAX truly wouldn't exist without the attendees, and I love being able to contribute in any way that could possibly make even one person's time at PAX a little better.

You are all awesome. See you next year!

• Options
    SpySpy Registered User regular
    How can you not like these people they do it all for free. Thanks again enforcers, Your king among men.

Twitter - @SpexAndSuits
  • Options
    YamaraYamara Registered User regular
    Enforcers at Tabletop on both locations were awesome for me. Letting me come in late to donate my game to the Library, shepherding players to me when players were being elusive, and being perky and conversationalist even at early and late hours. Thanks to everyone for helping out our strange triangle-shaped box game. :)

We want strategy board game testers! Check out Paiko's Indie Game thread.
  • Options
    SampsenSampsen Aggressive Berserker Registered User regular
    Yamara wrote: »
    Enforcers at Tabletop on both locations were awesome for me. Letting me come in late to donate my game to the Library, shepherding players to me when players were being elusive, and being perky and conversationalist even at early and late hours. Thanks to everyone for helping out our strange triangle-shaped box game. :)

Ooh, I wanted to play that game, the art was beautiful! Unfortunately, I didn't see it until I was packing up the library, so I didn't get a chance. I heard a rumour that you donated it to the library permanently, is that right? If you did, I'm definitely going to play it at Boston.

Sampsen_na_104_5_logo.png
  • Options
    Sampsen wrote: »
    Yamara wrote: »
    [...] Thanks to everyone for helping out our strange triangle-shaped box game. :)
    Ooh, I wanted to play that game, the art was beautiful! Unfortunately, I didn't see it until I was packing up the library, so I didn't get a chance. I heard a rumour that you donated it to the library permanently, is that right? If you did, I'm definitely going to play it at Boston.
    Yes! The Tabletop Library's copy represents one of only two proper Paiko boxes in existence right now. It's the large color version, but if you're antsy, you can print and play the B&W version off paikogame.com. I won't lie though, the large one is pretty shiny to play on.

• Options
    LochielLochiel Registered User regular
    Paiko looked like a beautiful game. I am sorry I didn't have enough time to play it.

• Options
    I'm all for Paiko love, but I feel bad for it taking up space in an Enforcer love thread. :D

I *just* got a Paiko thread made in the new Indie Games subforum. Go there, and lament no further:
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/166642/paiko-like-chess-but-with-more-awesome-built-in

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Enforcer swooning.

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    An extra special swoon to all the [E] who worked the info booth. That's a really tough, exhausting job and every time I came through you all hadn't killed anyone yet. Well done!

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Actually, that bunker has a lot more room than you'd think, so you can't say for certain we hadn't killed anyone :P

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular
    Jumping on the bandwagon here , as an 8th time attendee ( between Prime and East ) and first year Medical Badge attendee I want to thank each and every 1 of you I dealt with either for panels / questions or just in passing .. You Guys ( & Girls ) rock ! You made it extremely easy to still have a fully fantastic weekend at PAX !

• Options
    bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    AOL

I don't care how many times you E's say you did it for the rest of us, there wouldn't be a PAX without all of you herding us nerds and geeks around.

A huge thank you from the bottom of my heart, or perhaps the sub-cockle area. Maybe the kidney. Perhaps even the colon, I don't know, but you get the idea.

PAX Prime 2022 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Bobcats [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Forum Badge
    eIMwu3s.png
This discussion has been closed.