As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Well, Everyone's Bereft Crumblics Over Months In Cooldown, So...

19394959698

Posts

  • Magus`Magus` Registered User regular
  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    scorpions are bugs

    they're just not insects

    AntimatterTurambar
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Glory to the spiders!

  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    hoodie13 wrote: »
    Jesus that ponytail is huge

    I hate his parents
    hate his parents for being cool enough to let him grow that monster

    EzUAYcn.png
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    BugBoy wrote: »
    stopping everything

    training to become a bug ninja

    float like a butterfly throwing star

    sting like a scorpion fist thing 199.99 plus tax and shipping

    you of all people should know that scorpions aren't bugs

    I do

    but I pretend not to because someone once accused me of being a snob about terms

    BugBoy on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    scorpions are bugs

    they're just not insects

    They are neither.

  • AdvocateAdvocate Registered User regular
    Vic wrote: »
    A friend recently showed me a translated Korean crumblix.

    Spoiler for huge!
    tower_of_god_ch01_3.jpg

    It is rather strange but totally engaging, the story reminds me rather of something like One Piece, but more mature. And with more men dressing like women, for some reason. Art is brilliant too, and gets better over time.

    http://www.batoto.net/read/_/6/tower-of-god_v1_by_the-company

    Ah Tower of God, a friend of mine loves this comic. I've been meaning to read it but it's so long... I'll get around to it eventually. Though I wonder what the author thinks about thier webcomic being popular enough that people translate into english?

  • Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    bug (noun)

    1. A hemipterous insect.

    2. (loosely) Any insect or insectlike invertebrate.

    BugBoyButler For Life #1AntimatterTurambar
  • Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    Wait, arachnids don't count as bugs?

    Cuz they fucking bug me.

  • KwoaruKwoaru Registered User regular
    If it has more than 4 legs the odds are very good it is a bug

    what subset of bug who cares it is a bug

    also I love that the stomach monster in monster pulse has glasses (or looks like it does anyway)

    2x39jD4.jpg
    Antimatter
  • BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I don't usually hear it used for arachnids but I will awesome it for definition one

    I really like how the word has both a really informal and really specific meaning

    BugBoy on
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Wait, arachnids don't count as bugs?

    Cuz they fucking bug me.

    i guess your posts should be bugs too!!

    EzUAYcn.png
    Vargas Prime
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    jk vargas makes good posts

    EzUAYcn.png
    Vargas Prime
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    bug (noun)

    1. A hemipterous insect.

    2. (loosely) Any insect or insectlike invertebrate.

    Loosely? Loosely? Do people around here conduct themselves in such a way as to make you think there is any time for slang and colloquialisms? Pull your head out of your ass.

    Hobnail on
  • Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    Aw crwth

    m-c-nally-bert.jpg

    (I did not make that)

    BroloIndie WinterQuantum TigerSal
  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    so lifelike...

    EzUAYcn.png
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    That is a terrible render.

  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    tumblr_ma54uqaj6U1qgj04oo1_500.png

    Three classic characters. Quick pencil sketch coloured in Photoshop.

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    That is a terrible render.

    YOU'RE a terrible render. (it is actually not that good, but I enjoyed the expression enough to save it)

    Antimatter
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Model's not bad but a poor choice of materials/shaders.

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    A scorpion is a bug.

    The hell you say otherwise.

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    It's obviously just a zbrush render with some polypaint but still jeeze cmon if you're gonna put it on your website try a bit harder

    Belruel
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    A scorpion is a bug.

    The hell you say otherwise.

    Neaupe

  • crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Kochikens wrote: »
    It's obviously just a zbrush render with some polypaint but still jeeze cmon if you're gonna put it on your website try a bit harder

    heh yeah

    obviously

    heh. . .

    EzUAYcn.png
  • Vargas PrimeVargas Prime King of Nothing Just a ShowRegistered User regular
    I say a scorpion is a bug, because spiders are bugs to me, in the "informal" use of the word.

    bugcomicz

    2012-09-07-The-French-Confe.png

  • XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    1csf5.jpg

  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    Tower of God is good. Weird. But good. What gets me most about it is the supposed scale of the damn thing. A potentially endless number of continent sized floors. Sheesh.

  • RaharlRaharl Registered User regular
    rfilyaw wrote: »
    My fans think Mei is real and they're trying to console me and it's getting weird.

    What Whomp isn't a diary comic?

  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    I'm dating Mei now

    sorry ronnie she wanted a real anime fan

    JAlWE.png


  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    alt comic

    altbear2.jpg

    HugmasterGeneral on
    BroloMunkus BeaverSporkAndrew
  • BerkBerk Registered User regular
    i love it when ronnie works the rough chuckles

    sig-1.jpg
    JayKaosAntimatterSporkAndrew
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    BOOOOOO RONNIE TOO DEPRESSING BOOOOOOOOO

  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    Chico, I use your ball-shaped Ronnie as my TF2 spray

  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Oh my.

  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    in fact, I'll get in a game and make ascreenshot RIGHT NOW

  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bug is used informally to indicate any creepy crawly.

    I find the sympathy of Ronnie's fans to be hilarious because he used to be afraid that Mei seemed to be wish fulfillment. I guess it was a completely realistic situation!

    Underwear model pre-med's always go for the animen

    Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    ronnietf2.jpg

    Indie WinterCaptainBeyondAntimatterButler For Life #1StiltsSkeithSporkAndrew
  • HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Bug is used informally to indicate any creepy crawly.

    I find the sympathy of Ronnie's fans to be hilarious because he used to be afraid that Mei seemed to be wish fulfillment. I guess it was a completely realistic situation!

    Underwear model pre-med's always go for the animen

    I've had the comic written for a couple weeks, too. Just hadn't drawn it for that reason.

    Also in the beginning, Mei was supposed to be much dumber and more annoying, but she ended up being really nice and normal and I said no

    HugmasterGeneral on
  • BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    tumblr_liou4jBXsg1qchmh4o1_500.jpg

    vmn6rftb232b.png
    AntimatterHugmasterGeneralCampionSeriously
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    I... I don't know what to choose!

    RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
This discussion has been closed.