As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

I think the girl in front of me is a furry

• Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    If I had a dollar for every in hindsight obvious clue I missed about girls that were into me in High School...

Well, I'd still be kinda bummed about it, but at least I could buy a nice sandwich

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    mrt144 wrote: »
    I remember when I had a totally drunken party and all the food got stolen out of my house. Never fall asleep before the party ends.
    yeah, that much is a given. if your organize a party, you have to see it through

works better if you have room mates, so everyone only needs to be lucid 1/(number of room mates) of the time

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options
    mrt144mrt144 King of the Numbernames Registered User regular
    I remember when I had a totally drunken party and all the food got stolen out of my house. Never fall asleep before the party ends.
    yeah, that much is a given. if your organize a party, you have to see it through

works better if you have room mates, so everyone only needs to be lucid 1/(number of room mates) of the time

That was teh worst part. We were 4 housemates, all of us passed out, all our food got ganked.

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    luckily for me I never accepted being "white"

??

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    One day in high school, I got called up by three girls I knew from a circle of friends I was in. They had apparently been drinking, and they asked me to guess which one of them was the only one to not have had a crush on me.

I guessed correctly.

And we never spoke of it again.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Of course the problem with someone having a crush on you in high school

Is nothing kills the crush faster than actually hanging out together.

Teenagers be mad crazy, yo.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular

??

between the Irish and Italians alone

seems like a scam to me

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular

??

between the Irish and Italians alone

seems like a scam to me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5KeXgli768

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Did you guys know that all humans are basically orange?

It is true. Tans and browns are all variations of orange.

z7feZ.png
    The colors on the right represent the same hue as the colors on the left.

Did you know that I totally don't get the concept of 'hue'?

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    I, too, suck at colors.

b1ehrMM.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    does that mean we're all eventually going to be orange orange

Xehalus on
  • Options
    Burning OrganBurning Organ Registered User regular
    Fucken martians.

• Options
    ArangArang HUEY LEWISRegistered User regular
    Did you guys know that all humans are basically orange?

It is true. Tans and browns are all variations of orange.

z7feZ.png
    The colors on the right represent the same hue as the colors on the left.

Did you know that I totally don't get the concept of 'hue'?

it's simple!

every color has its own hue, colorfulness, chroma, saturation, lightness, brightness, tint and/or shade

now,

thenews.jpg
  • Options
    autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular

So John Boehner is the prototype of the Orange-American

kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • Options

So John Boehner is the prototype of the Orange-American

it totally explains the bronzer movement

those forward-thinking bastards

• Options
    ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    I just went to the wikipedia page about hue and my understanding has, if anything, lessened

• Options
    light blue, dark blue, and sky blue are all hues of blue

it's like a color family

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    There was one time I told my wife, very drunkenly "I'm gonna stuff you like a holiday goose. Maybe Christmas, maybe Thanksgiving, you don't know!"

And then she started calling me goose to all her friends.
    The correct response to this is to start calling her "Iceman"

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    T4CT wrote: »
    sometimes i hate the way the forum save drafts

You'll see a lot of my posts start with a "." at the top because that's the only way I can get rid of the stupid drafts. It should at least let you save a blank post.
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/drafts

on the top right by your username, there's a link to this from the gear icon dropdown menu

• Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    I haven't bothered googling it yet, but the premise behind that color chart seems incredibly specious.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    @BusterK I made the mistake of listening to the latest MBMBAM while driving home from work today

• Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    @BusterK I made the mistake of listening to the latest MBMBAM while driving home from work today

almost crashed doing this two nights ago

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »

You'll see a lot of my posts start with a "." at the top because that's the only way I can get rid of the stupid drafts. It should at least let you save a blank post.

on the top right by your username, there's a link to this from the gear icon dropdown menu

I don't know how that helps me. All it has is to view the drafts. I just don't want it to auto save my drafts.

• Options
    I find this funny despite it being kind of sad

http://www.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/publications/22-320.pdf

found it while googling "precious moments looks like fetal alcohol syndrome"

• Options
    Satanic JesusSatanic Jesus Hi, I'm Liam! with broken glassesRegistered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote:
    gtrmp wrote:
    rfilyaw wrote:
    [quoteT4CT]sometimes i hate the way the forum save drafts

I don't know how that helps me. All it has is to view the drafts. I just don't want it to auto save my drafts.[/quote]

There's an x to the right so you can delete them.

my backloggery 3DS: 0533-5338-5186 steam: porcelain_cow goodreads
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    gtrmp wrote: »

I don't know how that helps me. All it has is to view the drafts. I just don't want it to auto save my drafts.

To the right of each of your drafts there will be a small 'x' Click that to erase them.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    ScolbertScolbert Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    why even start a company if you cant make a suit out of employee hide

Scolbert on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    I am honestly disgusted at the ignorant shit that comes from some of the people I share a color with.

Try to challenge them to think about how much better we have it than some others, and they turn into fucking animals.

It's just as bad, if not worse, sometimes, with guys in regards to how women are treated.

I made a video in response ot Anita (Feminist Frequency) in support of her video games tropes project, commenting on how important it is to spread awareness of the issues she discusses in her videos, etc. And then this jackass shows up.

Quite honestly, up until this happened I had never encountered anyone this stereotypically stupid and ignorant in the real world. I was only scarcely aware such people actually existed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8PsPW5tHeM&feature=watch_response_rev

Haha, holy shit. I'm tempted to make a video response to this video response to your video response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIq0j8jsvk&feature=related

Heh, it didn't end there.

He had a response to my response to his response to my response to Anita.

It is 27 fucking minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMINOdt6rqQ&feature=watch_response

He spends the first five minutes alone explaining why I am wrong for calling him white trash in the video decription.

One of his arguments for why he isn't a reckneck (which is similar, but not inherently the same thing as white trash) is that he supports the legalization of things like heroin.

I turned the video off after that.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    God Brad Wardell is a fucking maniac

he brought bees into work to test his theory that bee allergies were actually psychological or whatever and wanted to sting his employees that are allergic to bee stings, what the fuck

• Options
    Also, this guy really has nothing better to do than to do these rants on a daily basis. Literally. He seems to do these things at least once a day. I can probably count the number of serious rant videos I've ever made on one hand.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    That's a psychotic level of endangerment. Jesus christ, people could have died! Nobody died, did they?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    That's a psychotic level of endangerment. Jesus christ, people could have died! Nobody died, did they?

Nah, I think if someone had we'd be hearing a lot more of it.

He claims it was a 'skit' or something now? I dunno.

It's a shame because I like GalCiv 2 a lot. But god, that guy sucks.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    God Brad Wardell is a fucking maniac

he brought bees into work to test his theory that bee allergies were actually psychological or whatever and wanted to sting his employees that are allergic to bee stings, what the fuck

Hahaha, what a psycho

I'm still going to buy his games though because I tend to like them.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I am honestly disgusted at the ignorant shit that comes from some of the people I share a color with.

Try to challenge them to think about how much better we have it than some others, and they turn into fucking animals.

It's just as bad, if not worse, sometimes, with guys in regards to how women are treated.

I made a video in response ot Anita (Feminist Frequency) in support of her video games tropes project, commenting on how important it is to spread awareness of the issues she discusses in her videos, etc. And then this jackass shows up.

Quite honestly, up until this happened I had never encountered anyone this stereotypically stupid and ignorant in the real world. I was only scarcely aware such people actually existed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8PsPW5tHeM&feature=watch_response_rev

Haha, holy shit. I'm tempted to make a video response to this video response to your video response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovIq0j8jsvk&feature=related

Heh, it didn't end there.

He had a response to my response to his response to my response to Anita.

It is 27 fucking minutes long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMINOdt6rqQ&feature=watch_response

He spends the first five minutes alone explaining why I am wrong for calling him white trash in the video decription.

One of his arguments for why he isn't a reckneck (which is similar, but not inherently the same thing as white trash) is that he supports the legalization of things like heroin.

I turned the video off after that.

Any redneck would support the legalization of an opium based drug

mrt144 on
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Rednecks fucking love drugs

So much

• Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    goatmon is that you with the big full beard

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I am a redneck. I fucking love drugs.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    silly redneck oxycodone is already legal

• Options
    Fandyien wrote: »
    goatmon is that you with the big full beard

Yep.

This discussion has been closed.