As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I think the girl in front of me is a furry

• CaptainBeyondCaptainBeyond I've been out walking Registered User regular
    Like look at Lorena Bobbitt

Cut her husband's dick off and threw it away

Some people are just nuts

And she's pretty crazy too

Theres a wee bit more to that story than 'cut it off, threw it away'. Years of abuse, for example.

• mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    The man stands up, moving to the front and muttering angrily over his shoulder that it isn’t his fault I’m pretty.
    Was a reprise of part of the story, rather than an outright statement methinks.

this is pip. He's going to pillory anyone for anything anytime.

Goatmon wrote: »
    I am honestly disgusted at the ignorant shit that comes from some of the people I share a color with.

Try to challenge them to think about how much better we have it than some others, and they turn into fucking animals.

It's just as bad, if not worse, sometimes, with guys in regards to how women are treated.

I made a video in response ot Anita (Feminist Frequency) in support of her video games tropes project, commenting on how important it is to spread awareness of the issues she discusses in her videos, etc. And then this jackass shows up.

Quite honestly, up until this happened I had never encountered anyone this stereotypically stupid and ignorant in the real world. I was only scarcely aware such people actually existed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8PsPW5tHeM&feature=watch_response_rev

Haha, holy shit. I'm tempted to make a video response to this video response to your video response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIq0j8jsvk&feature=related

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    "happens to men too"?
    No way. There has never ever in 6 billion years been a situation where a girl forced a guy's hand into her crotch against his will. It just does not happen.

grade 7 computer lab

girl was convinced it was time to have sex and I was just trying to play math blasters

this is a true story

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    seems like there should be a clinically recognized fetish for enjoying fake arguments

• AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular

Theres a wee bit more to that story than 'cut it off, threw it away'. Years of abuse, for example.

Also, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    I would record a response to that guy, but it would only be about 3 seconds long: "hey - go fuck yourself, shitbag"

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    heh

The Cow King on
    icGJy2C.png
    T4CT wrote: »
    "happens to men too"?
    No way. There has never ever in 6 billion years been a situation where a girl forced a guy's hand into her crotch against his will. It just does not happen.

grade 7 computer lab

girl was convinced it was time to have sex and I was just trying to play math blasters

this is a true story

she wanted to munch on your numbers

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    A girl once took me to olive garden and did that too me.

I kinda panicked and move my hand and giggled.

Unfortunately because of that we never did The Sex.

• SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »
    I think the girl in front of me is a flurry
    squall in drag?

ayo don't be a hater tia

• CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    It takes a huge amount of willpower not to hang up a call at work when the first line is "thank god im not talking to those indians" or "finally someone english". To the latter I usually reply "actually you're through to wales".

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Skype has one of those 'chat with one of our support agents!' systems, which I was trying to use to sort out a particularly stupid problem

It was a spectacularly unproductive conversation and I'm 95% sure I was talking to a bot, and I want to write them an irritated email about how maybe it's not the best idea to imply on the support site that you're going to get a live person when actually it's an automated system, since thats going to change people's expectations about the level of help they're going to get.

But I haven't because the thought nags at me - what if it wasn't. What if that was a real person? A real, confused, overworked person who used unidiomatic English and phrases like "I understand you want ..."

Am I going to come off as an asshole or a moron?
    (do I care)

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    send them an email with only a picture of a bunch of shitting butts attached

EzUAYcn.png
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    "happens to men too"?

grade 7 computer lab

this is a true story

A drunk like 40 year old woman when I was working as a server at like 21. Every time I went up to the table she'd just straight up try to grab my crotch. Few other times as well. Normally I don't count the hobo who tried to stick his tongue in my mouth, but only because it was followed a few seconds later by me physically picking him up and throwing him out the door.

There's a big difference between acknowledging that women have to put up with WAY more shit than men, and saying that therefore men CAN'T UNDERSTAND what a woman goes through. And yeah, if you're a pretty young girl you're going to get some shit that most people don't have to deal with... But if you're an ugly girl you're also going to get a lot of shit in a totally different flavor. If you're a fat, wheezy short boy you're going to get your own distinct brand of shit too. Or say, being any black man between the ages of 8-80. Or a whole bunch of other groups. The women definitely get the short end of the stick, and nobody should be OK with that, but don't confuse that with being the only people with baggage, because then it's just insulting and alienating towards a lot of people who would really want to agree with you.

I'd suggest a few posters here check their privilege. There's plenty of boys and male teenagers who are sexually abused, but one of the reasons why it's so underreported is because of the cultural belief that men can't be raped, especially not by a woman. Unless it's in prison, in which case lololol prison rape don't go to prison next time.

Kana on
    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    2dEEN.png

heh

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    I got raped once

well kind of

I got drunkenly mounted by a girl at a party and i was like "no come on I'm trying to sleep please quit it" but then afterwards she rolled off of me and fell asleep on my chest

Uriel wrote: »

But fortunately you also never returned to another Olive Garden.

• KanaKana Registered User regular
    I got raped once

well kind of

I got drunkenly mounted by a girl at a party and i was like "no come on I'm trying to sleep please quit it" but then afterwards she rolled off of me and fell asleep on my chest

God mom why do you always ruin my parties

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    I remember when I had a totally drunken party and all the food got stolen out of my house. Never fall asleep before the party ends.

• I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular

Also, boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

<3

lfYVHTd.png
  • I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular

I just wanted to make the joke

lfYVHTd.png
    I got raped once

well kind of

i want to hit you

is it because you're dumb and angry about being dumb

lfYVHTd.png
    mrt144 wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

But fortunately you also never returned to another Olive Garden.

Yeah.

She was all like "We can't eat at big boys, that is like fast food."

Instead she tries to wine and dine me at Olive Garden?

All the while I am oblivious to the fact she is into me.

There was one time I told my wife, very drunkenly "I'm gonna stuff you like a holiday goose. Maybe Christmas, maybe Thanksgiving, you don't know!"

And then she started calling me goose to all her friends.

edited September 2012
    is it because you're dumb and angry about being dumb

yes

T4CT on
    sometimes i hate the way the forum save drafts

Haha I was like 19 at the time that happened too.

I was a fucking loser.

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    sometimes i hate the way the forum save drafts

You'll see a lot of my posts start with a "." at the top because that's the only way I can get rid of the stupid drafts. It should at least let you save a blank post.

• ThreadbareSockThreadbareSock Registered User regular
    Did you guys know that all humans are basically orange?

It is true. Tans and browns are all variations of orange.

z7feZ.png
    The colors on the right represent the same hue as the colors on the left.

• HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    There was this beautiful red-headed girl in my high school. She was spirited, outgoing and kind. I was a fat, dumpy, lonely kid, and she was actually really into me, but I was so stupid I didn't realize it until years later. She even asked me to prom and I said no, because I said I didn't have a suit and I'm an idiot.

JESUS CHRIST, RONNIE

HugmasterGeneral on
    click post reply

but can't because it's saving my post

so many missed opportunities

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    There was this beautiful red-headed girl in my high school. She was spirited, outgoing and kind. I was a fat, dumpy, lonely kid, and she was actually really into me, but I was so stupid I didn't realize it until years later. She even asked me to prom and I said no, because I said I didn't have a suit and I'm an idiot.

JESUS CHRIST, RONNIE
    ronnie......

EzUAYcn.png

JESUS CHRIST, RONNIE
    Yeah, I feel you Ronnie.

• CutfangCutfang Dancing Bagel WalessssssssRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Sometimes I wish I could be monotone colour blind so no one could accuse me of being a racist.

edit: monotone? I think I mean monochromancy or something.

Cutfang on
    Dancing Bagel
  • CorporateRedCorporateRed Wooooooo! Registered User regular
    Bunch of assholes. You don't know how hard it is for me! You try being a straight white man in today's world!

Steam ID: Corporate Red
    steam_sig.png
  • LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Now I can categorise just how pasty I am.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

JESUS CHRIST, RONNIE

you probably should have read the note she gave you

I_Like_You_Charlie_Brown-1-.jpg

luckily for me I never accepted being "white"

This discussion has been closed.