As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[PRIME] PAX Magical Mystery Tour 2012 Wed 8/29 & Thu 8/30

12346»

• Options
    punziepunzie Cookie Pimp Registered User regular
    Senics, you can show up and leave whenever you want. Check the schedule and/or twitter (@pax_mmt) to see where we are at the time you want to join.
    Pikapuff, the chocolate tour was sold out when I checked yesterday. There might be cancellations though. Instructions are in the op to buy tickets from their websites.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    SerenitySerenity Registered User regular
    Ah shite, that sucks. Chocolate tour seems old out.
    Ok then, looks like I will only be joining for the ice cream tour on Wednesday and the underground tour on Thursday...

qxd8or7ouox3.png
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but I have 1 extra ticket to the chocolate tour. I haven't decided who to give it to, and I will decide on Wednesday sometime after the Duck tour. I'm saying don't PM me about it :p

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    Steel FireSteel Fire Gunboat Diplomat PAI MarketingRegistered User regular
    Just reserved a ticket for the Duck tomorrow morning, so I'll trundle along at least for the first half of the day.

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    @Solelron what time-ish will you be at Sheraton Board Gaming?

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    1. Our donuts have been purchased.
    2. I have landed in Seattle.

See you guys in the morning :D

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    LewieP's MummyLewieP's Mummy Registered User regular
    We'll be joining you at the duck tour, see you all tomorrow! :)

For all the top UK Gaming Bargains, check out SavyGamer

For paintings in progress, check out canvas and paints

"The power of the weirdness compels me."
  • Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I can probably be at the thursday board gaming around 5ish. I hadn';t reallyt set a time.

Right now I'm packaging the donuts for Wednesday morning. Akjak I'll hold onto yours until Thursday.

Anyone else on the donut list not here till thursday let me know tonight so I don't have to multi-haul boxes

• Options
    ramen215ramen215 Registered User regular
    Solelron wrote: »
    I can probably be at the thursday board gaming around 5ish. I hadn';t reallyt set a time.

Right now I'm packaging the donuts for Wednesday morning. Akjak I'll hold onto yours until Thursday.

Anyone else on the donut list not here till thursday let me know tonight so I don't have to multi-haul boxes

Hold my lemon chiffon till thurs if u could :) ill enjoy it at pre pax gaming :D

Track Record: ~Prime '12 Prime '13
  • Options
    Also please hold my bonus tang donut ubtil Thursday.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    ramen215ramen215 Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Anyone going to ppg at the sheraton after the underground tour tomoro? You've got a travel buddy in me!

ramen215 on
    Track Record: ~Prime '12 Prime '13
  • Options
    SarraSarra Registered User regular
    I'm supposed to go for the duck tour this morning but I'm not feeling well. :( I pre ordered my ticket so if someone wants to go in my place that is cool with me. :) if you need the ticket for the mmt pm me and I can email it to you. Have tons of fun ppl :) I wish I was there

• Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    5ish at pre-PAX tabletop sounds like a perfect time for a donut.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    phoophoo Registered User regular
    Many blessing to SoleIron for the delicious Voodoo! It was so fantastic to have a piece of Portland again.

• Options
    riryriry Registered User regular
    Thank you for bringing the donuts, SoleIron. Also, thank you for introducing me to Chrononaughts- that was excellent.

I didn't have time for an actual signature, so here's a picture of a cat with a tinfoil hat.
  • Options
    MaxDCMaxDC Registered User new member
    Brilliant day! Nyx & I really enjoyed hanging out!
    http://youtu.be/2gNZj64jTtw - Water wheel racing
    http://youtu.be/5ZAdf8x8i24 - Snoopy dance! :)

• Options
    JimmyWildJimmyWild Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Was great to meet yall! Thanks for the fun! If anyone spots me this weekend, be sure to say hi! :D

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    taking forever to figure this camera out but I remember someone requesting this.

LVp9W.jpg

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    lol @ snoopy dance

but yeah thursday was good - thanks peeps :)

• Options
    MalgarasMalgaras Registered User regular
    It was an absolute pleasure meeting you all. See you next year!
    MaxDC wrote: »
    Brilliant day! Nyx & I really enjoyed hanging out!
    http://youtu.be/2gNZj64jTtw - Water wheel racing

Oh god, I suppose I should have known that would end up here.
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    taking forever to figure this camera out but I remember someone requesting this.

LVp9W.jpg

Now I know for a fact you took a crap ton of pictures. Any chance of an album somewhere?

1tLJUH2O.png
  • Options
    aneruokaneruok Registered User regular
    hope this isnt a broken image. i know horrible picture but what are we looking at? we'll never know!

207979_10152074040390043_1411397319_n.jpg

who are these people in the photo? if any of these are you tell me. also i was the guy from Alberta

• Options
    shadowscoutshadowscout Registered User regular
    that'll be me at the black in the black t-shirt with the brown bag strap (hmm wtb photo tagging )

• Options
    MetaverseNomadMetaverseNomad Registered User regular
    Hahahahahaha, oh no!!! *shakes fist at YouTube*

I had so much fun with all of you!!!! I hope you all had a blast! See you next year (?!?!?!!?!?!??!)!!!!!!!

• Options
    Nomad goes way more out of her way to entertain you guys. I would never knowingly dance for you to film.

HI3789R.png
  • Options
    ShiinaBatShiinaBat Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    aneruok wrote: »
    hope this isnt a broken image. i know horrible picture but what are we looking at? we'll never know!

who are these people in the photo? if any of these are you tell me. also i was the guy from Alberta

I am the girl in the orange hoodie. The guy in the red hoodie is my fiance, and doesn't have a forum account. We are also from Alberta! I remember you. :3

ShiinaBat on
    zqKoGoV.png
  • Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    aneruok wrote: »

There was another guy from Alberta? Let me guess you were on the tour day 2 lol

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Options
    aneruokaneruok Registered User regular
    i was just thinking again how bad that picture. anyways the asian guy on the far left right above my thumb is my friend, and we were the asian guys from Edmonton, on the 2nd day of the tour. It was a good time. just saying hi. anyone know if that picture of us at the blue trees were posted somewhere?

• Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    Yeah I'm from Edmonton too. ^5

Was only on day one though.

camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
This discussion has been closed.