As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MOTW 09/12/12: There are no snowflakes in hell

TexiKenTexiKen Dammit!That fish really got me!Registered User regular
edited September 2012 in Graphic Violence
Uncanny X-Men #18, Illyana warps Peter's mind, and Scott and Emma have a dinner date in between AvX #11:
xmenuncanny18c.jpg

xmenuncanny18d.jpg

xmenuncanny18e.jpg

xmenuncanny18f.jpg

xmenuncanny18g.jpg

Fantastic Four #610, I love this book. AIM bought an Island and is trying to become a legitimate government! And they has the Wizard be their spiritual adviser. Plus, the Thing is a detective who is better than Batman:
fantasticfour610a.jpg

fantasticfour610b.jpg

fantasticfour610c.jpg

fantasticfour610d.jpg

Uncanny X-Force #31, this is trolling at the worst level, but it's so evil the Brotherhood gets some respek points:
xforceuncanny31a.jpg

xforceuncanny31b.jpg

xforceuncanny31c.jpg

Manhattan Projects #6, the Soviets caught some nazi scientists, and while they don't have an FDR robot, they have something close enough:
manhanntanprojects6a.jpg

He gets the first man into space, but always a catch:

manhanntanprojects6b.jpg

manhanntanprojects6c.jpg

TexiKen on

• Options
    UltimateInfernoUltimateInferno Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Avengers vs X-Men #11writing aside, there sure was some pretty art in this issue. Fantastic double page spread.
    WHyCG.jpg

Batman #0 was a decent enough story, but just kind of ends on a really weird TBC in 2013 note.
    YRBtn.jpg

HcTQc.jpg

Also the Back up told the orgin of the bat signal / what the three robins were doing at the time of it's first lighting.

yVs1f.jpg

Ultimate Comics X-Men #16 this book has gotten so good. Kitty (along with Fury) goes to take out some Nimrods to show that their is hope. (also Ultimate Quentin Quire introduced in this issue, and for some reason Rogue can touch him)
    aMd72.jpg

Bq00l.jpg

GyNMK.jpg

UltimateInferno on
    "Ride or Die?" asked Goku

"Ride or Die" confirmed Dominic Toretto, as they took off to find the Dragon Balls in hopes of reviving their friend Sonic
  • Options
    ElderlycrawfishElderlycrawfish Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    So far my MotW is X-Treme X-Men #3, where the first arc concludes.
    Steampunk Xavier starts out cool but it is discovered that he really is a dick (and had been manipulating the gods to be assholes so that the common man would rise up instead of being sheep),

w4awo.jpg

and gets put down.

daEBB.jpg

Emmeline stays behind to be a god, so at least the team doesn't have two telepaths now.

Also Howlett is gay for Hercules, and Dazzler has impeccable gaydar. Wasnt expecting that but I'm down with this.

S8S3t.jpg

And the best description for Howlett, right there in the beginning: "Wolverine-meets-Teddy-Roosevelt. But still Canadian."

Elderlycrawfish on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE ANNUAL HOLY FUCK

GONNA TRY TO GET SCANS BECAUSE HOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIIIT

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    so

among the other many crazy things that went on in the More Than Meets the Eye 2012 Annual

Cyclonus tells Rewind of his religious beliefs and what happened in the history of his religion

this is drawn by Guido Guidi who does some REALLY AWESOME stuff with it

apologies for the lousy scans for now, i'm positive clearer images will pop up before long
    DSC00534.jpg?t=1347488101
    DSC00536.jpg
    DSC00559.jpg

Antimatter on
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    While undecided still on the whole re-time-lining of the #0's, this was just too adorable!

Little Damian!
    damianlittlebat-1.jpg

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    SinogueSinogue Registered User regular
    All I've read so far is Uncanny X-Men and AvX, but I knew immediately upon reading the Uncanny X-Men #18 pages featured above that they would be my MotW. I also knew that they would be someone else's, thanks for not disappointing.

• Options
    Mike DangerMike Danger "Diane..." a place both wonderful and strangeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2012
    I kinda like the Bat-lightcycle there. The lighting on the sides reminds me of the Batcycle from the animated series.

Mike Danger on
    Steam: Mike Danger | PSN/NNID: remadeking | 3DS: 2079-9204-4075
    oE0mva1.jpg
  • Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    So far my MotW is X-Treme X-Men #3, where the first arc concludes. I'll try to get some scans in a bit but ugh, this crap is awkward on my phone.
    Steampunk Xavier starts out cool but it is discovered that he really is a dick (and had been manipulating the gods to be assholes so that the common man would rise up instead of being sheep),

w4awo.jpg

and gets put down.

daEBB.jpg

Emmeline stays behind to be a god, so at least the team doesn't have two telepaths now.

Also Howlett is gay for Hercules, and Dazzler has impeccable gaydar. Wasnt expecting that but I'm down with this.

S8S3t.jpg

And the best description for Howlett, right there in the beginning: "Wolverine-meets-Teddy-Roosevelt. But still Canadian."

This.

All of this.

This book is pretty great, you guys.

• Options
    Man of the WavesMan of the Waves Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Another laugh out loud moment for me this week is
    2012-09-14_06-36-27_921_edit0.jpg

EDIT: Again, New Avengers is the best of AvX. Although, this week has been the best of AvX overall. Definitely the most synergistic

Man of the Waves on
  • Options
    TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    edited September 2012
    Winter Soldier #10. Cap, Hawkeye and Wolverine show up to try and help stop the Black Widow
    wintersoldier10_1.png

wintersoldier10_2.png

Turambar on
    Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb