As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Well, Everyone's Bereft Crumblics Over Months In Cooldown, So...

• Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    This week's oglaf is delicious. Still not safe for work.

I used to think NSFW meant not safe for wives.

Dare you touch, taste, feel...the pulsing enigma?
    Oh you know those ladies are totally enthralled by the mystery and mystique.

4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    the mystery method

• Options
    e4Ol5.png

ladies

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    mmmmmmmmmm'ladeeeee

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    that goddamn hat

i cant even hate him for the rest of his stupid getup just because of that amazing hat

• Options
    anti i watched the 80s transformer movie earlier and thought of you

well i listened to it in the background but i could still picture every scene clearly

• Options
    but PRIME

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »
    that goddamn hat

i cant even hate him for the rest of his stupid getup just because of that amazing hat

MfYUR.jpg

but that hat doesn't even have goggles on it!

• Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    but PRIME

like sneaking into optimus's quarters

heavy risk

but the prime

wait

• Options
    i forgot that someone says shit in this movie

is it jazz, spike or bumblebee, i forget

• Options
    edited September 2012
    it's spike

"Oh shit what are we going to do now?"

and I think Magnus says "Damn" on Junkion

Antimatter on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    the clit tease

the hero we deserve

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Bumblebee is never cool enough to say Shit

• Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    HAT PEOPLE?!

jamiroquai-197421.jpg

• Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Spare me this mockery of hats.

• Options
    MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Alt post: @Isoldae

• Options
    IsoldaeIsoldae Hats Off To JigglypuffRegistered User regular
    Hat thread!

xet8c.gif
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    kill all hats

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    2012-09-07Final.jpg

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    Saw It For You: Ghostbusters 3 (2014)
    by Chainsawsuit

ghostbusters3.jpg

Ghostbusters 3 (2014)

Tagline: “Bustin’ Makes Me Even More Feel Good”

Production Technique: A Columbia Pictures lawyer discovered that the studio’s rights to Bill Murray’s existing likeness extended to new movies. This is how the production of Ghostbusters 3 was able to move forward without Bill Murray’s involvement.

Revealing Mistake: Dan Aykroyd believed that they were filming a Ghostbusters documentary, not Ghostbusters 3. Fortunately, Aykroyd also believes that he is Dr. Ray Stantz of the Ghostbusters.

Trivia: The role of Gozer Jr. was originally offered to Slavitza Jovan, as a nod to her role as the original Gozer the Gozerian. However, casting directors chose Jersey Shore’s Snooki as a playfully-unexpected nod to modern pop culture.

Trivia: A prior agreement between Columbia Pictures and MTV was still in effect at time of shooting, explaining why the rest of the cast of Jersey Shore is also credited with the role of Gozer Jr.

Cameo: Justin Bieber played the man on the bus who, watching the battle with Demonox, exclaimed “Baby, baby, baby! I believe in the Ghostbusters!”

Incorrectly Regarded As Goof: During the So You Think You Can Dance? scene, Efron Spengler (Zac Efron) can be seen enjoying a 7-Eleven Slurpee from a 48-ounce Ghostbusters 3 commemorative movie cup. This tongue-in-cheek joke is lampshaded by the ensuing 30-second in-movie commercial for the 7-Eleven Ghostbusters 3 tie-in.

Revealing Mistake: The characters “Slimer” and “The All-New Slimer Boyz” were a late CGI addition to the film, which explains why no one in the movie seems to notice or react to their zany antics, including the scene where Spengler explains the central conflict of the film to the hushed New York Supreme Court while Slimer plays, shouts, and flies around inside Spengler’s mouth.

Cameo: Jim Parsons reprising his role as Dr. Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. After the Terror Puppies explode through his apartment wall, he exclaims “Bazinga? More like Ba-ghost-a!”

Incorrectly Regarded As Goof: Dr. Peter Venkman, being a superimposed image of Bill Murray from 1984, often appears incorrectly scaled on screen compared to the other Ghostbusters. For example, depending on the camera angle in the diner scene, Venkman seems to range from six inches tall to nine feet tall. However, this is covered by Stantz’s exclamation that Venkman’s “spirit tethering” experiment would have “unforeseen consequences.”

Director’s Trademark: QR code in bottom-right corner of theatrical version encouraging audience to “Ghost It.”

Revealing Mistake: Although it is promised throughout the movie that signing up at “whatsyourghostbuster.com” will “put you in the world of the Ghostbusters,” no world transport of any kind is experienced when the site is visited.

Continuity: During the haunted zeppelin scene, Venkman is seen levitating a copy of Ghostbusters 2 Special Edition on DVD. Then a moment later, it appears to be a copy of Ghostbusters 2 Special Edition on Blu-Ray. (This mistake is fixed on the Blu-Ray version of Ghostbusters 2 Special Edition, but not the DVD version.)

Trivia: Winston Zeddmore (Ernie Hudson) has no lines of dialogue. He is also conspicuously absent in the “meeting the mayor” scene, after the mayor had demanded to see “all the Ghostbusters.”

Memorable Moments
    Efron Spengler: With this many spirits in close proximity, these paranormal capacitance readings are off the charts.
    Peter Venkman: Whoa, whoa, nice shootin’, Tex.

Gozer Jr.: We’ve seen a lotta things on this shore, but (unintelligible) get those Ghostbusters.
    Ray Stantz: My God… some form of matricular interference has split Gozer the Gozerian into eight powerful Jersey devils!
    Peter Venkman: Bite your head off, man.

Winston Zeddmore: (no audio)

Ray Stantz: Ghostbustin’ is tough work. I’m gonna take a break at whatsyourghostbuster.com.
    Peter Venkman: Bite your head off, man.
    Ray Stantz: Easy, Venkman! No need to get mad, it’s just a great website.

xet8c.gif

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
  • Options
    NavocNavoc Registered User regular
    vxQnV.jpg
    http://www.bfjobdog.com/

sbzD5.jpg
    Judecca is a good comic, which can't be linked because a few pages in the archive are NSFW.

• Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    swSeZ.png
    kateordiecomics.com NSFW

statler on
    qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    I would not want someone who replied with all that to hug me

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    ThePantsAssociationThePantsAssociation A million could-be years on a thousand may-be worldsRegistered User regular
    BusterK wrote: »
    I would not want someone who replied with all that to hug me
    How about a manly back pat hug?

• Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    Maybe
    That comic just screams "why don't you have exactly the same feelings as me right now!" to me

Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    ThePantsAssociationThePantsAssociation A million could-be years on a thousand may-be worldsRegistered User regular
    Yeah that girl is a Debby Downer.

• Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    statler wrote: »
    swSeZ.png
    kateordiecomics.com NSFW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W75UKtgifF8

:bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    SalSal Damnedest Little Fellow Registered User regular
    tumblr_ma3t7z6ub81qgbu2uo1_500.gif

“Finn, look! I’m TV!”

xet8c.gif

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    1347237746.jpg

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    i can see that last panel getting a lot of use around here

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Excellent.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    That's fantastic!

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    i can see that last panel getting a lot of use around here

Cropping that thing down as soon as I'm done with the crafting of mines.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    niNtG.png

• Options
    AvrahamAvraham Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Can you post an updated version of Reginald saying "Guess I've got brain problems?"
    tumblr_ma4400T1pY1qfe5t2.png

Avraham on
    :bz: :bz: :bzz:
  • Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    had I not just switched avatars I might've taken that up

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_ma414eUTiz1rqqme8o1_1280.png

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular